roll player

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (41)

ahmed .alwan in Marina, California

72 months ago

any body need roll playr , i like to work with his team i was in iraq and now in california, i was work interpreter with the us army ,my eamil is : ahmedalwan90@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Security Applications, LLC in Columbia, Maryland

72 months ago

Try Lexicon. Their Website is www.Lexiconinc.com. They provide role players at NTC. They are not part of Cal-Net.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

faris in Citrus Heights, California

63 months ago

i would like to find such a job coz i've been with the us forces in iraq about 3 years doing dismount petrols and meeting and alot of ather stuff and have my officers who i worked with them before in the united states you can ask about me.

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

me auto in Mesa, Arizona

61 months ago

im from iraq i looking for i jop arabic linguist

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

me auto in Mesa, Arizona

61 months ago

im form iraq im looking for jop any wer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

me auto in Mesa, Arizona

61 months ago

im from iraq im looking for jop arabic linguist

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

me auto in Mesa, Arizona

61 months ago

im looking for arabic linguist jobs

me auto in Mesa, Arizona

61 months ago

im lookin for arabic linguist jobs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

faris_fawzi@yahoo.com in Sacramento, California

61 months ago

im looking for job ans interpretor or roll player or any thing an i've been working with the us forces in iraq for 3 years

Sarhang in San Diego, California

61 months ago

Security Applications, LLC in Columbia, Maryland said: Try Lexicon. Their Website is www.Lexiconinc.com . They provide role players at NTC. They are not part of Cal-Net.

As a matter of fact, Lexicon just went belly-up and is being investigated for fraud and illegal labor practices. I would recommend Calnet or Dts as an alternative and the real deal!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

said hashemi in Livermore, California

58 months ago

I worked with tatlaeik company last year and I am a dental technician worked with company for 10 years .gratuated high school .I am interested with role player organization in army that I worked last year .and I am available for work with your mission any time any question please eamil me or call me for job as soon as possible I am supporting family of 4 I have tow kids and my wife thak you. my email is jaynaz505@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

said hashemi in Pleasanton, California

57 months ago

I do not have any job and I want to work as a role player with your company . I am supporting family of four tow kids my wife so plase call me or email me for this job thank you.

Adil in Rosedale, Maryland

57 months ago

me auto in Mesa, Arizona said: im lookin for arabic linguist jobs

Please send me your resume at ustaza07@gmail.com . Are you a us citizen ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Courtney in Columbus, Ohio

56 months ago

said hashemi in Livermore, California said: I worked with tatlaeik company last year and I am a dental technician worked with company for 10 years .gratuated high school .I am interested with role player organization in army that I worked last year .and I am available for work with your mission any time any question please eamil me or call me for job as soon as possible I am supporting family of 4 I have tow kids and my wife thak you. my email is jaynaz505@yahoo.com

Said,

Send me an email - courtney.layman@missionep.com

navid in San Lorenzo, California

55 months ago

hello , every one i am recruiter with progressive network solutions , so any one interested to work as linguist in Afghanistan, can email me at Navid@pnetsolutions.com

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fadi in Sterling Heights, Michigan

54 months ago

I would like to join this type of job, because I have a good experience in this field,i really do!
Please reply to me as soon as possible.
Thanks

Fadi in Sterling Heights, Michigan

54 months ago

any body need roll playr , i like to work with his team ...i love doin it...im really experienced...so plzz get bwith me and i'll make u really happy,cause the main thing in me is that im really easy to work with!

homayonaziz in Anaheim, California

53 months ago

Hi i would like to work for this company. i have heard alot of great things about the company. I'm intrested in role playing position. I'm a US citizen.

samirehan19@yahoo.com

52 months ago

my comment is to seek or an iteresting position with a growing company.
as roll player.inadition i am fluent in four languages arabic.assyrian.greek.
and english.

ibazi in Sterling Heights, Michigan

51 months ago

hello i wold like to work with your team i worked with Shee Atika Languages, LLC i speak english assyrian arabic and chealden
im good at all these i have good personilte

najibullah rahmani in Laguna Niguel, California

51 months ago

I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for recent contact.
I am US Courts certify interpreter in Farsi, Dari, Pushto and Tajiki, I read Arabic and can translate as well.
I look forward to working with you in maintaining your service.
Please let me know.
Thank you so much.
Najibulla Rahmani

arkan alabdullah in Durham, North Carolina

51 months ago

hellow i wold like to work with your team. im working with us army in iraq security job im speak english and arabic and i have high education (engenering ). I'm intrested in role playing position. I'm in US now durham nc 27705
my email arkans_66@yahoo.com
regardes

Amin in Rancho Cucamonga, California

51 months ago

I become interested in role playing positions recently. I am, however, interested to know the compensation for these positions. does anyone know the rate companies pay for these Role Playing positions?

Albaghdadia in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

50 months ago

For role Players Rotations we can supply all Middle Eastern and Islamic Clothing.Hijabat,Abayat , especially for Iraqi and Afganstan clthes ,also we have Middle Eastern accessories ,gifts, and jewelries.Our location in 3812 Nolensville pike.Nashville,Tn 37211 .

