ALASKA Airlines - Flight Attendant GROUP INTERVIEW process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 4315)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

SeaTacFA in Seattle, Washington

82 months ago

ALASKA AIRLINES - Regarding GROUP INTERVIEWS, has anyone actually been at an ALASKA AIRLINES group interview? Please share any information related to the interview that would best prep me. More specific suggestions beyond just have fun and be yourself as I've read in comments related to other airlines, I'm specifically interested in questions that Alaska asks, the process and anything related to that airlines. Thank you for your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (432) / No (68) Reply - Report abuse

Laura in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for helping me. My interview is this Wednesday 5/7 at 9am in Seattle.

It would be so helpful to me to know what questions I could expect in the 1 on 1.

My email address is laofrate@yahoo.com

Once again, thank you.

Laura

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Laura in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

Chawlee, I can't thank you enough, you're my savior.

I'll let you know Thursday how everything went.

Laura

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Charlie in Anaheim, California

80 months ago

Laura in Los Angeles, California said: Chawlee, I can't thank you enough, you're my savior.

Laura

hahah no problem. soo this is your first interview?? are they flying you out to seattle? i went when they had a recruitment event here in Long Beach. hehe

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

cxhopeful in Wichita, Kansas

80 months ago

Charlie in Newport Beach, California said: Hey guys! well i went to an Alaska Airlines interview in March... there's 3 interviews. 1st the group one. then the 1 on 1. then the panel one in seattle. the group one is actually the easiest! at the hiring event there were about 120 people.. they weeded out the group to about 50.. then from there you get your 1 on 1........

btw i went to the 1 on 1 interview and decided to turn them down as i got an offer with Cathay Pacific!! =]

Hello Charlie!

I tried to search the forum about Cathay Pacific and found out that you got the job with them. Congratulations!

I was invited for a group interview at the end of this month. I'm so excited and really want this job so if you could please give me any tips or advices for the group interview and also 1 on 1 interview such as scenarios, types of questions, etc., it will absolutely help me to prepare for this opportunity.

I also bought a book from the website you recommended above. According to your experience, do you think the information in the book will cover everything in the interview for Cathay Pacific?

Please, please, please give me any advices... I really appreciate your help. Hope to have a chance working with you in the skies someday. Thank you very much!

P.S. If you prefer, you can e-mail me back at fahopeful@yahoo.com .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Charlie Nguyen in Orange County, California

80 months ago

cxhopeful in Wichita, Kansas said: Hello Charlie!

I tried to search the forum about Cathay Pacific and found out that you got the job with them. Congratulations!

I was invited for a group interview at the end of this month. I'm so excited and really want this job so if you could please give me any tips or advices for the group interview and also 1 on 1 interview such as scenarios, types of questions, etc., it will absolutely help me to prepare for this opportunity.

I also bought a book from the website you recommended above. According to your experience, do you think the information in the book will cover everything in the interview for Cathay Pacific?

Please, please, please give me any advices... I really appreciate your help. Hope to have a chance working with you in the skies someday. Thank you very much!

HEy there!

actually the group interview for Cathay Pacific is very easy. there was about 15 of us to a group. basically they tell you to go around introduce yourself and they asked us where do you currently work and why do you want to work for Cathay. honestly being yourself is the best key and using your own personality to set yourself apart. personally for me i do better in group interviews. cuz its up to YOU to set yourself apart from the group. share something unique and funny. after all this is the kinda job where YOU are the face of the airline.

i noticed that in my group, everyone was born outside of the US except for me. soo that gave me an advantage since my english was so well. haha. but..... im not as well in a 2nd language. i am on a conversational level and i do know how to read and write however not as fluently as i should. however on the language assessment i passed! hehe

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

cxhopeful in Maine

80 months ago

Charlie Nguyen in Orange County, California said: HEy there!

actually the group interview for Cathay Pacific is very easy. there was about 15 of us to a group. basically they tell you to go around introduce yourself and they asked us where do you currently work and why do you want to work for Cathay. honestly being yourself is the best key and using your own personality to set yourself apart. personally for me i do better in group interviews. cuz its up to YOU to set yourself apart from the group. share something unique and funny. after all this is the kinda job where YOU are the face of the airline.

i noticed that in my group, everyone was born outside of the US except for me. soo that gave me an advantage since my english was so well. haha. but..... im not as well in a 2nd language. i am on a conversational level and i do know how to read and write however not as fluently as i should. however on the language assessment i passed! hehe

Thanks a lot for the very helpful information! I'll try my best to be myself. I'll go for an interview in SF. Since I'll move to live there in July so this is a very great opportunity if I can get this job which will be based out of SFO.

