Getting a shuttle driver job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (22)

Host

How did you get your start doing shuttle driver work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

valentin in Riga, Latvia

88 months ago

latvia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

valentin in Riga, Latvia

88 months ago

latvia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Frederick Tolbert, Jr in Chicago, Illinois

87 months ago

My shuttle driver job was at the Hotel Sofitel in Rosemont, Illinois. My duties included transporting guest to and from OHare airport; assist guest with luggage when needed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Raymond Pilot in Cleveland, Ohio

86 months ago

I am A HARD Worker dont miss meny days am dependabule and will do all i can to up lift the Co that hire me jest out of bus and truck driving school need a chance to prove my wormth give im a start and you want be sorrey

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

CLASZILL FINNEY in Cleveland, Ohio

86 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing shuttle driver work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

I HAVE A CLASS A CDL WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO ADD A PASSAGNER CERTIFACTION

86 months ago

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT MOVES I WENT TO HAMRICK SCHOOL and compleated bus and truck training but i have been driving trucks all my life have a CDL Class b WITH A PASSAGNER CERTIFACTION

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

abid othman in Casablanca, Morocco

85 months ago

i m hard worker men and nned to have good work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

up in Paris, France

85 months ago

up

eddie in Geneva, Illinois

84 months ago

CLASZILL FINNEY in Cleveland, Ohio said: I HAVE A CLASS A CDL WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO ADD A PASSAGNER CERTIFACTION

hey guy maybe we can help each other call me at 773-366-9666 eddie in chicago ill

84 months ago

Soufiane in Paris, France said: Salut Othman,

Tu peux me passer ton email?

s.kadmiry@gsante.fr

hello guy can i find a good job in france with a b -cdl? write back or cell me at 773-366-9666

84 months ago

Frederick Tolbert, Jr in Chicago, Illinois said: My shuttle driver job was at the Hotel Sofitel in Rosemont, Illinois. My duties included transporting guest to and from OHare airport; assist guest with luggage when needed.

hi there im currently looking for that kind of posion im in melrose park by ohare airport can you help me out ?eddie email add. is eddiealgarin@sbcglobal.net t hank you so much.

84 months ago

IM CURRENTLY SEARHING FOR A SHUTTLE DRIVERS POSITION AT O=HARE OR AT MIDWAY AIR-PORT IF SOME ONE HAS ANY IN-FO PLEASE EMAILME AT EDDIEALGARIN@sbcglobal.net or cell-1773-366-9666 thank you have a bless week.eddie

84 months ago

IM ALSO LOOKING FOR A TRUCK DILIVERY JOB PART-TIME OR FULL TIME HAVE A B-CDL LICENCE 773-366-9666 THANK YOUS. IN MELROSE PARK AREA IF POSSBLE?

84 months ago

CLASZILL FINNEY in Cleveland, Ohio said: I HAVE A CLASS A CDL WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO ADD A PASSAGNER CERTIFACTION
You go to the Highway patrolin your state and take the written test for a Passenger,s Endorsement

EDDIE ALGARIN in Schaumburg, Illinois

80 months ago

Frederick Tolbert, Jr in Chicago, Illinois said: My shuttle driver job was at the Hotel Sofitel in Rosemont, Illinois. My duties included transporting guest to and from OHare airport; assist guest with luggage when needed.

CAN YOU HELP ME WITH A JOB LIKE THAT I HAVE A CDL -CLASS B-LICENSE CLEAN MVR STAY IN MELROSE PARK ABLE TO WORK AFTER 4;30PM DRIVING SCHOOL BUS PART TIME 1773 954-3618

80 months ago

my name has been up on this board for all kinds of positions my cell use to be 366-9666 not any more its now 1773-954-3618 im the same eddie up in the front of this article still looking for work in the shuttle area by ohare can some one call me on the cell thank you.

80 months ago

hi fredrick can you help me out looking for a job just like that im in the ohare melrose park area 1773=954=3618

johnolmes2005 in baldwin park, California

80 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing shuttle driver work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

how can get this job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

steveharper81@yahoo.com in Bement, Illinois

66 months ago

I need help getting a driving job. have a C lic. I am a convicted felon, 5yrs. ago. Have been working and have a family, am hard working and a quick learner

spellcheck ifriend in Chicago, Illinois

39 months ago

first of all, the posters on this forum thread are some of the most illiterate idiots, with no ability to spell or use proper grammar-

Second, this is a dummy question that is posted for every occupation/job and is not related to any actual discussion.

Third, this is not a damn jobs board to find illiterates with poor grammar work in some job for the totally unskilled. If you want to find a job, you need to respond to a actual JOB POSTING, and know how to remotely spell and complete a sentence.

Posting in a dead thread, found by those who cannot complete a rational though or spell, is not going to in any way find you a job of any sort.

If any of the folks above "Grad-geeiated" from any sort of schooling above the level of grade school your entire school staff and administration should be tried for stealing from the local tax coffers, at its truely unimaginable people this dumb exist, can drive, and are allowed to roam free.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

eddie a. in Woodridge, Illinois

33 months ago

i was a shuttle bus driver for total enterprise at o,hare airport for 6 years we lost that account to air serve, have a clean mvr c d l b passenger endorsement stay on grand and mannheim road any hours ,708-770=9672 t you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.