How to start a security company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 401)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Antonio in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

92 months ago

a friend and my self have been thinking on starting a security company, please advise on all steps to take, any advise will help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2020) / No (304) Reply - Report abuse

Eric Wright in Preston, Maryland

90 months ago

all info we can get about start-up of a security gaurd co. will be helpful thank u in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (269) / No (45) Reply - Report abuse

zakariyya in Johannesburg, South Africa

89 months ago

My name is Zakariyya and iam from Cape Town South Africa....
and very keen to start up a security company ,focusing on offices and apartment blocks please advise me on how to start.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (258) / No (59) Reply - Report abuse

Michael Evans in Aquebogue, New York

86 months ago

To Start a Security Company... Log on to www.startasecuritycompany.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (162) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

Start a Security Comnpany .com in Aquebogue, New York

86 months ago

Start a Security Company >>

www.startasecuritycompany.com

www.uspanetwork.com

The Company Dedicated to Help Start Security Business All over the world.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (134) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Virden, Illinois

86 months ago

My best friend and myself are wanting to start a armed security company i was woundering what steps i have to take to get started.

Thanks
Chris

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (190) / No (33) Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Riverhead, New York

86 months ago

Check out the E-book "How to Start a Security Company", here's the link:

www.startasecuritycompany.com/How_To_Start_A_Security_Company_E-Book.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (120) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Aquebogue, New York

86 months ago

Chris in Virden, Illinois said: My best friend and myself are wanting to start a armed security company i was woundering what steps i have to take to get started.

Thanks
Chris

www.startasecuritycompany.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (107) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

USPA Network in Riverhead, New York

86 months ago

Darrell Harris in Baltimore, Maryland said: I'am looking to partner with someone in the New York area who are thinking of doing a security business.

Darrell,

Go to www.uspanetwork.com and check out the NY Companies who arewilling to Network.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (90) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

startasecuritycompany.com in Riverhead, New York

85 months ago

For Free Information on Security Company License and Free Start a Security Company Forms, Log on to:

www.startasecuritycompany.com/free_security_company_forms_applications_policies_start_a_security_company.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (100) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Darrell Harris in Baltimore, Maryland

85 months ago

I have small contract opportunities for new start up security companies reach me at dbizsavy@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Scott in Garland, Texas

85 months ago

Check with your local and state government requirements. In Texas its the Department of Public Safety Private Security Bureau. Then bet a company name, check with your local government then register it in Deleware and get an IRS #. That should keep you busy for a week or two.
Scott

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

That has nothing to do with my comment thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

agin salaam in San Francisco, California

85 months ago

I am enterested in starting a security company and I need some information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

I can help you with ideas to further your goal email me at dbizsavy@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Mike Evans in Riverhead, New York

84 months ago

Humble Texas >> Check our International Executive Security Association Partner Sigma Operational Services. We've helped them in Houston Texas. Check www.soscorporations.com or our site www.startasecuritycompany.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (88) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nicole in Far Rockaway, New York

84 months ago

i am doing a paper for school and i want to know how to start my own security company in washinton mutual how can i go about writing this paper

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jason in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

83 months ago

Mike in Riverhead, New York said: We just launched a Start Up Kit for Starting a Security Company. It's a special offer for $169... www.startasecuritycompany.com/buy-everything-start-a-security-company.html

Has anyone used this information and sucessfully started a security agency?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (85) / No Reply - Report abuse

Trent Miller in Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

If you are looking to have your own security company, the key is to manage your debt situation and cash flow. A few too many clients that pay a bit too slowly can shut you down more easily than you think.

www.legionsecurityservice.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (71) / No Reply - Report abuse

Oscar Benard in Rochester, New York

82 months ago

I have over 6 years of experience as a security guard myself. I already have an accountant, business plan, insurance contact for the business. I have plans to get the DBA next week. I want to have the office open by Jan 15th at the latest. I have 3 people who would like to work for me, but now I need proposals done and companies to bid on. My accountant who is my wife is working on the proposals and finding companies to bid on. You might think having my wife as the accountant/business manager might cause problems, but she is the best in what she does. She knows the tax laws for every state in the country and the partners at her firm are all experienced in the tax laws too. She has an Associate in Business Administration and accounting as well as 15 years in the accounting and is working on her CPA, as we speak. I need a partner that is reliable, honest and respectful as well has some security guard experience under them. I would like a partner that does not have any type of record and will pass a drug test, so if we get any banks or other finacial firms I do not have to worry about anything, this is per my insurance guy. So as you see, I am far from playing around on this, I am a straight up guy, but firm when it comes to money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

What is your email address so that I can give you my contact information and discuss more details.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

joey crowder in Mckinney, Texas

82 months ago

peateria in Humble, Texas said: I'm interested in starting my own security company in Houston and the surrounding area. Need a trailblazer to mentor, and help me to make this dream a reality. I'm credit challenged, but yet believe that I can still accomplish the goal. HELP!!!

