criminal record

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (35)

Carol Waters in Issaquah, Washington

73 months ago

I worked as an administrative assistant for 8 years until I had an almost life ending car accident in 2002. I have recovered almost completely, but I haven't worked since then. My other problem is this: I have somewhat of a criminal record. NO FELONIES, but I do have 3 or 4 shoplifting charges, lots of speeding and driving with a suspending license, and one poss of marijuana that is about to be dismissed. On the other hand, I have a masters degree, type 100+ per minute, am a published author and am an excellent administrative assistant. What do you think the chances are for my getting a job? Particularly, do you think that all temp agencies run your records and after having done so, would say hit the road jack?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Deborah James in San Francisco, California

72 months ago

Companies that run background checks are looking for felony convictions. Even then, you are given an opportunity to explain.

The other matters are not likely to come up, unless you are applying for a position that involves driving.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

blueeyes in Woodbury, New Jersey

69 months ago

Carol Waters in Issaquah, Washington said: I worked as an administrative assistant for 8 years until I had an almost life ending car accident in 2002. I have recovered almost completely, but I haven't worked since then. My other problem is this: I have somewhat of a criminal record. NO FELONIES, but I do have 3 or 4 shoplifting charges, lots of speeding and driving with a suspending license, and one poss of marijuana that is about to be dismissed. On the other hand, I have a masters degree, type 100+ per minute, am a published author and am an excellent administrative assistant. What do you think the chances are for my getting a job? Particularly, do you think that all temp agencies run your records and after having done so, would say hit the road jack?

I live in NJ and worked at Superior Court in my county. What you will need to do is go to your local Superior Court and ask for the application/paperwork to have old charges "Expunged" from your record (note that with some charges you can not have a record expunged for 10 years). Driving offences (in NJ) can not be expunged and will always appear on your driving record. Good luck!! P.S. Most of the time a lawyer is not needed and only a small application fee and cost of certified mailings is what you will have to pay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida

69 months ago

If you can type 100 words a minute, then you are a perfect candidate for a court reporting program. I was a court reporter for 15 years and left 20 years ago. While looking for updated information regarding court reporting I found a home program (about $3,500.00). I thought the program was pretty good. I was impressed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Lexington, Kentucky

68 months ago

I myself have a criminal record with a couple of misdemeanors from years ago and one felony from about a year and a half ago for theft at one of my previous jobs for which I am on probation for until June of this year. I inevitably did get fired from this job. I didn't really have any money and I was always scrapping by. That will make my 2 years of probation finally over. I have served well, have stayed out of trouble, and I have truly learned from my mistakes. After going to court and taking care of everything, I went on the search for a new job and I noticed that everytime I put on my application that I had a felony, I never got a call back for an interview, even though I explained the situation and that I learned from it; and on the applications that I didn't admit to a felony, I got an interview. For me, it's been the hardest thing to come back from something very bad. However, I do have a job now as a customer service representative at a formalwear store that I have had for about 15 months now while I am going to school to get my MBA in Marketing. The bad thing is, is that I did not admit to my felony on my application and the company I work for does not do background checks. I am afraid that one day they will and the truth will come out and I will lose my job. I am a loyal and dedicated employee which I would hope that would help me keep my job. I have for a while now, thought about telling my boss the truth and hoping she understands, which I'm sure she will because she is very caring and forgiving, but it scares me to death that she won't. My job is very steady and reliable, and it's the type of position where you are handling peoples' weddings, proms, and special occasions so you need to know what you are talking about. It's very difficult to find a job anywhere right now because of the economy, which makes me scared that if I tell the truth, I will lose my job. What do I do to make it work?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

gogetter in Toms River, New Jersey

68 months ago

blueeyes in Woodbury, New Jersey said: I live in NJ and worked at Superior Court in my county. What you will need to do is go to your local Superior Court and ask for the application/paperwork to have old charges "Expunged" from your record (note that with some charges you can not have a record expunged for 10 years). Driving offences (in NJ) can not be expunged and will always appear on your driving record. Good luck!! P.S. Most of the time a lawyer is not needed and only a small application fee and cost of certified mailings is what you will have to pay.

