only iraqi's

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (30)

ishtar in Toronto, Ontario

61 months ago

I say the Arabic lingiust jobs should be given to Iraqis and Iraqis only who speak English as well, regardless if they are Americans, Canadians, British, or Austrlians and not to other arab nationals who barely understand the Iraqi dialect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

omta in Toronto, Ontario

60 months ago

why do u assume that who ever spekas arabic is an arab, i am proud i am not an arab, plus i have seen the people who are being hired as linguists that are from other arab nationalities, they simpply can't understand the iraqi dialect, we hear about the hideous mistakes that they are doing when tranlating, plus their english is pathetic

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

Samir in Chicago, Illinois

60 months ago

Yes, I strongly agree with the two opinions of " ishtar & omta ". In fact I experienced such arab linguists who are not Iraqis where they unfortunately did horrible mistakes due to their ill awareness of Iraqi dialects. Knowing that Iraqi dialects are varied from city to another all over Iraq.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

omta in Toronto, Ontario

60 months ago

thank you samir for agreeing with me, cause some of us are originally from iraq who live abroad but we have been denied the opportunity just for not being americans, meanwhile we see other arab nationals being hired as linguist just because they are amirecans, i think that is not fair

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

ayman in Austin, Texas

60 months ago

hi iam ayman alkozaiy i from iraq at now in austin tx .Willing to travel if there is work.
I am applying for the position of an Arabic Linguist or Role Player.

I am especially interested in this position because of my strong command and native background on Arabic language and cultures as well as my keen ability in distinguishing between the different dialects.

This position is a perfect opportunity to combine my military training, discipline and experience with my language skills and current Interim clearance to become a great asset for your organization.
Contact me. ayman_kozaiy@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Unknown in Herndon, Virginia

57 months ago

Tamara in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: Hey
Just for your info ,Am not from Arabic origin m and do not ask about my origin cause it is not your business a,actions of Arabs speak louder than words , Arabs are of destructive minds
So Genius, Can u tell me why does the west despise Arabs and do not respect them??
Have u heard of the American famous Arabic Doctor In Houston,
Dr, ALBENA
who was arrested for sexual abuse of his children patients
GO TO ARAB TIMES AND READ THE STORY OR GO TO HOUSTON NEWS IT IS SO FRESH AND NEW
AGAIN ARABS ARE SO BACKWARD, DESTRUCTIVE AND RETARDED

Albina Tamara, Dr. Bernard Albina.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Allen_krmr@yahoo.com in Dulles, Virginia

56 months ago

ishtar in Toronto, Ontario said: I say the Arabic lingiust jobs should be given to Iraqis and Iraqis only who speak English as well, regardless if they are Americans, Canadians, British, or Austrlians and not to other arab nationals who barely understand the Iraqi dialect.

How many Iraqi's speak good english??? before you start questioning the quality of other Arabs..... check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

omta in Toronto, Ontario

56 months ago

for your information a lot of iraqis speak not only good but very good englisgh espically the assyrians.

and who are the arabs that speak good english the ones that pronounce the word people beoble.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

virginia aldawoodi in San Diego, California

55 months ago

My name is Virginia Aldawoodi and have been a arabic linguist role player since 2007 and have worked for two companies. I speak fluent english, arabic, chaldean. I am willing to travel to any state or country for role playing work. If anyone has any information regarding employment for this type of work, arabic linguist role player, please contact me at liberyelectronics1@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Layla in Puyallup, Washington

55 months ago

ishtar in Toronto, Ontario said: I say the Arabic lingiust jobs should be given to Iraqis and Iraqis only who speak English as well, regardless if they are Americans, Canadians, British, or Austrlians and not to other arab nationals who barely understand the Iraqi dialect.

i agree with that

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Philip in Newport Beach, California

54 months ago

can someone tell me what is the test in virginia about?iam about to take it,if i pass,my ass is getting shipped to iraq..can someone help me out here?thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

A Wisewoman in Modesto, California

54 months ago

All Officials in Virginia who work for GLS are from some Arab countries except Iraq. You never see any official worker there from Iraq background! I believe it is now clear why they are hiring none Iraqi background to go to Iraq.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

pippo in Pasadena, California

54 months ago

A Wisewoman in Modesto, California said: All Officials in Virginia who work for GLS are from some Arab countries except Iraq. You never see any official worker there from Iraq background! I believe it is now clear why they are hiring none Iraqi background to go to Iraq.

what is the comprehension test about????How can we find out?Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bilal in Los Angeles, California

54 months ago

Many native speakers do not have a good command of American culture or American English to be effective teachers. I wish there were more Americans with a solid basic command of the language to help other non native learners.
I teach non natives Iraqi dialect with great success because they understand me and the language platform.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

