i want to learn how to start a valet company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (49)

Tim in Tacoma, Washington

75 months ago

Ramsay in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan said: I can't find an insurance company that covers valet companies. Does anybody know where I can find out more information.

One of the larger insurance companies for this is Alliant.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Beachfront Parking,inc in Miami Beach, Florida

73 months ago

Ramsay in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan said: I can't find an insurance company that covers valet companies. Does anybody know where I can find out more information.[/Q

Contact Marla at Alliant Insurance 18057774777

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tim in Tacoma, Washington

73 months ago

Did you Check Alliant? just google them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mboy in Albany, Oregon

73 months ago

Tim in Tacoma, Washington said: Did you Check Alliant? just google them.

Are you sure? thats it Tim. I want to start a company too do u want to join me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tim in Puyallup, Washington

73 months ago

Give me some background of what you had in mind you can email me at admin@hollywoodgoldenguy.com and I will exchange email addresses with you vs. posting it here.

mboy in Albany, Oregon

73 months ago

Tim,

Well I was a Operations Manager for some valet accounts and have been considering starting my own business would you be interested?

73 months ago

I have an interest, I was a Regional Director for a nationwide company and a short time for one of the largest.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mboy in Albany, Oregon

73 months ago

Tim,

I worked for a huge company, I learned from the best mentor out in the NW.

73 months ago

Your funny mc

babyboy in Albany, Oregon

73 months ago

I know that with your political ability we could land some good accounts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Im not messing with you, we need to do this, and how the hell did I find you on here.

73 months ago

The market for valet would be good especially down here and we could get stuff up there also. I have been researching this stuff all day today.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

No idea how, just common business search I guess. I was on here a long time ago originally.

73 months ago

dude so what you think we can say F*** Malitan. And be successful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

So?

73 months ago

Well think about it, cause this will work dude.
u know the number to call me if u want to talk.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

anythimg is possible let me know your idea

73 months ago

like basic cost what do you think just to get by? this will be 50/50 dude for sure. Also we need to start this with just a few people weekends,nights whatever it takes. We need to start placing ads for event valet parking starting small. In this area Portland and down nothing other then AVP. We need get a Name of the company dont forget I can do the websites and logos. I want to really do this and Im not sure if you are down. But this will work we have a lot of experience. Sounds like you have been doing research on this.

newark12 in Lake Mary, Florida

62 months ago

mike in Elmhurst, Illinois said: i'm looking to start a valet company downtown chicago, but i don't know what i need to do that..like where can i get a permit for it..do i need insurance..things like that..
please write me back it would really help me out

first you need a 1 million dollar insurance policy! This ensures that you can cover ANY claim! Second you need resources as far as hiring! You can't just hire anyone off the street to run a successful company. Most important you need accounts set up before you open. Valet companies are ruthless about you stepping on their toes so be careful or your company will wind up in the trash! Just some hints from a guy who runs 15 hospital valets and parks over 5,000 cars daily!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

rmayo1220 in Oak Park, Illinois

58 months ago

I would like to know the steps i would need to take to start my own Valet Parking Business???????????????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Robyn in Chicago, Illinois

58 months ago

newark12 in Lake Mary, Florida said: first you need a 1 million dollar insurance policy! This ensures that you can cover ANY claim! Second you need resources as far as hiring! You can't just hire anyone off the street to run a successful company. Most important you need accounts set up before you open. Valet companies are ruthless about you stepping on their toes so be careful or your company will wind up in the trash! Just some hints from a guy who runs 15 hospital valets and parks over 5,000 cars daily![/

Hospitals are where i wanted to start my Valet Parking business, do u think you tell me what were the steps you took to start this up and running???????// Please I'm Robyn from Chicago IL

cv in Houston, Texas

57 months ago

newark12 in Lake Mary, Florida said: first you need a 1 million dollar insurance policy! This ensures that you can cover ANY claim! Second you need resources as far as hiring! You can't just hire anyone off the street to run a successful company. Most important you need accounts set up before you open. Valet companies are ruthless about you stepping on their toes so be careful or your company will wind up in the trash! Just some hints from a guy who runs 15 hospital valets and parks over 5,000 cars daily!

