Dry offset printing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

ian arnold in Overland Park, Kansas

62 months ago

Andrew Diggs in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I am looking for a printing job , I have 15 years experience and i ammwilling to relocate

do you have any interest in moving to Kansas City? what types of machinery are you familiar with?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ganzman72 in Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

ian arnold in Overland Park, Kansas said: do you have any interest in moving to Kansas City? what types of machinery are you familiar with?

I do..I got 20years..pressman/pressforeman..heidelberg..hberg DI..ryobi..hamada..multi..ab dick..ganzman72@yahoo.com

G.VENKAT SUNIL KUMAR in Thana, India

61 months ago

I AM G.VENKAT SUNIL KUMAR working in hitech plast ltd for past five years.i am relocating my job.any where in india or out of country.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Larry Stacy in Gardnerville, Nevada

60 months ago

ian in Kansas City, Kansas said: would you like to come to Kansas city, and work in our printing facility?

do you have positions available for print techs?

ian in Kansas City, Kansas

60 months ago

yes we do. my phone number is nine,one,three,two, three, three, one, zero, one, zero. call when you get a chance.

Larry Stacy in Gardnerville, Nevada

60 months ago

I called and was hung up on. Is this a joke? I have been out of work for a year now, so if this is a joke, then it is in very bad taste.

ian in Essington, Pennsylvania

59 months ago

Larry Stacy in Gardnerville, Nevada said: do you have positions available for print techs?

I have not looked at this sit in some time, because it seemed like i could only find people that were in India, or Indonesia... we require someone who is available in the USA with the correct papers. Could you Call me? i spelled out my phone number, because this program will not allow a numeric one. I was not aware of your phone call, please be persistent.

ian in Essington, Pennsylvania

59 months ago

Would you call? nine one three nine eight zero three four eight nine.

johnb240 in Chelmsford, Massachusetts

40 months ago

I am in Texas and yes i am looking for a couple of print techs...do you have a number or email you can be reached at?
John

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Larry Stacy in Willard, Ohio

40 months ago

johnb240 in Chelmsford, Massachusetts said: I am in Texas and yes i am looking for a couple of print techs...do you have a number or email you can be reached at?
John

jarhead8185@yahoo.com is my email.feel free to contact me at your earliest conveniance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chim in Sweden

35 months ago

I worked in industrial screen printing auto cluster of 4 wheeler, and helmet decals decalcomania

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.