The Best Companies to be with

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 57)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Trisha8 in Naples, Florida

91 months ago

I am about to apply as a Flight Attendant.
What do you think the best airlines companies are at this time.
(PS/I also speak French, German and Spanish.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (78) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Momto2beauties

91 months ago

Delta is a good airline for the flight attendants but North West is hiring all over. I heard MESA is one of the worst. I read it online but actually heard it from a flight attendant.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

H2O, WI in Sheboygan, Wisconsin

91 months ago

I was interviewed by them in London. I'm from Russia. A few years ago I was about to join them, but then my circumstances changed and even though I was offered a job, I had to decline it. This is one of the best companies (airline) to work for. My opinion is if you are between 19 and 24, this would be the best time to travel and work for them, because they don't pay much (1000 bucks a month, plus you'll have to share an apartment in Dubai with two other flight attendants). They also provide you with the pocket money for when you have to spend a few days in a different country.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

91 months ago

H2O, WI in Sheboygan, Wisconsin said: I was interviewed by them in London. I'm from Russia. A few years ago I was about to join them, but then my circumstances changed and even though I was offered a job, I had to decline it. This is one of the best companies (airline) to work for. My opinion is if you are between 19 and 24, this would be the best time to travel and work for them, because they don't pay much (1000 bucks a month, plus you'll have to share an apartment in Dubai with two other flight attendants). They also provide you with the pocket money for when you have to spend a few days in a different country.
Hello, I am from France, Thank you for your feedback.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

91 months ago

Mais bien sure, ce serait avec plaisir. Tu ecris tres bien le francais.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Aniuta in Dahlonega, Georgia

89 months ago

H2O, WI in Sheboygan, Wisconsin said: I was interviewed by them in London. I'm from Russia. A few years ago I was about to join them, but then my circumstances changed and even though I was offered a job, I had to decline it. This is one of the best companies (airline) to work for. My opinion is if you are between 19 and 24, this would be the best time to travel and work for them, because they don't pay much (1000 bucks a month, plus you'll have to share an apartment in Dubai with two other flight attendants). They also provide you with the pocket money for when you have to spend a few days in a different country.

Dear Katja, I am from Russia too.I am here in the USA for 10 years...I would like to be a FA,I live by ATLanta... work for Delta but they do not
hire..( I really would like to fly International...)I am 37 y.o. Any comments Thank you very much...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

H2O, WI in Detroit, Michigan

89 months ago

Privet Anna,

Wow, 10 years...:) It's my 3-d year and I want to go back to Russia.

As far as flight attendants, I don't know if you know this russian website (www.russian-fiancee.com/rus/forum/) in the section about work they discuss FA work in the US. Try that. Read more about Emerates (the airline company in Dubai). Do you speak any other languages?

H20

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Aniuta in Dahlonega, Georgia

89 months ago

Well, 10 years and I love it !!! A am a true american now. I have a husband and 18 y.o.son ... I don't really speak any other languages even though I took 7 years of German...I cant really relocate from my Atlanta - we have the busiest airport in the world and I will be hoping to find my way here!!! Your story seem to be adventurous and fun. You are very smart to know French etc. Thank you for the web.site!
If you ever in ATL let me know. Best wishes, Anna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

BNTG in Alexandria, Virginia

85 months ago

I don't know if singapore airlines appeals to anyone but I believe they are hiring as well...I know they are due for more new equipment such as the ab380..and this probably means jobs...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Raul in Tokyo, Japan

84 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

luke in Westminster, California

84 months ago

Has anyone work for Cathay Pacific Airline? Or going to Cathay Pacific Training Soon?
Please tell me more about Cathay

How is the Training? How hard is it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Skikatia001 in Henderson, Nevada

83 months ago

Does anyone know about easyjet? My sister has an interview in Paris. She has not been a F/A before and I was trying to find some info for her.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

xflyinskyhighx in Astoria, New York

83 months ago

I recommend checking out Eos Airlines given your language background and your desire to find "the best companies right now"
Trust me, everything is awesome about Eos right now...
high pay, consistency, great clientele, uniforms/luggage are GIVEN to you..training is paid...its really something...

