Looking for an agent that can help me in getting Work Opportunity Tax Credit!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

weseda22 jika22 in washington, Washington

76 months ago

Hi, I was facing the same problem, then my friend had suggested me to go to bottomlineprofitability.com . They are really good. They work like an agent between you and IRS. They do all the papers and file work. They complete the Individual Characteristics Form, Work Opportunity Tax Credit and ETA 9061.You just need to give them IRS form 2848 Power-of-Attorney and Declaration of Employer Representative. Then they will do all the duty on behalf of you.
Hope my suggestion will help you!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

wilson parker in lansing

64 months ago

Hi,
I am a sole proprietor who too had the same query a year back. It is when I was referred to www.lothamer.com/ by a colleague that I finally found relief.In case,you are looking for a genuine help for tax resolution and IRS help,trust experts who have vast experience in offering genuine IRS help. Do let me know if my suggestion helped you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dash Services in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin

62 months ago

I am a tax accountant for 10 years, send me an email to see how I can help out. I handle small businesses and all types of practices for doctors.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

moses.elizabeth68@gmail.com in Johannesburg, South Africa

12 months ago

Hi I am Elizabeth Moses I looking for a agent job I have a laptop internet printer and fax machine I can do that by my house any job please help mer I need the job ihaven got money thank you very very much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.