Help in studying for the Screening/Xray part of TSO exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Rogers in Alexandria, Virginia

70 months ago

Hi I am retaking the TSO exam and I did everything great on the TSO exam EXCEPT the XRAY screening part of the exam, where you identify knives and guns, etc. Is there a website where I can study for this? Or any books in the library that might be able to help me? I would love to get this job and don't want the XRAY image part to hold me back. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (168) / No (37) Reply - Report abuse

Ramon in Hollywood, Florida

52 months ago

Hi I need help with the exam for X-ray .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

TSOHopeful in Richmond Hill, New York

4 months ago

I see this thread is slightly old, but I am also wondering...does anyone have any helpful hints on ensuring that one passes the X-ray portion of the TSO exam? Thanks and have a good day!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

cnpenguin25 in Seattle, Washington

2 months ago

Rogers in Alexandria, Virginia said: Hi I am retaking the TSO exam and I did everything great on the TSO exam EXCEPT the XRAY screening part of the exam, where you identify knives and guns, etc. Is there a website where I can study for this? Or any books in the library that might be able to help me? I would love to get this job and don't want the XRAY image part to hold me back. Thanks

Unfortunately we are not allowed to discuss specifics of the test. There is no way to practice for it or read about how to pass it. Also, if you aren't able to pass the X-ray part, it probably means you shouldn't be a TSO as that's a huge, crucial part of the job and that's why they test you on it in the very beginning. Either you get it or you don't.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.