As for EasyJet...it is a BUDGET..as in REALLLLLY low cost carrier around Europe...I think I'd say its barely a step above RyanAir. Budget airlines in Europe are nothing like the budget airlines in the US. These airlines in Europe...you pay extra for every little thing...checking luggage, checking in at the airport, a soda, a tray table...seriously its crazy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Eileen in Bel Air, Maryland

80 months ago

What is the best airline to work for in customer service, that Also is good to work for as a flight attendant, out of BWI in Baltimore? I want to start in customer service and move to flight attendant in a year. I have customer service experience w. Southwest Airlines but do not want to work for them again.I want to fly internationally. Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Paola in Swansea, United Kingdom

76 months ago

Hello, can anyone help me?? I got qualfications in Customer service Passport to travel and i got expiriance in the travel industry. I am italian but be living in the uk for 9 years. So i speak italian, english and spanish fluent. My dream is always been to became a Flight Assistant, but i can`t find anything or any company or training courses. Can someone help me please?? This is really important.. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

wings74 in Newmarket, Ontario

76 months ago

hello,
i'm gonna start my training as a flight attendant with canjet and my question is :i'm landing permanent resident in canada and i do not have a canadian passport but a portuguese passport.when i start to travel to us and another contries such as jamaica,bahamas,cuba,mexico,do i need a special visa to attached with my passport?because i heard the airline company take care with the fight crew member,i guess is somehing like a visa.
wings74

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jenny in Washington, District of Columbia

75 months ago

My friend and I have been thinking abut getting into being fligh attendants.. but we want to travel together because we grew up together.We'd like to travel internatonal... but our families live in the US soo wed like to travel out of the US perticularly DC area...we both speak spanish, english i speak french and she speaks german...any recomendations about where to apply?????!!?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

flight attendent in Málaga, Spain

74 months ago

hello a and how are you there? here every thing so nice mmm i m living in spain and im talking spanish very well and im speak this lenguages very well too(arabic fransh english )
my origen its arabic , i did interview with rayanair its good company i aproved but i cant work with them at this moment becaus i have just comunnitarian card ye t they want nationalty from U.E and . but really i interest to working international (easyjet biiritsh air ways emarits qatar air ways gulf air ways air france ,delta iar ways ) but i dont know information about there and i have seen webs of some companies but i dont have some condition like age i have just 19 years but any way i sent my cv to so much form them and waiting the answer i hope from some one here give me some information and good luck for all ....

freeman in Agadir, Morocco

74 months ago

hello evey one i'm not yet FT and i dont interviewed befor for any company i had BT brevet technicien declarant en douane certificate and i would like to work withing emirate airline i had reply for application befor 2 years time and i don't receive any invitation is it neserally for interview tell me pls how can i do to succesfull to be interviewed
i speak arabic and french and a little english and i live morocco

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

hello im meryanna from spain i know so much information about so much a companies if you want help you in anything contact me in this email and i can explain to you about emarits and europe company and how you can send your cv and where ..i have so much direction for cv and numbers phone and if you want working with spanish company too ... any one need help just write me email and i will help you from my heart about your question of emarit you must apply from thier webcite if they dont call you that mean they dont interess to your cv( you must look to their conditon veryw well and now emrits she tacke so much people try to send your cv if you again .. but they answer you by sent you one email that your application unseccfulor you re invited for thiere interview ... but dont worry you can try again and again and you will see ...maybe you prefer workign with emarits but if you dont have experience before try to working with some company for tacke experience because it will help you for working as cabin crew dont wait one company answer you send your cv to all and dont worry ...in spain we say if luck cant come in first it will come in the end :D And if you have disre for working as cabin crew and you love that work you will work it belive me so ahve good luck and if you have any question or want know any thing welcomeeeeeeeeeee i say it to all ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