Believe me, I really want to be a part of Cathay Pacific family since I was very young and that was a long time ago...hahaha

You said you had to walk around and introduced yourself.
- Did you have to remember any details of your friends and presented in front of the group about what you learnt from them?
- Was there any group discussion activity at all?

When you were selected, could you do the drug test at your local or you had to go to the one CX had the contract with?

Thank you once again for your kindness. I might have to bother you again and hope that it won't disturb you too much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

cxhopeful in Maine

80 months ago

One more question , please....

Any questions about company profile were you asked at all?

There are tons of detail about the airlines which I'm not sure I'll be able to remember it all especially, when I'm at the interview, I will be very excited and so nervous!!!

Thank you,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

cxhopeful in Maine said: Thanks a lot for the very helpful information! I'll try my best to be myself. I'll go for an interview in SF. Since I'll move to live there in July so this is a very great opportunity if I can get this job which will be based out of SFO.

Believe me, I really want to be a part of Cathay Pacific family since I was very young and that was a long time ago...hahaha

You said you had to walk around and introduced yourself.
- Did you have to remember any details of your friends and presented in front of the group about what you learnt from them?
- Was there any group discussion activity at all?

When you were selected, could you do the drug test at your local or you had to go to the one CX had the contract with?

Thank you once again for your kindness. I might have to bother you again and hope that it won't disturb you too much.

oh i meant they went around the table and asked you to introduce yourself and ur current job and why you want to work for Cathay. after that there was 1 group activity. to see how well you interact with the other group members. its always best to be talkative. they basically give you an exercise where you list qualities a good flight attendant possesses. and as a group you have to choose 3 qualities and come to a consensus as to why you thought you chose those 3. oh but before all this they have you do the Reach test (i forget the height)180in? then they do a language test where they have you read a paragraph of somesort in your language. if there is no1 there who speaks your language then they record you and send the tape off.

after you pass the group interview. they'll call you to come back to do the 1 on 1 later that week. Again the 1 on 1 is basically senario questions so study that book! hehe they made one up on the top of their head so i dont think they'll use the same questions for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

cxhopeful in Maine said: One more question , please....

Any questions about company profile were you asked at all?

There are tons of detail about the airlines which I'm not sure I'll be able to remember it all especially, when I'm at the interview, I will be very excited and so nervous!!!

Thank you,

no they did not ask about the company. however its good to know some facts about Cathay. i used alot of reference to how theyre ranked consistantly as one of the top airlines in the world and how HKG airport its a worldclass airport as well and blah blah.. it is Asia's world city.. as printed on their aircrafts and their motto is "Service straight from the heart." hehhe some ideas. it shows youve done your homework and that you are extremely interested!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

cxhopeful in Maine

80 months ago

This is very useful and really helps me a lot to prepare.

Thanks a million, Charlie! You're so kind and I wish you'll have a good time in your training. Have fun!!! :P

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Patricia in Berkeley, California

80 months ago

cxhopeful in Wichita, Kansas said: Hello Charlie!

hi there~ i have few questions to ask u... well i sent my resume on monday... now im very nervous... i hope they will give me a chance.. cuz i really want to work for the company... how long did it take them to send an email to invite you for the group interview? o and when did u send ur resume to them?
thank you so much!!!! wish u all the best and good luck w/ ur interview!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

SkyCruzer

80 months ago

Hey, talk about hijacking a thread. Read the title of this one. It's for Alaska Airlines. Please join or start a new one for Cathay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

SEA-ME

80 months ago

Great, can we get back on topic of Alaska Airlines interview process now...

Was anyone else at the SEA group interview? I was there, and it was the most brutal of all airline interviews I have participated in. Also, the first time I haven't progressed in an airline interview. There were alot of excellent applicants, IMHO. It was so surprising, however, to see the few they did select to remain for additional interviewing. People they chose were not wearing the standard typical professional attire, didn't have their hair pulled back or up, and not all even exhibited "people skills" as one 20ish in age guy literally laughed at the other applicants as they were exiting the room.

