Aspiring teacher needs the help of a Sp Ed Teacher

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Joshua McGee in Spartanburg, South Carolina

86 months ago

My name is Joshua McGee and I am currently working to receive a Masters Degree in Education. A requirement for one of my classes is to conduct a brief interview with a Sp Ed Teacher. Can someone please help?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Elaine Howerton in Sycamore, Illinois

86 months ago

Joshua McGee in Spartanburg, South Carolina said: My name is Joshua McGee and I am currently working to receive a Masters Degree in Education. A requirement for one of my classes is to conduct a brief interview with a Sp Ed Teacher. Can someone please help?

Thanks

I would be happy to help. I have been a special Ed teacher for 10 years, LD/SED/MR

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joshua McGee in Spartanburg, South Carolina

86 months ago

Thanks but I already have what I need. I really appreciate your response.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jacqueline Wells in Waldorf, Maryland

85 months ago

Elaine Howerton in Sycamore, Illinois said: I would be happy to help. I have been a special Ed teacher for 10 years, LD/SED/MR

I could use your help as well .Please use the following questions for this interview. Thank you in advance!
My personal email is "Jacquel22003@yahoo.com"
Interviews
The experiences that individuals have in working or living with a disability differ in multiple ways. Understanding how these experiences are individualized is critical to the ability of educational professionals in effectively supporting students with disabilities. Conducting interviews with teachers, parents, or individuals with disabilities is one way students in your course can begin to develop their perceptive and formulate their opinions. We suggest the following questions as a base for interviews; by no means do we consider this a comprehensive list and expect that students will develop further, more individualized questions.
1. What disability has most influenced your work or life?
2. How has this disability impacted your opinions of educational professionals, parents, or
students?
3. What struggles have you encountered?
4. What successes have you enjoyed?
5. How would you change your experiences? Is there anything you would do differently in
retrospect?
6. Do you have any suggestions for someone who is preparing to work in a profession that
will interact with disabilities?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Adrienne Cooper in South Orange, New Jersey

73 months ago

Joshua McGee in Spartanburg, South Carolina said: My name is Joshua McGee and I am currently working to receive a Masters Degree in Education. A requirement for one of my classes is to conduct a brief interview with a Sp Ed Teacher. Can someone please help?

Thanks

I would be more that happy to assist you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Zander Carroll in Norristown, Pennsylvania

72 months ago

Elaine Howerton in Sycamore, Illinois said: I would be happy to help. I have been a special Ed teacher for 10 years, LD/SED/MR

Elaine, or anyone willing to help: I am a sp ed teacher returning to work after several years away from teaching - I have an interview this week and wonder if I could ask you some questions that would help me jog my memory about teaching - so much that I have filed away! Zan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Zander Carroll in Norristown, Pennsylvania

72 months ago

Adrienne Cooper in South Orange, New Jersey said: I would be more that happy to assist you.

Are you available now? I have similar need - but to prepare for an interview. Thanks, Zan

looking for special ed teacher in Corpus Christi, Texas

53 months ago

I am trying to be released from my contract in Alice, Texas. I am employed at the high school there and am looking for an immediate replacement. I am relocating, and need someone badly to replace me. I am a resource math teacher, so no diaper changing, feeding, or anything like that. All my students are learning disabled and that's all. It's a very easy job, and I hate to leave, but I'm moving to a different city with my boyfriend. Please respond!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.