hello im meryanna from spain i know so much information about so much a companies if you want help you in anything contact me in this email and i can explain to you about emarits and europe company and how you can send your cv and where ..i have so much direction for cv and numbers phone and if you want working with spanish company too ... any one need help just write me email and i will help you from my heart about your question of emarit you must apply from thier website if they dont call you that mean they dont interess to your cv( you must look to their conditon veryw well and now emrits she tacke so much people try to send your cv if you again .. but they answer you by sent you one email that your application unseccfulor you re invited for thiere interview ... but dont worry you can try again and again and you will see ...maybe you prefer workign with emarits but if you dont have experience before try to working with some company for tacke experience because it will help you for working as cabin crew dont wait one company answer you send your cv to all and dont worry ...in spain we say if luck cant come in first it will come in the end :D And if you have disre for working as cabin crew and you love that work you will work it belive me so ahve good luck and if you have any question or want know any thing welcomeeeeeeeeeee i say it to all ... kiss for all and good luckkkkkkkk

74 months ago

On the weight of the nominee to, we have all heard the phrase "the weight must be in proportion to height." It is therefore important to be in good physical condition (no need to be an athlete or go to a gym), and that the work performed by a Hostess / or you can sue a major physical burnout at times, as well as changes in the working hours, fly to areas with different time zones, staying in different rooms of hotels and the dry air inside the cabin of the plane. All this can help make a physical overstrain.
Prospective candidates to join as as member of a flight crew, will be subjected to a "drug test" to be undertaken by the Company at the time of his hiring as well as a medical examination (Class II). This test will be conducted periodically throughout his professional life as a cabin crew member, along with another alcohol, as they are not allowed to drink alcohol or be in active in uniform.
Passengers have the general impression that the hostess / flight you are on board an aircraft just to serve meals and coffee. The U.S. FAA (Federal Aviation Administration, an agency that regulates and controls the security in civil aviation and trade in the United States), has a different view on this.
The main purpose of a flight attendant or is to ensure the flight safety of all passengers, offering them the assistance they require and evacuated in emergencies.
During stewardess or flight (Tested by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Development), will provide the necessary skills in first aid techniques in firefighting, rescue and first aid, etc, ... In fact, your training within an airline, will be based more on these security techniques that serve as a glass of wine.

What then is what makes this work is one of the most sought after in many countries including the United States?.
The flexibility, variety and the fact of traveling are the three main reasons.

Flexibility. Most people work all week, with one or two days off throughout

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Flexibility. Most people work all week, with one or two days off throughout the weekend and three or four weeks of vacation a year. A / a Hostess / or Flight has the option to arrange their flights with regard to its labor quadrant of the month and then have two weeks free! and this without having their annual holiday that, in many cases is more than 36 days a year. You can use this free time to travel (most airlines offer you the opportunity to fly free for an unlimited number of times), continue with your studies or even manage your own business.
Variety. This exciting profession will allow you to escape from the daily routine of work from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday, "because each flight you make will be a different city, with different crews and passengers; is very difficult therefore to you bored.

Travel. Most of the staff of an airline receives "passes" to fly in their own company for free or for a small amount. In addition, other airlines will offer you a discount between 50-75% on their tickets. Hotels, car rentals, cruises and tour packages to travel agencies also offer discounts for employees of an airline; seal it all up and you'll have the flexibility to travel to a variety of locations at a price extremely low. How could anyone not wanting to be Stewardess / or Flight with similar benefits?.
With regard to working hours, the hours - impetuous in many cases - can be long and irregular. The work can be very tired and passengers can not stop suing or being abusive even. The atmosphere inside the aircraft at altitude is extremely dry, the climatogía extreme as snow storms and / or mechanical breakdown, could also break timetables and your plans to attend the wedding of one of your friends. And there is always the fear of an accident, although statistics indicate that you have more chance of receiving an electric shock from lightning in a storm that a plane crash.
This is a true profession and lifestyle that is not without risk and this means

74 months ago

therefore care.
And what is it that the staff of Human Resources of an airline looking for a really / forward / a nominee aa Cabin Crew?. Once again, the same thing: flexibility, in your attitude and lifestyle and a job well done, or done only in groups. With these concepts, you've got the basis of a promising career in the clouds.
From here, I send my best wishes for success to all of you that you have as a goal and dream to be very soon Hostess / os - cabin crew member of any airline.
Begin to make your suitcase!

