!!!!!!!!Seeking help!!!!!!!!!!!¡! to get Security Contract in Calgary,Ab,Canada

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Robort in Calgary, Alberta

19 months ago

Im running A Security Services Company In Calgary And i would like to know how to get the security contract here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

KrisCaldwell in California

18 months ago

Get in touch with building sites, foreign embassies etc, they usually in need of security guards, also in your local news paper watch for required security guards, also you can offer your other services i.e CCTV, intruder alarm, fire alarms etc. Put your company's ad with all the services the company offered in the yellow pages or some social networking sites.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BeckonsAttore in Altamonte Springs, Florida

11 months ago

Security contracts are no different from selling your services for anything else. Just show how meaningful the service you provide is, just without mafia tactics of course. Bear in mind that security, especially Security Calgary holds challenging competitors and it shouldn't be easy for you. URL: www.dominionprotection.ca/en/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Vigilant Pro private security in Los Angeles, California

7 months ago

I need contract for security , any one have any idea of private security firms that does subcontract ?

Execsolution in Shelbyville, Tennessee

2 months ago

starting a security company, let me help with the process. Please visit my website and let’s get your company up and running.
www.ewconsultingsvs.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.