L-3 Communications

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (35)

CACI in Arlington, Virginia

66 months ago

Mohhame Farazdaq al.masyabi in Apo said: hey there
this is Moe, 23 years old, still Iraqi local interpreter working with US army here in Iraq, i applied for the SIV special immigrant visa, and i got it.
i will be in US in the begining of september in TN , Clarksville.
i have been worknig with US army as translator and culture advisor since 2003, and i have B.A Degree in Translation from Arabic into english and from english into Arabic.
please help me up to find good job with ya guys everywhere i'm ready to work...
sincerely
Moe
kazamalsaher@yahoo.com
Badge # C-3239

Please email me your resume bbueker@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Yousif in Brooklyn, New York

66 months ago

Hi my name is Yousif

I am one of the SIV Receipient, I got to the states 3 months ago. obtained my green card in 20 days after my arrival.I have 3 years experiece as a local Arabic Interpreter for the US army ,1 year as a Youth Program Assitant for USAID in Iraq and one more year as a local interpreter for different us companies working in Iraq.I hold a BA degree in English from Bagdad University and a lot more skills in computer and internet, but I am still having problem with finding a job that would utilize my skills and enrich my experiences.I would be more than grateful if any if you guys can direct me to employer or provide me with a good advice in that respect...

thank you very much

yours sincerely
Yousif

librabrave in Seattle, Washington

64 months ago

Hello Every one.

My name is Raheem. I am a green card holder and I got to the states in late March 09. I am holder of BA degree in the English Language. I worked with US Armed forces over Iraq for four years. I would like to get hired as Arabic Linguist in Iraq,

Any suggestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jmoe in Alexandria, Virginia

64 months ago

Yousif in Brooklyn, New York said: Hi my name is Yousif

I am one of the SIV Receipient, I got to the states 3 months ago. obtained my green card in 20 days after my arrival.I have 3 years experiece as a local Arabic Interpreter for the US army ,1 year as a Youth Program Assitant for USAID in Iraq and one more year as a local interpreter for different us companies working in Iraq.I hold a BA degree in English from Bagdad University and a lot more skills in computer and internet, but I am still having problem with finding a job that would utilize my skills and enrich my experiences.I would be more than grateful if any if you guys can direct me to employer or provide me with a good advice in that respect...

thank you very much

yours sincerely
Yousif

I live in virginia were most of all arabic linguistic companies as ( CACI, GLS, L3 COMMUNICATION ...etc) located,you have to be us citizen plus top secret clearence evan out side the us, that the new roles for this new governement, but try to send you resume to caci they are the best

Mosaab in Brockton, Massachusetts

55 months ago

I live in Boston, USA. I'm eligible for permanent residency (“green card”) in March 2010.I has B.A in Mechanical Engineering. I’m working as Interpreter in Bay State Interpreters, Inc in Boston and as student advisor in language international in Boston. But both of jobs are part time. I have working as Local interpreter and culture advisor with USA army Special Forces by L-3 Communications for one year in Iraq. I have working with KBR for 2 year and half in Iraq. Languages: Fluent in Arabic (native speaker) Iraqi/Gulf state dialog and Modern Standard and English (interpreter level), intermediate Spanish, and beginning in Persian (Farsi). I look for job as interpreter. I'm confused with to do. Maybe I will join to USA army as Linguist in 09L. Is here any suggestions from CACI, GLS, L3 COMMUNICATION? Or anyone else. Please advise me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Get-Real in Gainesville, Virginia

55 months ago

Mosaab your brief work history seems impressive. I wish you could find your niche, and enjoy a successful career. One thing, though, from reading your message, translation and interpretation is definitely not the right job for you. Because, judging from your message, your English appears very poor, grammar and syntax. I recommend pursuing your mechanical engineering skills for a successful employment bid. This is not an insult. So please take my advise with humility, as everyone else should, in this forum. Here are some of your mistakes, with corrections, to avoid them in the future. "I has B.A in Mechanical...", it should be " I have...". "both of jobs..." it should be "both jobs....". "I have working...." it should be " I have been working..." or "I am working....". "is there any suggestions...." it should read "are there any suggestions...." and the list goes on. Good luck to you, and hopefully we'd see a more polished English in your future participation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

DOUMA in Seattle, Washington

55 months ago

I think I have the same question as the one the gentlemen asked 19 months ago. How do I get in touch with an L-3 Comm Linguist recruiter? There is an Arabic Linguist position I would like to explore. So I hope to hear from you!