74 months ago

SKY TEAM is an Aeronautical Training Center, located on the Costa del Sol, Sky Team has an innovative and modern facilities for teaching, also have a flight simulator equipped with all equipment and technical means to ensure the airplane highest quality in training for a cabin crew member.

The simulator, is qualified as a higher quality at the national level. It carried out by assistants in active practices of different airlines in the course of refreshments( if some one care for study contact me plz.. , i will explain that school can help you tacke spansih diploma and make you working in spain and when you finsih your time of studying we will send you to working with spanish companies if you want or help you to go to working with international companies im just was student in that school and really its super school and make you do good practique and know so much so much things i can write so much things and things but really ic ant explain the real feeling ( profesional teacher good super profetional experience director you can study by english but you must to learn spanish can study many lengauges in that school your working secured with them we cant say that all school bad because iw as thinking that but aftehr when i did study there i say diffrent really they help you so so much they make you feel disre for that wroking feel you re super and profetional in that work not problem if some one wanna come form otehr countries they prepare visa and all things too ) susana1isaaq@yahoo.es this my email welcome for all

lamya el hachdi in Rabat, Morocco

73 months ago

i search a job as flight attendant in your company

lamya el hachdi in Rabat, Morocco

73 months ago

Trisha8 in Naples, Florida said: I am about to apply as a Flight Attendant.

i think the best companies are singapore and emarates and qatar and air atlanta

Arian in Málaga, Spain

71 months ago

flight attendent in Málaga, Spain said: hello im meryanna from spain i know so much information about so much a companies if you want help you in anything contact me in this email and i can explain to you about emarits and europe company and how you can send your cv and where ..i have so much direction for cv and numbers phone and if you want working with spanish company too ... any one need help just write me email and i will help you from my heart about your question of emarit you must apply from thier website if they dont call you that mean they dont interess to your cv( you must look to their conditon veryw well and now emrits she tacke so much people try to send your cv if you again .. but they answer you by sent you one email that your application unseccfulor you re invited for thiere interview ... but dont worry you can try again and again and you will see ...maybe you prefer workign with emarits but if you dont have experience before try to working with some company for tacke experience because it will help you for working as cabin crew dont wait one company answer you send your cv to all and dont worry ...in spain we say if luck cant come in first it will come in the end :D And if you have disre for working as cabin crew and you love that work you will work it belive me so ahve good luck and if you have any question or want know any thing welcomeeeeeeeeeee i say it to all ... kiss for all and good luckkkkkkkk

Hello Meryanna.

My name is Arian and I live in Benalmadena. I am looking for airlines based in Malaga so i could start training for cabin crew. I am 28 and speak English, Spanish and German. Any other opportunities you know of in Malaga airport would be most appreciated. I am not working at the moment so am free at any time to be interviewed.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Kind Regards, Arian

andy buchelly in Quito, Ecuador

71 months ago

hi...meryanna...i would like to have your email adress, im very interested to get info about Emirates, i going to aplly this month and i aprecciate some suggestions or comments about this airline.
hope to hear you soon.....andy...

Andrea in Granada, Spain

70 months ago

Hi, would love to find out what airline companies are in Malaga. Thanks for your answer! Andrea

Jahir in Calcutta, India

68 months ago

You can check out www.aerocareer.com/... they have quite a few job offers in some prestigious airlines like Emirates, Gulf air etc. All the best for your career! :)

phuong in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

66 months ago

i am interested in being an airline attendant, how and where do i go?

nitesh in Surat, India

66 months ago

phuong in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: i am interested in being an airline attendant, how and where do i go?

