You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

LaLa109293 in London, United Kingdom

67 months ago

about $17,000

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

NY Waiter in Sound Beach, New York

58 months ago

Ummm. I've been working in NY restaurants for 16 years, and you can make an easy 6 figures per year at the right places in NYC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

caren in New York, New York

57 months ago

NY Waiter in Sound Beach, New York said: Ummm. I've been working in NY restaurants for 16 years, and you can make an easy 6 figures per year at the right places in NYC.

What are the right places to waitress in nyc?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Serveron42nd in Bronx, New York

43 months ago

Does anyone know what's going on with our checks tho I work on 42nd street Applebees and inwork mornings, as servers we know tippy is our eat friend but we don't have that in the morning, working volumes on friend helps but now the state is saying we need to claim 12% of our sells, working there we're not making that, and we also claim what we tip out, we're getting taxed on money we're not making as well as their double taxing two people for the same money, when tax season comes around I ma owe the state money, my last check was at 0.00 and said I mad 1600 in two weeks working mornings with no tip added to the check!!! What can be done about this!!!???!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Tiana in New York, New York

38 months ago

NY Waiter in Sound Beach, New York said: Ummm. I've been working in NY restaurants for 16 years, and you can make an easy 6 figures per year at the right places in NYC.

AhHHH where? I just moved to NYC? I have out of state serving experience but little fine dining. Currently an RN in NYC. I deal with demanding people. Have to multiple task.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tiana in New York, New York

38 months ago

Where at?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pashu in Calcutta, India

37 months ago

I have an offer to join a newly opening restaurant in california, the location has not been discussed or mentioned. They are offering me $2000 per month as compensation. + accomodation and food at duty times. is this sufficent for me to relocate from India. they are offering me a sr. capt role

Please help at the earliest to enable me to take a final call.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

annonamoose in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

What would the right places be?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Moses Lee in Bayside, New York

28 months ago

I work at Harlem, Its considered fine dining and gets pretty busy.

Avg Day of Tips per week: 120
House Pay after taxes: $30
Total is $150-200 per day

NYC Waiter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Wendy in Jackson Heights, New York

17 months ago

Moses Lee in Bayside, New York said: I work at Harlem, Its considered fine dining and gets pretty busy.

Avg Day of Tips per week: 120
House Pay after taxes: $30
Total is $150-200 per day

NYC Waiter

HI, I have no experience what to doooo I want to be a waitress!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.