I tell you honestly, this was the most surreal of interviews. It was unusually non-typical (from my own personal experiences) from the onset when one of the lead recruiters named Jennifer (Jennie) literally scowled at some people as they walked past and smiled at her in the lobby area. (I was observing her reactions.) She smiled at very few, and very honestly SCOWLED and FROWNED at others that succeeded in making eye contact with her as she was looking over the group huddles in the lobby area.

Alaska, I don't know what's going on. I respect your prerogative and motives for making any selection choices you choose, but please...someone inside look into the so very unprofessional and unpleasant attitude of Jennifer. These applicants have gone through so very much to be there. There is absolutely no reason for them to be scowled at, looked down upon, and treated rudely. Please have a little heart-to-heart, at the very least, with Jennifer and persuade her to set more of an example for the kind, caring, and compassionate people-person which Alaska says their team embodies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Sea-Me

80 months ago

Hi,
I was there. I didn't notice what you did about Jennie. She seemed nice to me but maybe you saw something that I did not. I found some if the recruiters to be intimidating.
I did have my hair pulled back, wore nylons and very professional attire. I don't think that Alaska requires their flight attendants to wear their hair up. On the flights there and back I noticed that they all had their hair down.
I was very surprised and disappointed to hear that the June class is full and the next isn't until October. The emails I recevied never stated that.
Did you try Virgin America? Do you fly now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Sea-U

80 months ago

Sorry I didn't mean to use the same name.......That was intended to be directed to you.........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

SkyCruzer said: Hey, talk about hijacking a thread. Read the title of this one. It's for Alaska Airlines. Please join or start a new one for Cathay.

DEEEENNNNNNGGG RELAX........... everyone here is a flight attendant hopeful and may find tools and how other airlines recruit useful. any information CAN BE useful information. because if theyre unsuccessful with one airline they may apply at other airlines.. im sure people read other threads to other airlines they dont instead on working for just to get some insights.. we're all here to HELP each other..... besides its just a fricken forum.. relax.. ill start a new forum on Cathay...

p.s.
should flight attendants be understanding? geesh.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Patricia in Berkeley, California said: hi there~ i have few questions to ask u... well i sent my resume on monday... now im very nervous... i hope they will give me a chance.. cuz i really want to work for the company... how long did it take them to send an email to invite you for the group interview? o and when did u send ur resume to them?
thank you so much!!!! wish u all the best and good luck w/ ur interview!!

check out the new Cathay Pacific Airways thread. wouldnt wanna upset any Alaska Airlines hopefuls looking for just Alaska Airlines information. Thanks. =]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

lisa in Seattle, Washington

80 months ago

has anyone moved to the final interview in seattle on the 22nd?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

has anyone moved onto the final interview for alaska air (flight attendant)interview in seattle on the 22nd of may?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Sea-U

80 months ago

Yes. Are you going as well?

80 months ago

yes!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

do you know anything about the last part or how many made it to this interview, or how many they are hiring?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ken in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

Charlie in Anaheim, California said: Hey Laura!

i emailed you some info regarding the interview with alaska i had bought thru flightattendantcareer.com since i wont be needing it anymore. hehehe hope that helps! and GOODLUCK!!

Hey, could you please email me any info on it as well? my interview is this thursday.

digitalightkenz@hotmail.com

I really need this job bad.

ken

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Neutral said: Whoa, back down Charlie. Your true personality is showing.

huh? my true personality? hey that was kinda rude.. if you read up.. we're all here to help each other.. and i understand that this is a Alaska thread. however i did apply at Alaska and someone had some questions about Cathay as well, soo im simply helping out others who are in the same boat. like i said.. we're all here to accomplish one goal- to fulfill the dream of being a flight attendant.. soo weather its alaska, cathay, united, virgin, or whatever airline... im sure everyone would find any information helpful. i wasn't out here to attack anyone. someone simply said to make another post and not talk about cathay in this "alaska" thread so i simply did so...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Laura in Los Angeles, California said: Chawlee, I can't thank you enough, you're my savior.

Laura

Laura!!!! soo how'd it go??!! i havnt heard from you!! hopefully the info i sent to you helped you out! =]

80 months ago

ken in Los Angeles, California said: Hey, could you please email me any info on it as well? my interview is this thursday.

digitalightkenz@hotmail.com

I really need this job bad.

ken

haha hey! i paid $10 for that piece of information! lol... jk ill be glad to help out another FA hopeful out.. =]

hey your in LA? are u interviewing down here??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Sea-U in Alameda, California

80 months ago

lisa in Seattle, Washington said: do you know anything about the last part or how many made it to this interview, or how many they are hiring?