Similar situation in Dallas, Texas can you pass on any useful information to joey.crowder@hcahealthcare.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

joey crowder in Mckinney, Texas

82 months ago

Darrell Harris in Baltimore, Maryland said: I can help you with ideas to further your goal email me at dbizsavy@yahoo.com

need help with startup information I'm living in Dallas, Tx. But, if possible would do business Maryland

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Thanks for replying, can you send me a message straight to my email with possible contact information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Caitlin in Riverhead, New York

82 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (61) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tyrone in Baltimore, Maryland

82 months ago

Darrell Harris in Baltimore, Maryland said: I can help you with ideas to further your goal email me at dbizsavy@yahoo.com

My father side of the family is harris, is name was Ralph E. Harris. I am from the Baltimore area and I have 5 years law enforcement 3 years security with standard and specialized training, I currenty have a unrestricted Maryland gun permit and waiting for my guard card, maybe we can help each other?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Hello Tyrone

I thank you for replying and we can definitely talk about doing business in the future can you go straight to my email and leave a call back number dbizsavy@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Thats what i would like to do, i'm just trying to gain more info so i can do it right and fine out how to do it from the groud up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

effrey in Jackson, Mississippi

82 months ago

I am looking to start a security business in Jackson MS. I want some more information on starting the security business. I am wondering if I need to have any special certifications in order to start and what type of insurance I would need to get. Please help. Thanks!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Riverhead, New York

82 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (57) / No Reply - Report abuse

tony in Whittier, California

81 months ago

Do I my self need to be certified for security guard, I what to start the business, but dont want to be a guard. Does any body know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

I THINK ITS BEST TO BE BECAUSE EVEN THOU YOU HAVE YOUR OWN COMPANY DOESN'T MEAN YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORK A POST.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

tony in Whittier, California

81 months ago

But it's not required or is it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

I'M NOT SURE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tom in Santa Barbara, California

81 months ago

man starting up yea you will have to work coz your going to have a lot of people messing around on you. Bu the (A) to your (Q) is no you would never have to work a day in your life again if everything ran ok but let me tell you in the real world that don't happen having your own busniess there is more work then you think.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Patrick Clark in walnut creek, California

81 months ago

Looking for guidance in starting a Secuirty co. In California bay are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Reed Nyffeler in Omaha, Nebraska

81 months ago

Antonio in Cedar Rapids, Iowa said: a friend and my self have been thinking on starting a security company, please advise on all steps to take, any advise will help.

Antonio,
I read that you are interested in starting a security business. Signal 88 Security is offering franchise opportunities in your area. We have all of the processes and technology necessary to start a franchise. If you are interested in more detailed step by step information please email me and I would love to forward that along to you.

Sincerely,

Reed Nyffeler

Signal88Security
www.signal88security.com
402.498.8494 ex.220
email. Reed.Nyffeler@Signal88Security.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Reed Nyffeler in Omaha, Nebraska

81 months ago

Chris in Virden, Illinois said: My best friend and myself are wanting to start a armed security company i was woundering what steps i have to take to get started.

Thanks
Chris

Chris,

I read that you are interested in starting a security business. Signal 88 Security is offering franchise opportunities in your area. We have all of the processes and technology necessary to start a franchise. If you are interested in more detailed step by step information please email me and I would love to forward that along to you.

Sincerely,

Reed Nyffeler

Signal88Security
www.signal88security.com
402.498.8494 ex.220
email. Reed.Nyffeler@Signal88Security.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Tonya L. Johnson in Washington, District of Columbia