Rahmani in Laguna Niguel, California

50 months ago

I am from Afghanistan and would like to work in rotiation as a role player in the USA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ammaralnueimy in Tampa, Florida

50 months ago

ahmed .alwan in Marina, California said: any body need roll playr , i like to work with his team i was in iraq and now in california, i was work interpreter with the us army ,my eamil is : ahmedalwan90@hotmail.com

hi ahmad im ammar alnueimy i wont to

robin hood in Louisville, Kentucky

49 months ago

hi,,im looking for working as a rule player in any army rotation anywhere in the states,,i dont care how long the rotation goes,,i livein louisville..i did a rule player as interpreter for 3 weeks in newyork one month ago..i worked for the us army in iraq as interpreter as well for 18 monthes..i really loved that rule player job,let me know if there any up coming rotation, ready any time u guys want me to.. here is my email (robin_520_inf@yahoo.com)..thank you.

farhad in San Leandro, California

47 months ago

navid in San Lorenzo, California said: hello , every one i am recruiter with progressive network solutions , so any one interested to work as linguist in Afghanistan, can email me at Navid@pnetsolutions.com

thanks

Hello, my name is Farhad and I would like to get more information regarding the linguist position that is available. Please email me any relevent information that you may. Thanks.

shaibani in Mesa, Arizona

46 months ago

hi,every one I am working as a cultural adviser and role player in C.N.I. and one day on Tatitlek in Texas. The rotation is with the us army. I am looking for any position as a role player and interpreter. Email me at shaibani75@yahoo.com

thanks

Mustafa in Athens, Georgia

46 months ago

hello guys I'm a student in Southern Polytechnic State University in Georgia. I've been in the U.S. for two years now. Arabic is my native language, but I speak English perfectly. I'm looking for a role player or interpreter position. Email: mabdulel@gmail.com

jesse745il@yahoo.com in Chicago, Illinois

45 months ago

Albaghdadia in Murfreesboro, Tennessee said: For role Players Rotations we can supply all Middle Eastern and Islamic Clothing.Hijabat,Abayat , especially for Iraqi and Afganstan clthes ,also we have Middle Eastern accessories ,gifts, and jewelries.Our location in 3812 Nolensville pike.Nashville,Tn 37211 .

hi if you have any positions open as roll player am iterested please email me , i have done roll playing and also i was in iraq as arebic lingiust . thank you .

sallo,jalal in El Cajon, California

44 months ago

I have four years honorable service with US Army in forward operating bases in Mosul?IRAQ.I already keep so many recommendations and appreciation certificates.Im graduate of a college 4 years translation study.looking for a quick job

sallo,jalal in El Cajon, California

44 months ago

Hi I have 4 years honorable service with US army in a forward operating base in Mosul/Iraq.Im graduate of a 4 years studing college,professional in translation and ready for any test.I already keep so many appreciation certificates an recommendations.Looking for a quick job,thanks for appreciation.

Veteran Arabic Linguist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

44 months ago

Hello peers,
I am proudly an Army Veteran. I served three years in the Army as a Soldier, Arabic Linguist, and Cultural Adviser including one tour to Iraq. I was enlisted under a unique program called 09L which trains Middle Eastern native speakers to be certified Army Linguists. I got Diploma in Translation&Interpretation, three years college degree in Civil Engineering plus working ahead toward bachelor degree in Middle Eastern Studies . My current status of clearance is: Eligibility LAA SECRET on 2008 05 16 (Centeral Clearance Facility), CI Poly on 2008 05 14. I rewarded "Army Commendation Medal" for my outstanding perfomance as an Arabic Linguist. 3/3 DLPT Score. I am looking forward to transfer my Military training and exprience as a Civilian Arabic Linguist position.
E-mail:magdi.ahmed99@yahoo.com

Veteran Arabic Linguist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

44 months ago

navid in San Lorenzo, California said: hello , every one i am recruiter with progressive network solutions , so any one interested to work as linguist in Afghanistan, can email me at Navid@pnetsolutions.com

thanks

Hello peers,
I am proudly an Army Veteran. I served three years in the Army as a Soldier, Arabic Linguist, and Cultural Adviser including one tour to Iraq. I was enlisted under a unique program called 09L which trains Middle Eastern native speakers to be certified Army Linguists. I got Diploma in Translation&Interpretation, three years college degree in Civil Engineering plus working ahead toward bachelor degree in Middle Eastern Studies . My current status of clearance is: Eligibility LAA SECRET on 2008 05 16 (Centeral Clearance Facility), CI Poly on 2008 05 14. I rewarded "Army Commendation Medal" for my outstanding perfomance as an Arabic Linguist. 3/3 DLPT Score. I am looking forward to transfer my Military training and exprience as a Civilian Arabic Linguist position.
E-mail:magdi.ahmed99@yahoo.com