When an individual has a NJ driving offence (one), settled out of court, plans to attend University, out of the state of NJ, for the next four years, Can you please let me know whether or not that NJ DWI will follow him to other states outside NJ, if a backgd check is autom. completed by ALL employers????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

blueeyes in Woodbury, New Jersey

68 months ago

You said the DWI was handled/settled out of court? Was this person, who was charged with the DWI "Indicted" by the Grand Jury? If so, than yes this DWI will show up on a back ground check (it does not matter if the person was found guilty or not, it will show up). Any motor vehicle charge will always appear on that drivers licence. What this person can do to see if anything on his record will show up, is to go to your local superior court and they can check their record on the public access computer. Good luck to you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

KATHERINE COOK in Wharton, New Jersey

68 months ago

kelatna in Boston, Massachusetts said: I am in the same boat you are in. I think most companies do a background check and even if they are only looking for felonies they will get back all of your history. I feel if they are looking they will hold it against you and will not hire. This has been my fear also and has prevented me from working after taking time off to raise my children. I also have a degree and many years of office experience but know if my history is revealed none of that will matter.

Therefore, rather than worrying about being judged in that way, I am looking at other avenues, perhaps starting my own business offering administrative/office services. This would allow me to utilize my experience and skills without being judged for mistakes made in my personal life.

If you check back let me know what you are doing to get through this. Maybe, we can help each other and create something bigger than our past.

It takes a little work but see if your offenses can be expunged..or perhaps you can petition the gov. for a pardon. its worth a shot. good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

gogetter in Toms River, New Jersey

68 months ago

blueeyes in Woodbury, New Jersey said: You said the DWI was handled/settled out of court? Was this person, who was charged with the DWI "Indicted" by the Grand Jury? If so, than yes this DWI will show up on a back ground check (it does not matter if the person was found guilty or not, it will show up). Any motor vehicle charge will always appear on that drivers licence. What this person can do to see if anything on his record will show up, is to go to your local superior court and they can check their record on the public access computer. Good luck to you!

Blueeyes, No, NO, NO Grand Jury,,,, the person was stopped, hired a lawyer, the lawyer went before a judge cuz the officer was not able to obtain a Blood Achol Level reading, in fact, after 6 attempts of blowing into that BAL reading device, the officer explained that it was dysfuntional & he was not able to get a reading. When the person went to the mandatory DWI classes ordered by the court, well, in a private one on one talk with DWI counselor meet with the person, together they review that abstract provided to this hired county DWI counselor, she inquired as to Why There Isn't any "number" or "rated" number of the Blood Acol.Level on this person abstract. It was explained to her that officer stated that it was "dysfunctional" & no reading was obtained. Lawyer talked it over with judge & case was settled. Will this DWI be on background check, Do You Know? Can you advise?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

tired of all the changes in Dobbs Ferry, New York

67 months ago

blueeyes in Woodbury, New Jersey said: I live in NJ and worked at Superior Court in my county. What you will need to do is go to your local Superior Court and ask for the application/paperwork to have old charges "Expunged" from your record (note that with some charges you can not have a record expunged for 10 years). Driving offences (in NJ) can not be expunged and will always appear on your driving record. Good luck!! P.S. Most of the time a lawyer is not needed and only a small application fee and cost of certified mailings is what you will have to pay.

?? How long do offenses stay on your record? i.e. over 35 years ago was arrested for petty larceny, misdemenor, shop lifting and was put on 6 mos. probation with no other offenses. Is this concidered a conviction?? And would I have to answer yes on an application to every convicted? After working many years for the same employer, have recently been laid off and now searching for a new job at the age of 54!!! HElp!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

tuesday1966@yahoo.com in Boonville, New York

66 months ago

kelatna in Boston, Massachusetts said: I am in the same boat you are in. I think most companies do a background check and even if they are only looking for felonies they will get back all of your history. I feel if they are looking they will hold it against you and will not hire. This has been my fear also and has prevented me from working after taking time off to raise my children. I also have a degree and many years of office experience but know if my history is revealed none of that will matter.