I'm not sure how many are going to the panel interview on the 22nd. I know there is another group interview session this Thursday in Southern CA. I am not sure if some of those people will also be there on the 22nd or if they will have a different date for final interviews. Betsy said she was planning on having 50 in the October class. She said June is full already =( She also said there will be more group sessions for the October class probably starting up again in July. So I guess that means they are not getting all 50 for the October class from these last 2 interviewing events........That leaves me to wonder how many they will actually hire from the final panel interviews on the 22nd.

Sea-U in Alameda, California

80 months ago

lisa in Seattle, Washington said: do you know anything about the last part or how many made it to this interview, or how many they are hiring?

PS Lisa Which group were you in 1-4?

cxhopeful in Maine

80 months ago

Charlie Nguyen in Orange County, California said: huh? my true personality? hey that was kinda rude.. if you read up.. we're all here to help each other.. and i understand that this is a Alaska thread. however i did apply at Alaska and someone had some questions about Cathay as well, soo im simply helping out others who are in the same boat. like i said.. we're all here to accomplish one goal- to fulfill the dream of being a flight attendant.. soo weather its alaska, cathay, united, virgin, or whatever airline... im sure everyone would find any information helpful. i wasn't out here to attack anyone. someone simply said to make another post and not talk about cathay in this "alaska" thread so i simply did so...

It's me who started asking Charlie about Cathay in this forum so if you want to blame someone, please just blame it on me, not Charlie. He's just a nice person who tried to help me out with my questions. It's not his fault to try to help people out!

As I stated when I posted my first question, I searched for Cathay and what I found was the link to this forum which Charlie said that he recently got the job offer from Cathay so I thought it might be easier to try to contact him by this forum. As there was no Cathay forum at all earlier, how could I know that I would get any response if I started the new forum? I just would love to prepare myself to follow my dream just like everyone here in this webboard. That's why I used some spaces on this thread to ask Charlie for a help. I'm sorry if I accidentally irritate someone, but once again, please don't blame it on Charlie!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

chawlee nguyen

thank you so much, you are a lifesaver! If anyone has more information that I could use for the interview please email it to digitalightkenz@hotmail.com

Ken

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

I was in group 2. Which group were you in? interesting to see how many they accept.

80 months ago

Sea-U in Alameda, California said: PS Lisa Which group were you in 1-4?

I was in 2 which group were you in? interesting to see how many they accept. Do you have any idea what they ask?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sea-U

80 months ago

Group 1. I just received the confirmation email today. No I don't have any idea. Maybe situational questions/scenarios. Fun! Fun! =)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ceasar de la cruz in Phoenix, Arizona

80 months ago

Hi, I have and interview in Costa Mesa on the 15th...Can anyone tell me if they allow facial hair (Gtee) or should i just shave it? It will grow back but if i dont have 2 i won't...I know it's a lame question...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nick in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

ceasar de la cruz in Phoenix, Arizona said: Hi, I have and interview in Costa Mesa on the 15th...Can anyone tell me if they allow facial hair (Gtee) or should i just shave it? It will grow back but if i dont have 2 i won't...I know it's a lame question...

I think it is safe to just shave it since the competition is fierce. Nothing is a lame question.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

ken in Glendale, California

80 months ago

ceasar de la cruz in Phoenix, Arizona said: Hi, I have and interview in Costa Mesa on the 15th...Can anyone tell me if they allow facial hair (Gtee) or should i just shave it? It will grow back but if i dont have 2 i won't...I know it's a lame question...

Hey Cesar,

I am going to the same interview. What time your getting there? I am thinking of leaving my place at 6:45AM since its one hour away.

HOnestly, You should shave it. I shaved everything on my face, and I am going to do my eyebrows later ( shape them ). Make sure your nails are cut and your have a nice hair cut. Like trimmed.