PALGIRL in Honolulu

44 months ago

To all those of you on this site who are looking to be Arabic Language Linguists, I want to say that not every one who can speak the language can translate or teach.. For Instance, Magdi had committed several mistakes which I had corrected earlier and Mr. Jalal is missing the prepositions in his writing , I m graduate ( I am a graduate) , Oh, My God , please stop guys and go and correct your English first or go for remedial classes before asking for Linguist Jobs on this site, I had just talked today to an American retired military who owns a company which hires linguists and he told me that it was shocking that many Arabic guys who talked to him asking for jobs, had such a poor English and please you can now post your disgusting comments expressing the hate for Tamara just because you do not like truth ..I do not care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Magdi Ahmed in Franklin, Wisconsin

44 months ago

PALGIRL in Honolulu said: To all those of you on this site who are looking to be Arabic Language Linguists, I want to say that not every one who can speak the language can translate or teach.. For Instance, Magdi had committed several mistakes which I had corrected earlier and Mr. Jalal is missing the prepositions in his writing , I m graduate ( I am a graduate) , Oh, My God , please stop guys and go and correct your English first or go for remedial classes before asking for Linguist Jobs on this site, I had just talked today to an American retired military who owns a company which hires linguists and he told me that it was shocking that many Arabic guys who talked to him asking for jobs, had such a poor English and please you can now post your disgusting comments expressing the hate for Tamara just because you do not like truth ..I do not care.

Hi Pagirl,
Thank you for your comment. I really appreciate your grammatical notes. But I have two things that I suggest everyone in this post should be aware of:
1- This post is for communication purposes, which allow jobs seekers to interact with each other, and also to allow them to communicate with recruiters and hiring managers. I do not think it’s proper to judge the capabilities of others through this post. Potential active recruiters and hiring managers who review this post can read all the comments and decide which one has the best language capabilities by their own.
2- Also, if someone had to judge others in their language capabilities, he/she must use the scientific criticism which means viewing the advantages and the disadvantages of his/her qualification. Always look to booth sides.
Please people! If you do not have information about hiring event or organization, do not waste your time and our time to NEGATIVELY judge other people because you just want to appear the best one ever.

3- Most linguistic employers use Language testing in English and the target languages, before hiring any

Magdi Ahmed in Franklin, Wisconsin

44 months ago

Magdi Ahmed in Franklin, Wisconsin said: Hi Pagirl,
Thank you for your comment. I really appreciate your grammatical notes. But I have two things that I suggest everyone in this post should be aware of:
1- This post is for communication purposes, which allow jobs seekers to interact with each other, and also to allow them to communicate with recruiters and hiring managers. I do not think it’s proper to judge the capabilities of others through this post. Potential active recruiters and hiring managers who review this post can read all the comments and decide which one has the best language capabilities by their own.
2- Also, if someone had to judge others in their language capabilities, he/she must use the scientific criticism which means viewing the advantages and the disadvantages of his/her qualification. Always look to booth sides.
Please people! If you do not have information about hiring event or organization, do not waste your time and our time to NEGATIVELY judge other people because you just want to appear the best one ever.

3- Most linguistic employers use Language testing in English and the target languages, before hiring any

Most linguistic employers use Language testing in English and the target languages, before hiring anyone. Most of the times these tests help job seekers to identify their skills more and help them if they took another one by another employer. Again, I appreciate any POSITIVE criticism, but this is not the right place.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

palgirl in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

44 months ago

Magdi Ahmed in Franklin, Wisconsin said: Most linguistic employers use Language testing in English and the target languages, before hiring anyone. Most of the times these tests help job seekers to identify their skills more and help them if they took another one by another employer. Again, I appreciate any POSITIVE criticism, but this is not the right place.

YES , BUT IT IS HIGHLY NOTICEABLE THE PERCENTAGE OF INDIVIDUALS WHO CLAIM TO BE LINGUISTS AND THEY EVEN LACK THE BASICS OF LANGUAGE ACQUISITION AND TALKING ABOUT TESTING AND EXAMS, I FEEL THAT MANY RECRUITERS ARE JUST HIRING FRIENDS AND RELATIVES REGARDLESS OF TEST SCORES ,IN OTHER WORDS, THESE COMPANIES LACK VALIDITY AND CREDITABILITY .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

amir in Las Vegas, Nevada

41 months ago

Sarhang in San Diego, California said: As a matter of fact, Lexicon just went belly-up and is being investigated for fraud and illegal labor practices. I would recommend Calnet or Dts as an alternative and the real deal![/QUOT

I have 4 years exp with us army in iraq I have worked with unit 137h in baghdad and worked with parsons security and justis and worked with KBR in prosperty camo and I have pachelor degree in since physics I would like to take my exp in cosedration to get a job with your company plz email me at ( amir_jasim81@yahoo.com) or call

Iraqi Culture in San Antonio, Texas

36 months ago

Dear Sir/ Madam

A position as an Interpreter/ Translator and Role Player in your Organization is of special interest to me. My education and employment experience are appropriate for this line of work.

I am a highly motivated individual who plans and organizes time carefully in effort to maximize resources and meet commitments. This was made evident when I balanced undergraduate school work with my responsibilities as a translator with United States Marine/ Army/ and Air force. I have a broad range of knowledge and skills along with a unique ability to translate/ Culture advising effectively.

I would like to be considered for your current Role Player position within your organization. I have a fervent desire to work, and will be an asset to your staff.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.