Republic Airways

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (31)

mdwfa03 in Seattle, Washington

53 months ago

I interviewed with Republic Airways on Feb. 3rd. I haven't heard anything since. I'm sure no news is good news. I was wondering if anyone new of the needs of RA and when I might receive a call back. Thank you.

Safe travels.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Flying Now in Greenville, South Carolina

44 months ago

It took them almost a year to get back with me, I would say maybe a call is coming... However, they are doing trainings back 2 back now... If you don't hear anything soon I would count it as a loss.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Soon to be FA in Stone Mountain, Georgia

42 months ago

Flying Now in Greenville, South Carolina said: It took them almost a year to get back with me, I would say maybe a call is coming... However, they are doing trainings back 2 back now... If you don't hear anything soon I would count it as a loss.

What do you mean?...When they contacted you did they give you a yes or a no?...Thats a long time to hear back :-/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

GC in Sarasota, Florida

42 months ago

Anyone going to the open house in Memphis, TN on February 2nd ?

FlyguyMEM in Southaven, Mississippi

42 months ago

GC in Sarasota, Florida said: Anyone going to the open house in Memphis, TN on February 2nd ?

I'll be there.....and I'm ready for it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

FlyChickTEXAS

42 months ago

Anyone going to the Open House in CT?

glamgirl in Jasper, Georgia

42 months ago

GC in Sarasota, Florida said: Anyone going to the open house in Memphis, TN on February 2nd ?

I am, but have missplaced the address..can anyone help me out??

Skysthelimit in Washington, District of Columbia

41 months ago

I went to the open house in CT on Feb 9th. Does anyone have contact information or email addresses?

Skysthelimit in Washington, District of Columbia

41 months ago

FlyChickTEXAS said: Anyone going to the Open House in CT?

Did you have any contact information from the open house yesterday?

bebe1025 in Southlake, Texas

41 months ago

Skysthelimit in Washington, District of Columbia said: Did you have any contact information from the open house yesterday?

Hi can anyone give me an overview of what happened at the OH you went to. Mine on not until March 9th. Just trying to get an idea of how the day went and what to expect.
Thanks

skysthelimit in Washington, District of Columbia

41 months ago

Basically its an all day process. You sign-in and give them your info. When everyone is seated in the meeting room, the recruiters introduce themselves then present a hour and 30mins presentation on the company, the job duties, benefits,etc. After the presentation everyone introduce themselves and answer some random questions that are thrown at you. When that is complete you fill out a little packet, when packet is complete they will start on one on on interviews if you are interested.

skysthelimit in Washington, District of Columbia

41 months ago

bebe1025 in Southlake, Texas said: Hi can anyone give me an overview of what happened at the OH you went to. Mine on not until March 9th. Just trying to get an idea of how the day went and what to expect.
Thanks

Basically its an all day process. You sign-in and give them your info. When everyone is seated in the meeting room, the recruiters introduce themselves then present a hour and 30mins presentation on the company, the job duties, benefits,etc. After the presentation everyone introduce themselves and answer some random questions that are thrown at you. When that is complete you fill out a little packet, when packet is complete they will start on one on on interviews if you are interested.

estelle_landman@yahoo.com in Port Elizabeth, South Africa

35 months ago

Please assist me: Do you have a Mark Jones working at your UK office, he is busy with Air Hostess employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dave in Newark, New Jersey

35 months ago

mdwfa03 in Seattle, Washington said: I interviewed with Republic Airways on Feb. 3rd. I haven't heard anything since. I'm sure no news is good news. I was wondering if anyone new of the needs of RA and when I might receive a call back. Thank you.

Safe travels.

when it comes to airlines. you have a 3 step interview, if you dont get told of the second interview at the end of the first you will not hear from them. if they say we will contact you.. you did not get the job. you are told that very day of interview one.. if you will go to step 2. same for step 3.

RAH-FA in Independence, Missouri

25 months ago

Republic Holdings doesn't work on a 3 tier interview process. It's one interview. After the interview, within 4-8 weeks, you'll get an email for acceptance or rejection. At which point... you wait for a class, where they'll contact you for. The Mainline carriers do a 3 tier interview. RAH does not do this.

If you didn't hear back after a year... try contacting them or submitting another application.

T.Jaca in Durban, South Africa

22 months ago

estelle_landman@yahoo.com in Port Elizabeth, South Africa said: Please assist me: Do you have a Mark Jones working at your UK office, he is busy with Air Hostess employment.

I also got an email from Jeff Schutz also in the Uk,Dnt knw wat to do.

Dee in Cape Town, South Africa in Cape Town, South Africa

20 months ago

T.Jaca in Durban, South Africa said: I also got an email from Jeff Schutz also in the Uk,Dnt knw wat to do.

Hi T.Jaca! I also received an email from Jeff Schutz.

Dee in Cape Town, South Africa in South Africa

20 months ago

Hi T.Jaca if you want to say in touch this is my email address (dewee.denise@gmail.com)AND Estelle you also more than welcome to email me. Would love to know if you guys also leaving please stay in touch. Look forward to hear from you both.