Therefore, rather than worrying about being judged in that way, I am looking at other avenues, perhaps starting my own business offering administrative/office services. This would allow me to utilize my experience and skills without being judged for mistakes made in my personal life.

If you check back let me know what you are doing to get through this. Maybe, we can help each other and create something bigger than our past.

i would like to help you i have been a nys aide for 24 years and my record shows my record from 89 when i was involved in a abusive relationship now my employer has dismissed me up to 30 days until i write to dept of health explaining why i should have my job pleasa respond back thankyou

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tuesday1966@yahoo.com in Boonville, New York

66 months ago

i am not from boonville ny im not sure how to do this sorry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rinalb in Augusta, Georgia

65 months ago

God's child in Elkton, Maryland said: I know this may sound corny but anything is possible through God. I 2 have a couple of arrest and 2 felonys. i just graduated college 4 nursing and am very afraid 2 apply 4 my boards because of my past. i havent been in trouble for 5 yrs and i know that is still not fnough cuz people r so judgemental,but i refuse to let my background stabilize me. do anybody have any information that can help me. my convictions r all 4 shoplifting and i want 2 pursue my nursing career in either new york or new jersey. and Oh 4 the people that only have misdermeanors my bestfriend is a federal correction officer 4 the state of new york, she just was honest on her application, so if i was yall i would try city, state, and federal jobs they tend 2 b more forgiven. i know a couple of people with records that work 4 the city of new york

How Long ago was her conviction? I have one felony conviction and have worked my but off in school. I graduate in December and i am ready to work but afraid because of my past record. I will be applying for a pardon in June and according to the pardon application a person will be allowed to have jobs that require licenses upon approval of application.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Scrubby

64 months ago

I too have a record. I murdered 2 people but I am friendly and have good manners with typing of 30 words a minute. I was looking into becoming a nurse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (48) Reply - Report abuse

Marke in Schaumburg, Illinois

59 months ago

Here in IL there are websites to look into such as:

www.ides.us/exoffenders

www.hirenetwork.org/resource.html this one has all states just click yours

state.il.us/defender/exp.html

www.saferfoundation.org

Try these and then go to a site for your state for more information or your state unemployment office for more information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

l_emited, in Oxnard, California

58 months ago

I have to say, I am a a female, with 1 felony/transportation. I know that with my state license (manicurist), I had 1 choice: open my own salon. I have not stopped looking, but there is a "loop-hole" to this: filter the application process..what I mean is some applications ask about felony convictions in the past 10, 7, 5 & 2 years. If you are in between that or even before that period...technically you are not lying about your past, if it should come up, be prepared. If the company you are applying for "calls you", then rely on that old saying..YOU NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION". Once you are in for the interview, let that confident and hi energy person take it from that point on, value yourself and your past should be a distant memory. Good Luck and God Bless..EmilyRose , an QUOTE who="God's child in Elkton, Maryland"]I know this may sound corny but anything is possible through God. I 2 have a couple of arrest and 2 felonys. i just graduated college 4 nursing and am very afraid 2 apply 4 my boards because of my past. i havent been in trouble for 5 yrs and i know that is still not fnough cuz people r so judgemental,but i refuse to let my background stabilize me. do anybody have any information that can help me. my convictions r all 4 shoplifting and i want 2 pursue my nursing career in either new york or new jersey. and Oh 4 the people that only have misdermeanors my bestfriend is a federal correction officer 4 the state of new york, she just was honest on her application, so if i was yall i would try city, state, and federal jobs they tend 2 b more forgiven. i know a couple of people with records that work 4 the city of new york