81 months ago

Oscar Benard in Rochester, New York said: I have over 6 years of experience as a security guard myself. I already have an accountant, business plan, insurance contact for the business. I have plans to get the DBA next week. I want to have the office open by Jan 15th at the latest. I have 3 people who would like to work for me, but now I need proposals done and companies to bid on. My accountant who is my wife is working on the proposals and finding companies to bid on. You might think having my wife as the accountant/business manager might cause problems, but she is the best in what she does. She knows the tax laws for every state in the country and the partners at her firm are all experienced in the tax laws too. She has an Associate in Business Administration and accounting as well as 15 years in the accounting and is working on her CPA, as we speak. I need a partner that is reliable, honest and respectful as well has some security guard experience under them. I would like a partner that does not have any type of record and will pass a drug test, so if we get any banks or other finacial firms I do not have to worry about anything, this is per my insurance guy. So as you see, I am far from playing around on this, I am a straight up guy, but firm when it comes to money.
I am interested in strating a security company, how do I get started? You have come a long way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

jonathon in Pompano Beach, Florida

80 months ago

I found a company that gives direct answers concerning security companies. The name of the company is startasecuritycompany.com. They were friendly and they personally walked me through obtaining insurance, which I was finding near impossible on my own. I was getting quotes of 10 to 20 thousand a year for insurance and bonds. They got me my insurance for 1,800 for the year and a 2 year bond for $225.00. I would recommend them to anyone. One thing they taught me was getting started in security doesn't have to be difficult. I hope that helps, good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

e. wright in Laurel, Delaware

80 months ago

those comments are exactly what i have been going thru was the insurance. helps alot thank you for the pointer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Luis in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

tony in Whittier, California said: But it's not required or is it?

You need to have about a year of security experience to open a company in CA. Or a Degree in Criminal Justice or have law enforcement experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Eric Wright in Princess Anne, Maryland

80 months ago

Get all the paper work and Pre-qualifing licensing out of the way so you can consentrate on your clients. do your pre-screens on your personel and everything will work out fine. your REP is important

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mike Burke in Waterloo, Iowa

79 months ago

Darrell Harris in Baltimore, Maryland said: I have small contract opportunities for new start up security companies reach me at dbizsavy@yahoo.com

Darrell: If you still have small contract opportunities please advise me. we are a startup security company. Thank you. Mike Burke

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Patrick in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

78 months ago

Antonio in Cedar Rapids, Iowa said: a friend and my self have been thinking on starting a security company, please advise on all steps to take, any advise will help.

go to startasecuritycompany.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jason in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

78 months ago

buy there guide, it will help you out a lot. Contact your local division of licensing they will also help you too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Reed in Omaha, Nebraska

78 months ago

Signal 88 Security offers a whole business plan with all of the information on how to start and run a security company from getting accounts to training and maintaining officers to work the accounts. We will help you with all pricing, marketing, payroll and all other aspects of mananging the business. If you are interested in more information please email me at Reed.Nyffeler@signal88security.com or call me at 402.498.8494

Thanks,

Reed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Jackson in Saginaw, Michigan

78 months ago

Oscar Benard in Rochester, New York said: I have over 6 years of experience as a security guard myself. I already have an accountant, business plan, insurance contact for the business. I have plans to get the DBA next week. I want to have the office open by Jan 15th at the latest. I have 3 people who would like to work for me, but now I need proposals done and companies to bid on. My accountant who is my wife is working on the proposals and finding companies to bid on. You might think having my wife as the accountant/business manager might cause problems, but she is the best in what she does. She knows the tax laws for every state in the country and the partners at her firm are all experienced in the tax laws too. She has an Associate in Business Administration and accounting as well as 15 years in the accounting and is working on her CPA, as we speak. I need a partner that is reliable, honest and respectful as well has some security guard experience under them. I would like a partner that does not have any type of record and will pass a drug test, so if we get any banks or other finacial firms I do not have to worry about anything, this is per my insurance guy. So as you see, I am far from playing around on this, I am a straight up guy, but firm when it comes to money.

My husband has been a security guard since 2002 and it is now time to step up the ladder. Please email me and let me know where to get started. You do not know how ready I am to start my own business. It is now April, and hopefully your business is up and going. Please give me some pointers. Tiffany_Jamerson2001@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance.

Tony Harris in Arlington, Texas

78 months ago

zakariyya in Johannesburg, South Africa said: My name is Zakariyya and iam from Cape Town South Africa....
and very keen to start up a security company ,focusing on offices and apartment blocks please advise me on how to start.

I am a Manufacture of security surveillance, I am interested in helping you get started
with products that are needed in the security business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Tony Harris in Arlington, Texas

78 months ago

Scott in Garland, Texas said: Check with your local and state government requirements. In Texas its the Department of Public Safety Private Security Bureau. Then bet a company name, check with your local government then register it in Deleware and get an IRS #. That should keep you busy for a week or two.
Scott

I am a manufacture of security products, if you are interested please contact me

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.