What are typical store manager salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

kena in Monroe, Louisiana

83 months ago

Well my comment is how much do a top manager will earn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

kena in Monroe, Louisiana

83 months ago

because i am trying to get on up there for a manager but it don;t matter what they make i just want a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

MaryKatherine in Camarillo, California

81 months ago

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary>

Answer is simple. Ventura County as well and LA County have a very high cost of living and retailers know this. Top pay can be 50,000 plus bonus, depending on the volumn of the store and location. Outlets seem to pay more, concept stores (malls) pay approx 4,000 to 7,000 less. Increase your salary by making plan, keeping labor costs down and shrink w/i company %.

Try to communicate w your DM and get to know people who represent the CO on the CORP level, especially Human Resources.

I started out as a ASM, 7 years ago. Now I am a DM with 14 stores in my district.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

richardwbutler913@yahoo.com in Cleveland, Tennessee

57 months ago

Host said: Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

higher sales and larger stores earn additional money,,,,don't forget about bonus programs..........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.