Social Services

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Cynthia Wilson in Houston, Texas

77 months ago

I have worked, for tgbe past 15 years plus... In the educational field, It is with experience in dealing with at-risk students, their parole officers as well as their resident treatment center staff. Keeping accurate records and helping in making determination as to whether the student may or may not be ready to complete program. Based on observed and documented actions. I enjoy helping people and I do believe I process GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS. Thank You in Advance for taking the time to read upon my profound interest in your company.-e-mail...(personal contact information removed)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

-Indeed Admin- in Stamford, Connecticut

77 months ago

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! Here you can find advice, stories, questions and discussions all about social service assistants, but there is a much better way to find the job you really want.

Just enter in the job you're looking for in the search field above and click the "find jobs" button to see all the job listings. From there you can apply directly to the job on their site with out having to post your private contact information on a public forum. And please let me know if you need any help using the search or any of our other tools.

Best of luck with your search!

Sincerely,

Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.