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

l_emited, in Oxnard, California

58 months ago

I have to say, I am a a female, with 1 felony/transportation. I know that with my state license (manicurist), I had 1 choice: open my own salon. I have not stopped looking, but there is a "loop-hole" to this: filter the application process..what I mean is some applications ask about felony convictions in the past 10, 7, 5 & 2 years. If you are in between that or even before that period...technically you are not lying about your past, if it should come up, be prepared. If the company you are applying for "calls you", then rely on that old saying..YOU NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION". Once you are in for the interview, let that confident and hi energy person take it from that point on, value yourself and your past should be a distant memory. Good Luck and God Bless..EmilyRose ,

Bump on the road in Severna Park, Maryland

56 months ago

No, just don't ever mention it to anyone and keep your job. They will not find out. You're lucky enough to have a company that doesn't do background checks. Do not worry about it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kiddo in Brooklyn, New York

49 months ago

umm i have a case that i just copped a misdemeanor plea to pety larceny 10 days community service and i was wondering what type of career choices do i have now with such crap on my record. like what routes can i take to A. get it taken off my record, Or B. choose a career where this type of thing may night effect me. HELP please

anon in San Diego, California

49 months ago

Carol Waters in Issaquah, Washington said: I worked as an administrative assistant for 8 years until I had an almost life ending car accident in 2002. I have recovered almost completely, but I haven't worked since then. My other problem is this: I have somewhat of a criminal record. NO FELONIES, but I do have 3 or 4 shoplifting charges, lots of speeding and driving with a suspending license, and one poss of marijuana that is about to be dismissed. On the other hand, I have a masters degree, type 100+ per minute, am a published author and am an excellent administrative assistant. What do you think the chances are for my getting a job? Particularly, do you think that all temp agencies run your records and after having done so, would say hit the road jack?

I would recommend www.LegitOnlineJob.biz

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ron Corey in Durham, North Carolina

49 months ago

Feel sorry for anyone with a felony on their record. So many companies today won;t touch you even if you have just one low-level felony on your record from ANY time in your past! Soesn't matter what it is either! I'm talking $10/hr jobs with 90 day probation periods or temp/contract jobs with little or no benefits!
Basically people with any criminal history are forced to work awful jobs (if they find one)or are forced to go on welfare. Some make the choice to do drugs and more crime because they feel hopeless. Not sure why state and federal government doesn't give some kind of incentives for companies to hire folks with felonies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

tammie in Austin, Texas

37 months ago

Will a detention affect me getting a job when employer does a background check

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

AngieCharles in Tampa, Florida

36 months ago

I am having so much trouble finding a decent job, if one at all. I have 13+ years customer service/administrative support. I have a DUI, reckless, leaving scene from accident for 7,8,3 years ago. I even have gotten hired on to jobs multiple times, to have been told that it was retracted. I am currently back to get my B/A and living off of student loans, which will run out before the semester is done. Does anyone know of any agencies the help people find jobs for a "2nd chance", because I have tries on my own' temp or perm with no outcome

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jkwdama54 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

34 months ago

Hi Angie, I have the same problem. Even though that I admitted to the agency on the application about the misdemeanor for receiving stolen property, still the offer for the job was recalled, when they did the background check, I even went on interviews and drug test taken. Still no. This record occurred when I was I asked to take my niece home, because she did not want to carry her bags on the bus. I got arrested, and guess I was the adult and she was charge as a minor because of her age. It has been a nightmare for me since this happened, I have missed out of 6/job opportunities that pays well as a Healthcare Administrator, with 16years experience of Customer Service. I am on Welfare as we speak. To matters worse, I had an Attorney to represent me, which left me hanging. All that money I paid, amount to nothing because I still don't have a job and cant get one with this hanging over me.

