Getting a transportation security officer job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

How did you get your start doing transportation security officer work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

debirah l runnells in Agawam, Massachusetts

92 months ago

have had a 2year training to become a police officer that was 1977-1979 did not accept the positin, at that time there were not enought female4s, in hindsight, i regret it-but i have an interest in security i have a guard card issued in the state of conn it is current, for 2 years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

RODNEY L. BAYLOR in Norfolk, Virginia

88 months ago

I Would like to do transportation security, becacuse i'm a personnel security and that would be something new, and i would still get to move arround and help people

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

davie tsui in Upland, California

88 months ago

I am working for the air forwarding business about 30 years, and I had the certificate of TSA training course, besides that I was military police when I joint the military services in Taiwan, I had some security knowledge and I am interesting to be a transportation security.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Seyedali Safizadeh

84 months ago

Holding BA degree in English. Familiar with French-Germanand persian languages. Doing security job over seven years. Holding Guard Card for seven years Looking for a full time job as suervisor or site manager

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Matildia Sherrod in Ewa Beach, Hawaii

84 months ago

am going to school to get bachloers degree in criminal justice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ytuckerr9@bellsouth.net in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing transportation security officer work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

no.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

phinnl@yahoo.com in Hartford, Connecticut

40 months ago

I have been a security guard/officer in hospitals,bank,coporate buidings and manufacturing companies off and on for about 7yrs. I have a security guard card as well as patient care assistant license. I would like to combine the two and obtain a position as an transportation security officer or a TSA helping people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

joito46

35 months ago

Interested as a tso officer. Worked as an electrician for 38 yrs. 4 yrs in the navy. Looking for part time job. Preferably 6pm to midnight.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.