3ayari in New York, New York

50 months ago

im tunisian and its fair for me to work with army i speak 3 languages fluently dont come over here and complain about hiring and yes if u are american ur favorite cuz its AMERICA and if the other arabs did better job than you dont blame it on their nationality just do better and push harder this is america there is all kind of people and for the people who dont have a job stop sitting at home and wait for the government to give u your paycheck cuz u dont have a job go outside and look this job is not a lifetime job this is like a secondary job role playing is not a steady job think about it and stop complaining you losers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HMM in Iraq

40 months ago

Guys, I am iraqi live in Baghdad and working with US company here, what are you looking for??

elfatih in Baltimore, Maryland

39 months ago

I believe that you are suffering from allot of corruption like the most Iraqi officials, I advice you to see a doctor ????!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

IRAQIA

37 months ago

Unknown in Herndon, Virginia said: Albina Tamara, Dr. Bernard Albina.

Well one person DO NOT represent the whole country, Arabs have the knowledge and intelligence, WE CREATED THE FIRST CIVILIZATION IN THE WORLD, we have the smart brain, and if u wanna talk about sexual abuse IT'S EVERY WHERE IN THIS WORLD may be we do not see it or hear about it cuz IT'S KEPT IN SECRET, I'M proud of being ARABS AND IRAQI AT THE SAME TIME, WHOEVER U R IM SURE U HAVE A PROBLEM AND ONE OF UR PROBLEMS U FEEL JEALOUS, AND YES I agree with Ishtar by some arabs taking over all the arabic, MSA jobs all over the STATES.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

PSS in Cabot, Arkansas

37 months ago

Listen MR.
I am glade that I am not Arab. But I can speak/understand and wright the duamn Arabic language better than any Iraqi.So let the river flow the right direction and whom pass the Arabic language test get the job ans linguist ,Because every one needs to work and make some type of living ,Or U maybe one of the scaps whom came to the US. because they suck ass in Iraq.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hamdi in New York, New York

37 months ago

as i told you before this is not iraq and most of iraqies dont speak english and dont want to you people just complain you come to this country they give you food stamps and benefits and you have the status of refugee most of you are lazy when they take off benefits your start cursing the country hey get a job, cultural role player for irakis is finish, done, they dont need more people the war in your country is over, other arabs they work in gas stations smoke shops etc...
stop blaming the other arabs as most of them are citizens so go learn some english and take your pride somewhere else because in the end you are the only arabs who will fight internally to get rid of of other iraqis and take their job thats how you do it im still working with iraqis and honestly im fed up with their bull**it always criying no jobs no money what do you expect free food free gas free everything noooo ,that not how it works you gotta get over it some mexicans have been here for years they work 12 hours a day and live in small basements so its not you who created civilization its god and it was centuries ago you are just childless and make arabs look bad . this is the USA again and there s no more jobs on crole playig.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No Reply - Report abuse

Toya in Detroit, Michigan

34 months ago

hamdi in New York, New York said: as i told you before this is not iraq and most of iraqies dont speak english and dont want to you people just complain you come to this country they give you food stamps and benefits and you have the status of refugee most of you are lazy when they take off benefits your start cursing the country hey get a job, cultural role player for irakis is finish, done, they dont need more people the war in your country is over, other arabs they work in gas stations smoke shops etc...
stop blaming the other arabs as most of them are citizens so go learn some english and take your pride somewhere else because in the end you are the only arabs who will fight internally to get rid of of other iraqis and take their job thats how you do it im still working with iraqis and honestly im fed up with their bull**it always criying no jobs no money what do you expect free food free gas free everything noooo ,that not how it works you gotta get over it some mexicans have been here for years they work 12 hours a day and live in small basements so its not you who created civilization its god and it was centuries ago you are just childless and make arabs look bad . this is the USA again and there s no more jobs on crole playig.

I think you are the one who don't know English language, you had many mistakes, and I am Iraqi, you can't fool American people, most of Iraqies, speake English very well, don't play an old game. and because of people like you, they stop hired us, but for a while.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia

34 months ago

Toya in Detroit, Michigan said: I think you are the one who don't know English language, you had many mistakes, and I am Iraqi, you can't fool American people, most of Iraqies, speake English very well, don't play an old game. and because of people like you, they stop hired us, but for a while.