College Student in Miami, Florida

34 months ago

I am 23 years old and a college student. I graduate in May and I have been applying for jobs like crazy. I recently found out that I had a "record" due to a field trip where we had to have our background ran in order to go. When I got the results I found our that I had 4 charges of uttering a forged instrument. I was 18 at the time and I did a lot of babysitting and had profiles on babysitter websites and a woman found me on the site and set up some babysitting services with me. Her and her family were coming to NC for vacation and needed a sitter. She said her uncle in NY was paying for everything and sent me a check for the amount. I took the check to the bank and it cleared and I purchased MUCH needed school supplies like my own computer. A couple of weeks later the account is closed. I have all emails for the woman and she even sent me pictures! It seemed so real! I had NO clue. When I found out I had a record I spoke with an attorney and he wanted to charge me $2000 to get it cleared. Being a college student I did not have that kind of money. On the record it says I was arrested and I have NEVER been arrested. I don't know if that means I was convicted because I have never been to court or anything like that. This is all from the state of North Carolina by the way. I am not sure what to do!

cookie121 in Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey

34 months ago

First you must conatact the the north Carolina admistration Court clerk, or the municipality to get what ever paperwork they have regarding your case. if you were never convicted then it should be fairly easy to get it removed from your record, Ask to speak the them embudsment office an explain your situatuation, They cant give you legal advice but they can point you in the right direction. They lawyer is a crook. you can do this yourself, it will take time but, act like a detective, and solve your case! Best wishes.

College Student in Miami, Florida

34 months ago

cookie121 in Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey said: First you must conatact the the north Carolina admistration Court clerk, or the municipality to get what ever paperwork they have regarding your case. if you were never convicted then it should be fairly easy to get it removed from your record, Ask to speak the them embudsment office an explain your situatuation, They cant give you legal advice but they can point you in the right direction. They lawyer is a crook. you can do this yourself, it will take time but, act like a detective, and solve your case! Best wishes.

I have been terrified to call in fear of them arresting me or anything like that. The lawyer said they have pictures of me at the bank cashing the check and it was one of the fake check scams and he faxed the picture to my mother for her to identify me. I have NEVER been in trouble in my life. I don't even party or drink! I have just been so scared to apply for certain jobs or fill out certain things in fear of someone seeing my record and arresting me. I even drive EXTRA careful in order not to get stopped and have my licenses run and someone see my record. I just don't want to get caught up and I want it gone because in my eyes I feel I have done nothing wrong and this is causing me soooo much stress. My question is how can I have a record if I have never been arrested and I have never been in court or convicted?

lola35 in Burlington, Ontario

31 months ago

You just need to remain positive. Everyone deserves a second chance. When applying for jobs if the question does come up about your past record tell the employer the truth. You can also say on your application willing to discuss during interview if the question does arise. Someone will give you the chance and when that happens you can prove your worth every penny regardless of your background. Stay focused on getting yourself back into the field you want. Keep positive, apply for jobs that you are certain you can get. Right away I would eliminate child care and working with the elderly depending on your offence. Once you eliminate those jobs start applying for jobs where your record is not a problem. Working in a restaurant, assembly line work etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dtorrescoria24 in Wayne, New Jersey

31 months ago

I live in nj and looking to get into college for criminal justoce. I had a dwi last yr will this keep me from getting a correctional officer are.any other law enforcement job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Khgirl

30 months ago

I have felonies from 20 yrs ago but I have misdemeanor from 3 yrs ago, l currently work for security co. but I want to go to school to become a court reporter, I have been accepted in school to get my assoc degree in human svs in hopes to be a substance abuse counselor, im,44 and dont have any time to aste, it will take 2 yrs to earn my degree, my question is, is it worth it, am I guaranteed to get a good paying job

Sam in Fort Lee, New Jersey

30 months ago

To those posting stating they can't find employment due to their criminal backgrounds, let me add a thought without being judgmental, just objective:

I've been a hiring manager. I've turned away people due to their backgrounds and I've hired, a few, looking past their misdemeanors. What was the difference with the "second chance" to redeem? Here's how I see it... if you've been convicted of shoplifting, check fraud -- I don't want you working in my accounting dept or handling money, sorry. It is what it is. If you've had DUIs or marijuana charges ... I'm concerned about your physical health and perhaps sustance abuse impeding your attendance and productivity. Again, it is what it is.