Ken

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ceasar de la cruz in Phoenix, Arizona

80 months ago

Hey Ken
Thanks, for the tip....I'm driving from Scottsdale,AZ this afternoon to L.A. ..Since, I am from L.A. I will be staying at my parents home. I'll be leaving about the same time as you 6:45-700...I think traffic is crazy going down to Cosata Mesa..It will give us enought time....Don't get
NERVOUS because it will show...Just, relax and you'll be fine....Hopefully, we'll meet and chill.. .Thanks, for the tip on shaving the Gtee.It will make me look 10 years younger :)..I will do that...It won't hurt to do so...It will grow back . The nails i can do...But, the hair? What hair? My head will be freshly Shaven....See you there...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

i went to the Alaska interview in Long Beach in March. and yes, competition is fierce. haha so really you gotta stand out amongs the other 25 people in your group. always be yourself, smile, have fun, and relax. in the group interview there were only 2 questions and thats it! they said they feel the first couple minutes are critical in making lasting impressions since u only have a few minutes to make sure passengers are comfortable for their flight which sets the tone for the whole flight.. thats what they said.. so really you only get 1 chance.. so make sure you stand out in those 2 questions have fun and be unique.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

ceasar de la cruz in Scottsdale, Arizona said: ..... soo you gotta practice those senario questions!!

Hey Charlie
BTW,What are the scenario questions..So, i can think on the long drive from AZ....Thanks

its like various questions to see how well you can deal with different situations... like what would you do if you encounter a disgruntled passenger whos demanding and blah blah.. and if you had a passenger who appeared to be intoxicated and demanded another drink what would you do...... questions like that... its jus basically keeping the passengers in mind and their safety.. hehe

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ken in Glendale, California

80 months ago

Charlie Nguyen in Orange County, California said: its like various questions to see how well you can deal with different situations... like what would you do if you encounter a disgruntled passenger whos demanding and blah blah.. and if you had a passenger who appeared to be intoxicated and demanded another drink what would you do...... questions like that... its jus basically keeping the passengers in mind and their safety.. hehe

Hey Charlie,

do you think you could email me your phone number to digitalightkenz@hotmail.com please?

I would love to ask you some questions.

BTW did you get hired? what happened?

Ken

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

ken in Glendale, California said: Hey Charlie,

do you think you could email me your phone number to digitalightkenz@hotmail.com please?

I would love to ask you some questions.

BTW did you get hired? what happened?

Ken

hey! you can try to email me.. its charliexnguyen@gmail.com cuz im at work right now so wouldnt be able to talk on the phone... ill try to get some answers for you...

well i passed the group interivew and then on the 1 on 1.. i just kinda winged it... haha the 1 on 1 was kinda nerve wrecking.. but whatever.. its okay cuz i got the offer from Cathay Pacific that week anyway.. haha i would much rather work out of LAX than Anchorage anyway.. lol but Alaska is a great airline to work for... there is a LAX base but they said the wait list for the base is looooooooooong..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tiffany in Los Gatos, California

80 months ago

lisa in Seattle, Washington said: has anyone moved onto the final interview for alaska air (flight attendant)interview in seattle on the 22nd of may?

I will be there as well. Im so nervous for the panel. What time is yours?? Mine is at 1pm.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

ceasar de la cruz in Scottsdale, Arizona said: Charlie
Thanks, I appreciate it...im heading out to L.A.....thanks fro the info....

OMG Ceasar whats up its Tiffany Thomas! You going to the Alaska interview? I just went to the one in SEA and made to the panel on the 22nd. Alexis Popko will be there in LA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

ceasar de la cruz in Scottsdale, Arizona said: Charlie
Thanks, I appreciate it...im heading out to L.A.....thanks fro the info....

OMG Ceasar whats up its Tiffany Thomas! You going to the Alaska interview? I just went to the one in SEA and made to the panel on the 22nd. Alexis Popko will be there in costa mesa

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

My best advice for the group is smile a lot and when someone is talking look at them. ALWAYS look at the person that is talking. Pay attention to what everyone says. WHen people are talking they are watching EVERYONE and taking notes down the whole time. Stay on the subject be brief but witty!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Oh ya and if you make it to the 1 on 1 just be yourself and be honest. Don't forget to smile. Good luck everyone!!!! Wish me luck fo panel on the 22nd. I want it soooo bad!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Sea-U said: Group 1. I just received the confirmation email today. No I don't have any idea. Maybe situational questions/scenarios. Fun! Fun! =)

I was in group 1 as well. It was funny my name wasn't called so i left but then recieved a call 20 min later that there was a mistake and I should have been called. Weird huh? Anyway, I will be there the 22nd as well. What time is your panel? Mine is 1pm.

80 months ago

Sea-U said: I'm at 1 also..Is everyone?..... I was in your group. I got the call back later as well.

Did you go to Kent? What time were you there? Maybe we met.

80 months ago

Hey guys, wish me luck for tomorrow's interview.

I will keep you guys updated on what happens. I think I should be able to pass the group interview.

Ken

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.