IF U KNOW ABOUT HOW TO JOIN IN AIRLINE.GO TO AIRLINE WEBSITE AND APPLY ONLINE THERE,,,,,

karlyr in Båstad, Sweden

64 months ago

flight attendent in Málaga, Spain said: hello im meryanna from spain i know so much information about so much a companies if you want help you in anything contact me in this email and i can explain to you about emarits and europe company and how you can send your cv and where ..i have so much direction for cv and numbers phone and if you want working with spanish company too ... any one need help just write me email and i will help you from my heart about your question of emarit you must apply from thier webcite if they dont call you that mean they dont interess to your cv( you must look to their conditon veryw well and now emrits she tacke so much people try to send your cv if you again .. but they answer you by sent you one email that your application unseccfulor you re invited for thiere interview ... but dont worry you can try again and again and you will see ...maybe you prefer workign with emarits but if you dont have experience before try to working with some company for tacke experience because it will help you for working as cabin crew dont wait one company answer you send your cv to all and dont worry ...in spain we say if luck cant come in first it will come in the end :D And if you have disre for working as cabin crew and you love that work you will work it belive me so ahve good luck and if you have any question or want know any thing welcomeeeeeeeeeee i say it to all ...

Hi!

so do you know any spanish companies based in malaga who are looking for cabin crew? except ryanair.. Thanks!!!!

Serena in Vista, California

62 months ago

I think what you know is applicable only for F/A that live or are in Europe. Because here in USA is being very difficult lately because they are not hiring...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ermias zeleke in Ethiopia

62 months ago

thanks for this service

ermias zeleke in Ethiopia

62 months ago

THNKS FOR THIS SERVICE

LadyXania in Huntington, New York

60 months ago

Is it possible to be a p/t flight attendant and fly internationally? If so, which airline in New York would be best to work for? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

JOHN in Monroe, Michigan

58 months ago

NORTHWEST AIRLINES

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Cameron in Honolulu, Hawaii

57 months ago

Northwest Airlines does not exist anymore; it is now Delta. If I were to become a flight attendant, I would choose to work for Continental Airlines. Why? It's because they have the MOST international destinations of any US airline. They have amazing benefits. They pay well. They treat their employees well. The offer great service for their customers and they constantly win awards for their products and services.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

srisaran in Bangalore, India

54 months ago

lufthansa,swiss international airlines

Kyle in Wylie, Texas

52 months ago

Southwest Airlines

mike in Houston, Texas

52 months ago

Cameron in Honolulu, Hawaii said: Northwest Airlines does not exist anymore; it is now Delta. If I were to become a flight attendant, I would choose to work for Continental Airlines. Why? It's because they have the MOST international destinations of any US airline. They have amazing benefits. They pay well. They treat their employees well. The offer great service for their customers and they constantly win awards for their products and services.

But with Continental......you will be on reserve forever. At least 10 years.

uberman in San Jose, California

51 months ago

mike in Houston, Texas said: But with Continental......you will be on reserve forever. At least 10 years.

continental merged with united and is in a hiring freeze... at least for flight attendants. more proof that the airline industry is in decline and is NOT the glamorous or promising career one would imagine.

los in Miami, Florida

50 months ago

Trisha8 in Naples, Florida said: I appreciate your reply, how familiar are you with this Company?

Why would you want to work for a company from the midle east, they treat women like dogs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

hicham mouzoune in Casablanca, Morocco

50 months ago

i want to work for a company from the midle east,emirate or qatarairways the 5 stars airline for some offers in open day, i want to find my name mouzoune hicham in the days test english selecting and then in face to face after successful to be steward

fiza in Hamilton, Ontario

43 months ago

Hi,

I am canadian citizen interested in pursuing the profession of a Flight attendant but I am not sure where to begin.

I have applied online but no luck. If someone can Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me out. I want to change my life around and your help will mean SO MUCH.

Thanks

Dasha Siliverstova in Gig Harbor, Washington

39 months ago

Hello! I would like to work as a flight attendant and I am wondering where I should get started? Any special training? Any one I should contact?
(p.s I speak Russian, Ukrainian and English Fluently)

stila in Cebu, Philippines

38 months ago

can anyone help me... I have a good set of teeth, and my body is in good shape, i'm still 18 but only 5'2, i speak fluent English and able to learn other languages... what airline best suits for me..
I really need your help... Thank You :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

charmone in Cape Town, South Africa

38 months ago

hi im charmone.
im from South Africa and 20 years of age. i have no experience as a flight attendanted but desperately want to apply for training to start hostessing asap. can any tell me how to go about this please??

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.