Hello, i have a new valet company and was wondering if i could ask you a couple of questions. do you have an email address that i can contact you through?

cv in Houston, Texas

57 months ago

I wanted to know whats a good contract deal for a club, and how do you know if they are trying to get over on you? i dont do any more than 25%..one guy is asking for at least 40% for a Halloween event. I believe thats too much. Am I right?
Also, where can i get some basic contract templates from for valet?
Hope someone can help me on this. Thank you.

guest in Houston, Texas

56 months ago

Ramsay in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan said: I can't find an insurance company that covers valet companies. Does anybody know where I can find out more information.

talk to local insurance agetn or callcolonial insurance direct. i do not have the # from the top of my head but i am sured they do have valet insurance covarage.

allen in Troy, Michigan

55 months ago

got a valet business now i wanna make it biger

Dewayne in Gurnee, Illinois

55 months ago

I'm valet supervisor seeking to start my own valet service. I've been doing this for 6 years now. I'm currently pursuing a business plan template. This will be helpful in getting some start-up money. Your thoughts or further advise would greatly appreciated. =)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TPV2010 in Dallas, Texas

50 months ago

mike in Elmhurst, Illinois said: i'm looking to start a valet company downtown chicago, but i don't know what i need to do that..like where can i get a permit for it..do i need insurance..things like that..
please write me back it would really help me out

Hi I am starting my own valet company in texas also. and have been doing fine with small contracts but the capital is still not up to par. now i have tha chance to valet in a city that wont allow me to charge the customer but the business that i am offering the service to. They have chosen not to pay for the service and am thinking of working strickly for tips. My worry is that the city is asking for me to have workmans comp insurance and i cant offord that at this time. what alternative step do you have to offer me, THANK YOU ....TPV2010>>> ricardof42@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sally Walter in San Diego, California

48 months ago

***Valet Insurance***

We offer valet insurance. You can call us directly for a quote.

Please see our website for our phone number. www.finestins.com

Thank you.

Randy Gordon in Lawrenceville, Georgia

35 months ago

Hi My name is Randy I Am Very interested in Starting a Valet Trash Company in Atlanta Ga, Which Would do Door to Door Trash Pick Up, I am looking for advise on how to get started and if someone is interested in Helping me start. You can email me at Thismycity@Gmail.com Thanks for your Advise in Advance. I want to be up and Running by January 1st, 2012

Randy Gordon in Lawrenceville, Georgia

35 months ago

Tim If you could Get back to me asap I would love to get some of your Expertise, It is Highly Reccomended.........

cv in Houston, Texas

35 months ago

Dewayne in Gurnee, Illinois said: I'm valet supervisor seeking to start my own valet service. I've been doing this for 6 years now. I'm currently pursuing a business plan template. This will be helpful in getting some start-up money. Your thoughts or further advise would greatly appreciated. =)

Hello I am considering selling my valet service in Houston Texas. I have great clientele base which is making it hard but I may be relocating and it will be a challenge for me to run it. let me know if any of you guys may be interested. We can then talk about the details. Email me clemymthomas@yahoo.com

cv in Houston, Texas

35 months ago

Hello I am considering selling my valet service in Houston Texas. I have great clientele base which is making it hard but I may be relocating and it will be a challenge for me to run it. let me know if any of you guys may be interested. We can then talk about the details. Email me clemymthomas@yahoo.com

allenrean@yahoo.com in Warren, Michigan

34 months ago

looking for a partnet to make the valet business bigger what it is reply back if u are intrested

ninjlex in Oviedo, Florida

31 months ago

allen in Troy, Michigan said: got a valet business now i wanna make it biger

~ I have some contacts and can help/in Birmingham and West Bloomfield

Mkassab427@yahoo.com in Oak Park, Michigan

31 months ago

allenrean@yahoo.com in Warren, Michigan said: looking for a partnet to make the valet business bigger what it is reply back if u are intrested
what were you looking to do? i can try to help, i just recently thought of starting a valet business

victorH in Decatur, Georgia

30 months ago

I wanted to start a valet trash service in Atlanta GA, (Door-to-Door service) and needed some advise from someone with a little bit of expertise.

