Transportation Security Officer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

abmbustos in Glendale, Arizona

53 months ago

HI.Can anyone tell me what to expect on that Computer Based Test (CBT)for a Transportation Security Officer is.If so please let me know. I take it in a few days.Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Candace in Chicago, Illinois

52 months ago

Did you take the test already?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

MIKE in Phoenix, Arizona

52 months ago

Candace in Chicago, Illinois said: Did you take the test already?

YES.AND I FAILED.I CAN REAPPLY IN 6MONTHS.NOT ALLOWED TO TO TELL YOU WHAT IS ON TEST DUE TO ( TSO) RULES OR I CAN GET INTO BIG TIME TROUBLE. ALL I CAN SAY IS GOOD LUCK.SORRY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Tay in Annapolis, Maryland

49 months ago

abmbustos in Glendale, Arizona said: HI.Can anyone tell me what to expect on that Computer Based Test (CBT)for a Transportation Security Officer is.If so please let me know. I take it in a few days.Thanks

From what I know there is supposed to be various sections on English (grammar, punctuation, diction) a section on memorization and interpretation. (flash cards and x-rays)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Aaron in Alexandria, Virginia

48 months ago

I would like to be able to communicate with anyone who has applied to REAGAN and/or DULLES Airport(s) recently.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tamim992000 in Ashburn, Virginia

27 months ago

I can't find the e-mail or webpage that stated what I need for the CBT. What items should I bring (i.e., passport, drivers license, etc)? Please Respond ASAP because my CBT is this following Saturday

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nancy21 in Alexandria, Virginia

27 months ago

Play it safe and bring two(2) current forms of photo ID issued by a Governmental Authority, such as you State driver's license and U.S. Passport. Good luck on your CBT.

FYI, you might like to visit a more active Forum in Virginia specifically, at "FederalSoup". The discussion Thread is Dullus & Reagan TSOs. (Note that I tried posting the exact link for you, but this forum would not permit it.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cathyhaden in Delhi, India

23 months ago

You'll be tested on English consisting of the questions on grammar, punctuation, omissions etc. In addition, you'll be subjected to the image interpretation test in which you'll be asked various questions related to the image shown in order to test your critical skills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.