Interview Questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

kal1211 in Greenville, North Carolina

69 months ago

What type of questions should I be able to answer in an interview regarding a substance abuse worker? It is a panel interview and I just want to be fully prepared. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (116) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

myerset09 in Young America, Minnesota

38 months ago

kal1211 in Greenville, North Carolina said: What type of questions should I be able to answer in an interview regarding a substance abuse worker? It is a panel interview and I just want to be fully prepared. Thanks!

I would know they community resources in their area in case they ask, I would know what kind of counseling approach they use ex: what do you know about cognitive behavioral therapy?
I would prepare for questions such as "what would you do if a client did this....ex:said he abused his stepchild, wanted to commit suicide etc. I would definately prepare for documentation questions-I've been asked in an interview to document some progress notes andd they gave me an example of what the client did. But mostly I would look at who you are applying for-what do they do?-If they deal strictly with teens for example, then prepare for teen related questions and circumstance questions. A facility that deals strictly with methadone for example is probably not going to want to hear you don't want to work with methadone-they're going to want to know what you know about it.-hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

hellokittyaintgotnoffinonme!! in Belton, Texas

33 months ago

hi:3

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kapl in Toronto, Ontario

21 months ago

How do I answer the following question (that was in an actual recent job interview): what so wrong about doing alcohol and drugs anyway, what do you know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.