Banking Business such as a Bank Teller

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Veronica A Serio in Westminster, Maryland

70 months ago

A position in customer service'retail' or administrative assistant.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Anna_1987 in Vancouver, British Columbia

67 months ago

Re: Bank Teller Position

I would like to be a part of bank teller team and I have the skills and experience in customer service that will contribute toward ensuring continued customer satisfaction.

In a multicultural society like ours where many new immigrants are constantly arriving and needing help with translation, I believe my ability to fluently speak three different languages (English, Farsi and Turkish) will be very useful in serving your customers.

I have worked full-time for about five years in customer service and sales. This experience has tremendously enhanced my ability to understand the needs of customers and to strive to give them the best service.

I have great computer skills and I am very good at numbers and in paying attention to detail. I am a friendly and hardworking individual who is also organized and works well both independently and within a team environment. I also enjoy learning new procedures and can learn very quickly.

I would like to work with you to discuss how my qualification could add to the success of your business. Thank you for considering my application.

Yours sincerely,

Anna Khasmafkan Nezam

Encl. Resume

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ritalkoester21@gmail.com in Vallejo, California

7 months ago

I am a semi-retired licensed pharmacy technician and also a license in property management. I am a people person. I am not interested in benefits (medical/dental/vision). I live in Benicia. Before Benicia, I lived 45 years in San Francisco. I worked at various hospitals. I have worked also as a caregiver. Paying their bills, medications, meals, activities. I have excellent professional references. Any and all further information/references upon an interview. Thank you for your consideration.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.