Thanks

miran in Fargo, North Dakota

54 months ago

hey,
my name is miran.iam 21 years old.i've been work with united state army for three years as intel and linguist.my ability is i can speak and write and read kurdish arabic including EN.iam a green card holder living united state of america.i was wondering is there any program to apply as linguist.thank you for your assistance in this matter.best regard

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

miran in Fargo, North Dakota

54 months ago

hey,
my name is miran.iam 21 years old.i've been working with united state army for three years as intel and linguist.my ability is i can speak and write and read kurdish arabic including EN.iam a green card holder living united state of america.i was wondering is there any program to apply as linguist.thank you for your assistance in this matter.best regard

Maha Elsayed

54 months ago

miran in Fargo, North Dakota said: hey,
my name is miran.iam 21 years old.i've been work with united state army for three years as intel and linguist.my ability is i can speak and write and read kurdish arabic including EN.iam a green card holder living united state of america.i was wondering is there any program to apply as linguist.thank you for your assistance in this matter.best regard

Miriam, I am a recruiter for GLS and I need Arabic/Kurdish?english translatores in Iraq. This position requires US citizens only please forward my email address to those that may meet these qualifications.

maha.elsayed@gls-1.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

chr_noori@yahoo.com in Rijswijk, Netherlands

49 months ago

I am Chra Noori and I am a US citizen I am speaking Kurdish my basic language also Arabic and English speaking,reading and writing as well,please If English to Kurdish or Kurdish to English is avilable,I want apply for it,please can u email to me?thank u very much.

maha.elsayed@gls-1.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Soran Zangana in Saint Louis, Missouri

49 months ago

Hi I am Soran and I am Green-Card holder and I'm Kurdish Native and I speak an excellent Arabic and English as well and im looking for a Linguist Jobs anywhere anytime .

Interpreter_ruud@yahoo.com

Magdi in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

47 months ago

I served three years in US Army as a soldier and Arabic Linguist. I received exessive language and translation training by the Army to be qualifeid as an Army Linguist and Culture advisor.
I deployed to Iraq once .During my deployment I worked in S2 Brigade (Military Intel Office) where I translated and scanned more than 500 Intelligence documents. Also, I conducted an extensive Internet and Media research as an Open Source Media Analysis. COL Piat the Commander of 3rd brigade,25th Infantry Division awarded me "Army Commendation Medal" for my outstanding perfomance as a linguist. LAA Secret on May15,08 ARMY CCF, Counterintelligence Polygraph,and clearable. After deployment,I was always under language training by my unit to enhance my skills. Currently, I am trying to take advantage of my valuable Military training and exprience as Civilian Linguist.I have Diplome in Interpretation and Translation from Defense Language Institute, plus Three years college degree in Civil Engineering. I chose to switch my career path because I wanted to select the job that I love.

Magdi in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

47 months ago

You may reply back at: magdi.ahmed99@yahoo.com
Thanks

PALGIRL in Honolulu

45 months ago

I just want to indicate that not every one who can speak the language can teach or translate, I had noticed some individuals here posting their desire to work as linguists and their writings are full of mistakes, I think there are lots of wrong things going on :
1- To be a linguist, you really have to be qualified as a college graduate.
2- The issue if limiting the linguist and education jobs to US Citizens who have clearance are new rules as the army started withdrawal from Iraq and to impose more security measures .
Good Luck for all.

narim in Magnolia, Texas

45 months ago

Soran Zangana in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Hi I am Soran and I am Green-Card holder and I'm Kurdish Native and I speak an excellent Arabic and English as well and im looking for a Linguist Jobs anywhere anytime .

Interpreter_ruud@yahoo.com

call me 0800 278 377 43
chr_noori@yahoo.com

chr_noori@yahoo.com in Iraq

45 months ago

Sude in Plano, Texas said: How Can I get a hold of a L-3 Linguist Recruiter.There are a few positions that they have and I would like to talk about.

Thank You

My name is(Chra Noori),I'm a citizenship of USA,I'm looking for Kurdish translate to English,I'm a highschool diploma graduation,since 1985,I tought English&Mathmatic in elementary school in Sulaymaniyah,Iraq for 11 years,I know speak 3 languages in full[Kurdish,Arabic and English]with reading and writing as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

chr_noori@yahoo.com in Rijswijk, Netherlands said: I am Chra Noori and I am a US citizen I am speaking Kurdish my basic language also Arabic and English speaking,reading and writing as well,please If English to Kurdish or Kurdish to English is avilable,I want apply for it,please can u email to me?thank u very much.

maha.elsayed@gls-1.com

Same above

yaseen alherz in Perth, Australia

44 months ago

Hi my name is yaseen and i am Iraqi back ground living in Australia I hav been working as interpreter for 10 years and I have diplomia in interpreting and bussiens mangement and I look forward to work for your company in any where and in any time.
thank you

44 months ago

Do you have job opening?