The reason it is limited to Americans is because of the security clearance. If you are not a US citizen you cannot hold a clearance. Which I agree whole heartily with, there has to be a standard. If you did not have a clearance requirement more US soldiers and civilians would die at the hands of their interpreter. I do not disagree that many Iraqi speak good English, but so do insurgent Iraqi who wish to do harm, do we hire them too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

34 months ago

get a job b**ch i dont care who you are you are telling me about mistakes in the text,look how you write speak with the e i told you go back to irak and stop crying and this government gotta stop bringing your people i saw iraqis coming to this country in their 60s , thats crazy they come here no money no language no nothing, toya im telling you by experience you irakis are the worst of the worst in the arabs you people are backstabbers , the only thing that can move you is moncey , you people complain tooo much for being here if you dont wanna get a job or stay in this country , one solution , GET THE F*K OUT. im radical and i say the truth , you people aren t even professional in role playing , you laugh smile in roles so that even the studens don t take it seriously , and if you talk to the iraki he ll say i was with that team for 6-10 years helping them fighting terrorism and they start talking about adventures , and if you asked them what they were back in irak most of them were doctors . SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT when you people gonna come down to earth you greedy backstabbing race. and i really hope they send back toyour country if the only thing you doin here is taking benefits.

34 months ago

ok tamara im not generalizing maybe 2 out of 30 are good people and the good one i know are kurdish , i swear to god that i still work with them all day in the job they are talking about rotations , this one went to this state why not me , they are not happy if you get a good job ,no they hate you more , iv e been working with them for 3 years and all i see is backstabbing and talking in the corners , they will create you problems just to fire you , my tactic is i attack them when i feel they are talking about me in my back and it works , these people will talk to the supervisors and tell them that this role player went with an another company just to burn him , even good irakis are fed up with them , the problem is they will burn you just to make themselves look good in front of the managers , they will go and tell them about stupid stuff to make them look bad , its a big issue , don t tell me you have been there before and all that , i didnt i discovered them here and trust me a lot of them changed their religion ethics and a lot of things , when they see the money their mouth opens wide open , the problem they think its their right to have everything , i come from a country with no oil surplus and my people even in the us are much more hearted than these , i never thought those middle eastern rich countries were so hungry not in the stomach but mind speaking and tamara trust me they understand just like i wrote to them , by experience if you are nice to them they will shi* on you ,they think rhey are the best ,betw i worked with afghans and they much down to earth , i dont really hate people , i just dislike the attitude dont come to me with you phd s and all of that , i work as a role player for 3 years now and im just telling you what i see everytime i work over there , they will complain about anything its like kids , and most of them are married with kids ,listen tamara im only 22 , i dont have time to hate i live in nyc , the irakis are all in another state

Samir in Chicago, Illinois

34 months ago

Very interesting, I have commented on this matter of discussion for 25 months ago and I'm still receiving the replies via my email! Dear Commentators, if you re-read the first comment of Ishtar, you will find that he focused on Iraqi dialects/accents. I'm sure that he didn't mean to underestimate the Arabic interpreters but only to shed the light on the importance of being aware of Iraqi dialects. Sometimes you may hardly understand
an expression or phrase in Iraq even if you were Iraqi. Such case is existing in almost everywhere. For example, can you translate the following sentence into English
كنتو عدَغش بالمَربيج اباب الحوش وعَلَغَفلي اغشعتو ويحِد عَيركض وبيدو قزمه وشروالو قيسحسل

Good luck and accept my regards

Mark in Baghdad, Iraq

34 months ago

Allen_krmr@yahoo.com in Dulles, Virginia said: How many Iraqi's speak good english??? before you start questioning the quality of other Arabs..... check.

stupid other Arab Nationalities are always jealous from Iraqies.

Mark in Baghdad, Iraq

34 months ago

Hamdi, I think you are sick ,you need to see a shrink before they send you to a Hospital to treat you from a mental disease.

Ishtar in York, Ontario

30 months ago

nicely said, way to go, I don't have the energy or inclination to responde to sick people, you have ansewered him really good, I tip my hat to you

Ishtar in York, Ontario

30 months ago

you missed the point, who is talking about education or good and bad we are talking about dialect, get it

Sam A. Seeman in Waterford, Michigan

27 months ago

3ayari in New York, New York said: im tunisian and its fair for me to work with army i speak 3 languages fluently dont come over here and complain about hiring and yes if u are american ur favorite cuz its AMERICA and if the other arabs did better job than you dont blame it on their nationality just do better and push harder this is america there is all kind of people and for the people who dont have a job stop sitting at home and wait for the government to give u your paycheck cuz u dont have a job go outside and look this job is not a lifetime job this is like a secondary job role playing is not a steady job think about it and stop complaining you losers

I think you missunderstood the point, no one is blaiming Nationality, the blame
is on the dialect, the only person could master the Iraqi dialect are the Iraqis themselves especially the one was born and raise in Iraq, The other Nationalitie think they master the Iraqi dialect but they are far from that and that include the ones that lived in Iraq years and years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.