Cody N. Toney in Hendersonville, North Carolina

30 months ago

My name is Cody Toney. I am the owner and opperator of Hendersonville, N.C.'s Downtown Detailing and Upholstery. This afternoon i am provding the first and only Valet and Chauoffer Service in my town. Licensed and insured, D&D VALET and CHAUOFFER SERVICES will provide the most exceptional, prefesional, customer-focused, and cost-efficient downtown valet service in, Hendersonville, N.C., history. My first contract today is with Champa Gormet Cuisine, located on N. Main St. We have some heavy construction being done. I and my team will be redirecting and parking Champa customers. Buisness and promotional lunch inside with other buisness owners. Proud of my progress and providing this service, there is still much to learn. Does any one have any tips for me today? Wish me luck!

okie7 in Edmond, Oklahoma

29 months ago

hi im interested in starting a valet parking business and just wondering how does the payment works??? for example you have an account with a restaurant and you pay the driver minimum wage so how much are you profitting from this deal? plz email me back at marouane39@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Gigi1968 in Atlanta, Georgia

29 months ago

I am thinking about going starting a small Valet company, mainly working parties and events. Can someone give me a ballpark figure of the yearly insurance costs...I can't seem to get the answer anywhere!

iselltoyotas@hotmail.com in Holts Summit, Missouri

29 months ago

I'm thinking about starting a valet parking service and I like to know what is the best rate to charge for my services? How should I pay my employees?

Mike in Brooklyn, New York

29 months ago

Hi my name is Mike and iam selling a Valet Parking Company In Brooklyn New York ..
Please Let Me Know If Your Interested.. Email Me At > Igorek07@yahoo.com

Wardjehon in Chicago, Illinois

28 months ago

Need help please starting my own valet company no experience you can contact me though
Email at wardjehon@yahoo.com

lani in Detroit, Michigan

27 months ago

allen in Troy, Michigan said: got a valet business now i wanna make it biger

I'm looking to start a valet company, and would like to know more about yours and if we could help each other in any way

ninjlex in Orlando, Florida

27 months ago

lani in Detroit, Michigan said: I'm looking to start a valet company, and would like to know more about yours and if we could help each other in any way

What is your number? I will give you a call.

Rob

Eric in Houston, Texas

27 months ago

I am working for valet company right now and I've seen how does this business run.Now, I wanna open my own valet company but I have no idea how to start?Who can help me with this please?

Alexander Boyd in Rochester, Michigan

25 months ago

I have been working as a valet for about three years now, seeking to open up new locations and expand a different valet company, let me know if you guys are interested. I'm a very experienced marketer and can hold down my own location. If anyone needs someone by their side, shoot me an email at boydboy0979@hotmail.com

ninjlex in Oviedo, Florida

25 months ago

lani in Detroit, Michigan said: I'm looking to start a valet company, and would like to know more about yours and if we could help each other in any way

Lani ~

If you are still looking to grow your valet business, I have many connections in the detroit area.

email me your number and I will call you to discuss how I might be of help.

ezvalet@yahoo.com

Rob

Bmosammy in Baltimore, Maryland

25 months ago

Hi,
My name is Sam and I've been a general manager for a local company and a regional manager for a large national company. I've been reading these comments nd I have to say it is not as easy to start a company as it seems. Yea, it is a relatively small start up cost but you need experience. One person was saying not to charge the restaurant and only get tips, you will never cover insurance. If anyone has specific questions feel free to email me @ stoneleigh.sj@Gmail.com. but if you don't have experience it wont be easy. Getting accounts is alot of work.

GordonGlobal in Louisville, Kentucky

23 months ago

victorH in Decatur, Georgia said: I wanted to start a valet trash service in Atlanta GA, (Door-to-Door service) and needed some advise from someone with a little bit of expertise.

did you ever get the business started?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.