44 months ago

chr_noori@yahoo.com in Iraq said: Do you have job opening?

yes i have i am currently working as interpreter in australia

Arabic Interpreter in Brookline, Massachusetts

41 months ago

Hey MO, or whatever your real name is, I guess Mohammed, why don't you learn English before you try to promote your services as an Arabic interpreter. I don't think America needs more Irqi interpreters. We've had it with your incomptence.

Mohhame Farazdaq al.masyabi in Apo said: hey there
this is Moe, 23 years old, still Iraqi local interpreter working with US army here in Iraq, i applied for the SIV special immigrant visa, and i got it.
i will be in US in the begining of september in TN , Clarksville.
i have been worknig with US army as translator and culture advisor since 2003, and i have B.A Degree in Translation from Arabic into english and from english into Arabic.
please help me up to find good job with ya guys everywhere i'm ready to work...
sincerely
Moe
kazamalsaher@yahoo.com
Badge # C-3239

MAGDI in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

41 months ago

Hi Mo,
Thank you for all you have done to US Army, and welcome to your new home. I dislike it when low self-esteem people use this forum to insult others, and judge them. Respecting others is the key. This forum is for all of us to exchange knowledge, information, and expriences, not to look down or criticize everyone's language capabilities. No one has the right to play the role of hiring manager. Local interpreters helped US Military a lot during times of need, I observed their absolute efforts in Iraq. They did their jobs better than US citizens linguist regarding commitments, and hardwork, even though English is not their primary language, and they do not use it in daily basis, as we do here in US.

said in Jackson, New Jersey

40 months ago

we are hiring Arabic and Farsi linguist if you know anyone who is interested let me know you could reach me at said.belkadi@gls-1.com.and also if you know any one who could speak nepali send him my way thanks

Interpreter_79 in Saint Louis, Missouri

40 months ago

I will make it easy for you Mr. Said

Said : We do not accept green card holder you must be us citizen to apply !!!

40 months ago

I am US citizen,can I apply for Arabic to English or English to Arabic?

40 months ago

Maha Elsayed said: Miriam, I am a recruiter for GLS and I need Arabic/Kurdish?english translatores in Iraq. This position requires US citizens only please forward my email address to those that may meet these qualifications.

I am US citizen,and I am looking for this job,Kurdish/Arabic?English translater in Iraq.

40 months ago

i am arabic translater and i am proudely australaian and iraqi citizen and our australian troops over there am i eligiable for work or not or ust usa citizen

mohamed in Phoenix, Arizona

40 months ago

Interested to apply for a linguist position, anyone knows where do I start?
lived in the US for 10 years and proficient in English and Arabic with few different dialects.
any recruiters that are interested moebcars@yahoo.com is my email, thanks!

tony in Tolleson, Arizona

37 months ago

yah i mean every one wants job as i do any way hi every body
my name is tony and i am US green card holder like every body else and i am looking for interpreter job any where required. i speak (kurdish-English-Arabic-farsi)and i have a almost 4years of experience serving as interpreter side by side of USF on OIF so if there will be a position available i would like to give it a shut

tony in Tolleson, Arizona

37 months ago

my email is edris_fatahi2000@yahoo.com

linguist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

37 months ago

Hello Everyone,
I served three years in US Army as a Soldier (09L) and Arabic Linguist. I am a college graduate, fluent in Arabic (Multiple Dialects), and American English. I obtained a Diploma in Translation and Interpretation from DLI Institute along with current Security Clearance. I am very interested in linguistic career paths, Cultural Role Playing, or an Arabic Instructor. I am looking for valuable advice or direction from senior or experienced linguists or recruiters or anyone that could provide me with feedback. Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Aram Shwani in Tucson, Arizona

34 months ago

Does this exisit anymore? if so, please contact me at Aram.tshwani@gmail.com I have a long experience working with UNHCR, US-Embassy,NGO and IGO as of Managers!! Thanks

Moayeed Ahmed in Salt Lake City, Utah

32 months ago

I am a 27 year old United State citizen, I am a professional and experienced Arabic Kurdish, Iraqi Turkmen, Turkish linguist who is looking to utilize the experiences and education I have acquired in a diverse/ multifaceted company whose primary focus is linguistic interpretation and translation.

I did the language test on 4th of November for Arabic and English .. 3/3, 3/3

please recruiters contact me if you are interested in my profile

Regards,
Moayeed N Ahmed

moayeed84@yahoo.com

Moayeed Ahmed in Salt Lake City, Utah

23 months ago

I am a 28 year old United State citizen, I am a professional and experienced linguist who is looking to utilize the experiences and education I have acquired in a diverse/ multifaceted company whose primary focus is linguistic interpretation and translation.

I speak read and write fluently in : Arabic, Kurdish, Turkmen, and Turkish.

please if you have job available email me at :moayeed84@yahoo.con

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.