Zee_dux in South Africa

18 months ago

Is it really true that Republic Airways is expanding to the UK? A man by the name of Jeff Schultz posing as a UK recruiter with the e-mail address r.airways@hotmail.co.uk

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Marcelle in Cape Town, South Africa

17 months ago

I, too got an email from this guy. is this legit?

lee in South Africa

17 months ago

Guys any news about Jeff schultz?? Please help!!

Sli in Durban, South Africa

13 months ago

Hi T.jaca and Dee, how far did you guys get cause I have also just recieved an e-mail from Jeff Schultz as an acceptance

Janine in Johannesburg, South Africa

13 months ago

Hi guys I have also received an email from Jeff Schultz stating that I have been accepted as part of cabin crew, I only applied online with my cv and photo,and he has asked me now to forward a copy of my passport is this legit any help would be appreciated.I have not attended a open day nor had a telephonic or skype interview a bit weird. Thanks

Ziningi in South Africa

13 months ago

[ TQUOTER who="T.Jaca in Durban, South Africa"]I also got an email from Jeff Schutz also in the Uk,Dnt knw wat to do.

DO NOT TRUST THAT EMAIL IT IS A SPAM TO GET YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION... If you look at the emails from legit applications IT IS LEGIT and they would not just say 'congratulations' on the subject or let alone, use their personal email (Hotmail, Gmail whatever the case may be) or 'please send a copy of your passport'. Just do a lot of research. It's best to apply on the airlines website.

Shaz in Durban, South Africa

13 months ago

Janine in Johannesburg, South Africa said: Hi guys I have also received an email from Jeff Schultz stating that I have been accepted as part of cabin crew, I only applied online with my cv and photo,and he has asked me now to forward a copy of my passport is this legit any help would be appreciated.I have not attended a open day nor had a telephonic or skype interview a bit weird. Thanks

Please DO NOT send your passport details to anyone! I have a weird feeling about this advert,any major airline will always call you for an interview,face to face... Do some research on the company.there appears to be nothing about them expanding to the UK. I have sent an email to the company asking about this Jeff Schutz.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Janine in Johannesburg in Johannesburg, South Africa

13 months ago

Thanks shaz and Zini, have stopped all contact it is so sad this goes on, I have also mailed the company. Thanks again

zime in Johannesburg, South Africa

8 months ago

Hey guys is this airline legit, I'm worried coz now I've emailed them my passport copy! Help guys

Lunet Stassen in Johannesburg, South Africa

7 months ago

Received this email regarding a job at Republic Airways Jerry Balsano .
I think it is a scam. Has anyone out there seen this?
Hello Applicant,

We consider you Competent enough for the Job Offer.. We are Pleased to Inform you that you have been chosen to be Part of Our Prestige Cabin Crew Team. We are seeking 50 Applicants and consider yourself Lucky to be Picked. We hope you do have a Passport and you are willing to abide by the condition guiding the job as posted.

Republic Airways is a Private Charter Airline that has its branches scattered worldwide and its headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana. Republic Airways Holdings is an airline holding company that owns Chautauqua Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Republic Airlines and Shuttle America., serving numerous destinations in that capacity in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Carribean . Our business strategy was developed by our experienced team of senior airline executives. The company’s business model incorporates sound business strategies and insights for the development and management of airlines operating throughout the United States. We are professionals for whom flight – and the business of flying – are equal parts art and science.

At Republic Airways, we seek to reflect the best of hospitality-cultured, considerate, warm, and generous. Our goal is to be a truly 21st century global Aircraft challenging and changing the established conventions of Private Jet Aircraft hospitality for our Passengers comfort. Setting out to be a creative and innovative Aircraft designed to meet the demands of a rapidly changing world, at Republic Airways our whole philosophy is built around the needs of our guests.

Our Cabin Crew are Republic Airways's Prime Ambassadors. Therefore, they need to display a high degree of motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment in everything they do. Our mission is to meet and exceed our guests expectations while offering a unique taste of our hospitality.

smurfie in Johannesburg, South Africa

7 months ago

Hi Lunet I also receive the same mail, yesterday , is it a scam or what because if it is , I am going to hunt him down , because he mess with the wrong flight attendant .. P.S what can happen if he have a copy of your passport? Please help guys

Lunet Stassen in Johannesburg, South Africa

7 months ago

hi there
Yes it is a scam. I contacted the airline with a copy of the letter and they replied back that they would never employ people outside of America. Sorry to give you the bad news, it is so frustrating. Apparently the people could use your passport, I don't know really.

ROSE in Pretoria, South Africa

7 months ago

Lunet Stassen in Johannesburg, South Africa said: hi there
Yes it is a scam. I contacted the airline with a copy of the letter and they replied back that they would never employ people outside of America. Sorry to give you the bad news, it is so frustrating. Apparently the people could use your passport, I don't know really.

LORD THIS IS NOT GUD I WAS SO HAPPY AND THOT I GOT A JOB,WAS TO SEND MY PASSPORT DETAILS,THANK God for this.hope the info they have will not mess with my life.jesus christ

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.