I hired a young man who had a misdemeanor selling marijuana. What changed my mind? He had an exceptional attitude (present), and proved himself in other ways -- along with his professional background on his resume, he got involved with the community, helped underprivileged children stay off drugs, and a few other associations I admired. He took a positive approach to moving forward with his life.

We all make mistakes. Some of us make mistakes that impact our reputation. Again, it is what it is. While you can't erase the past, you can take positive steps - personally and in the eyes of others - to redeem yourself. If a prospective employers tells you they've discovered your check fraud charge on your records, well calmly state what was happening in your life at the time, state that you're not applying for a financial position (face it, you will have a hard time breaking that wall) and that you've learned a great deal. Accentuate the positive, don't just cry that you're being judged. You are being judged. We all are. It's what we do with our lives moving forward that counts.

PS -- another poster very wisely posted that if you really have a list of offenses, try thinking outside the parameters to become self-employed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

shana_c

27 months ago

well my friend just got a job, another one of my friends actually. and they both have records, from what i know they love it. 14.hr.but the the site is workplacewarehouse.com.. gave them a second chance.im still waiting on my call. but i feel its coming very soon. just thought i would share.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

lj in Houston, Texas

19 months ago

I wanted to post a comment concerning criminal records. l know how it is to have so many opportunities to passed over simply because you have a crminal record. I have two misdemeanors. A misdemeanor class b theft and a misdemeanor class b possession marijuana. Its been 11 looooooong years since. Let me tell you l have paid my dues, suffered, cried, lost hope, fought to regain cofidence and motivation. I returned to college in 05-07,l worked through temp agencys to support myself. I have filled out numerous application looking for a job that can actually offer me decent pay and benefits. I applied with a major chain company almost 2 months ago, l forgot about it. I had already convinced myself they would never call. Baby.. They up and call me two weeks ago for a phone screening. I wasnt prepared, too pissed off worrying about bills..lol! Long story, short..the lady scheduled me for a face-to-face interview. I wasnt even nervous, because l figured my background would stop me. l sold my skills l had aquired in customer service, and the next thing l hear: " lm going to make you a job offer"..l said well l'll be damn.. But..that was contingent upon a drug test, and background check..l said "aww, shttt"..l prayed ,took the drug test, and signed my background release.three days ago l get a call to come in to confirm my employment.. I said all that to say this..lm a living witness to struggling with past mistakes..God is with us, and he is not blind to your needs and goals..keep your head held high and go after your dreams. It will happen be encouraged..love and peace yall..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mark in Satellite Provider

19 months ago

thanks to this great man who help me in my office so i don't know how to thank him i was having a big problem in my office this great Dr samura help me to solve the problem well, i don't know what to do for him but i we post his goodness to the internet for people to see so if you have any problem in your office you can contact him for this email SAMURATELLERSPELL100@GMAIL.COM he we be there for you any time to help you out for situation so as am saying now this great man Dr samura made me to be retail my post in my office and i was about o be sacked he did it for me am so happy to day i know he we also do yours for you MARK

Doheny in Halethorpe, Maryland

15 months ago

lj in Houston, Texas said: I said all that to say this..lm a living witness to struggling with past mistakes..God is with us, and he is not blind to your needs and goals..keep your head held high and go after your dreams. It will happen be encouraged..love and peace yall..

Congrats on making it. Thanks for that story and encouragement.

At least some states are looking at removing it from employer's consideration, I don't think the bill passed, but I like the concept and hope more bills like this catch on

www.mlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/03/michigan_employers_couldnt_ask.html

Temp agencies rarely work since they ALWAYS do a background check, (it makes sense, they have some liability) Here's an article about getting jobs if you have a record

www.jobunlocker.com/blog/how-to-get-a-job-with-a-felony/

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.