iraq BAHGDAD rol player

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 76)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

tcyardman in Valdosta, Georgia

67 months ago

i am hoping to get info on any company recruiting for overseas work...retired track veh mechanic...cdl driver

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Nour in Sterling, Virginia

67 months ago

AMMAR in Columbus, Georgia said: hi sir
if you can send to my your phone number and your company name to call

dear sir

you can send me at this E-mail am now at iraq working with the L-3

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nour in Sterling, Virginia

67 months ago

Nour in Sterling, Virginia said: dear sir

ok i am ready for any work , also as linguest i am storekeeper

emadspeeder@yahoo.com in Austin, Texas

67 months ago

Hasem Khalil in Houston, Texas said: Hello everyone, I work as recruiter with GLS (Global Linguist Solutions)
and we have opening for Arabic Linguist jobs over seas if you are interested Please contact me 713 259 56 90

hi hassan i was in iraq working with the us army for 5 years . and if there is any chance to go back and work for gls plz contact me any time i left u voice mail contact me so we can talk

emadspeeder@yahoo.com in Austin, Texas

67 months ago

i well love to work for gls i realy do i spend most off my time with the company its great job and great pepole i would love to go back to iraq to work with military..i spend 5years and am ready to do more

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ameer_508 in Columbus, Georgia

66 months ago

AMMAR MAHDI HADI in Phoenix, Arizona said: NAME:AMMAR MAHDI HADI
ADDRESS:8135 N 35 TH AVE. APT.#2043 PHOENIX AZ 85051.
DEGREE:B.s.c. biology.
LANGUGE:ARABIC&ENGLISH.
EXPERENCE:I WORK WITH USArmy THREE YEARS .

hello

looking forward to apply for a job in iraq ,please e-mail me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

stevooo in Amman, Jordan

66 months ago

hi thx 4 asking but i really want to know how to apply for job translator with the us army online ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

stevooo in Amman, Jordan

66 months ago

CAN ANY BODY HELPE ME TO APPLY JOB WITH US ARMY ONLINE IM MALE 38 ILIVE IN JORDAN THX

nour kaurdy in Sterling, Virginia

66 months ago

Hasem Khalil in Houston, Texas said: Hello everyone, I work as recruiter with GLS (Global Linguist Solutions)
and we have opening for Arabic Linguist jobs over seas if you are interested Please contact me 713 259 56 90

Dear sir :- i hope you will replay me i would like to apply for the job , till now i am working with the Gls in iraq , i hope if there is another chance out ofiraq i wil b glade to have the work with you sir
i hope that you replay me at \albinasoimu@yahoo.com

JANCLODE DE NELSON in Des Plaines, Illinois

66 months ago

linda in Skokie, Illinois said: are they still hiring. what the translator do in iraq do they actual work or party there that i hear. or how danger is it

HI LINDA WORKING THERE ITS REALLY HARD AND ALSO THE PAY ITS NOT LIKE BEFORE SO I THINK IF YOU HAVE A JOB THAT MAKE 500$ A WEEK KEEP IT AND DONT LOSE IT , SPECIALLY FOR FEMALES NOT EASY , BUT IN SAME TIME IF YOU LIKE TO TRY IT GO AHEAD AND SEE MAYBE YOU WILL LIKE IT , EVERY ONE IS DIFFERENT SOME WENT SAYS ITS GREAT AND OTHERS SAID ITS SO HARD , THANK YOU & HAVE A NICE DAY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

linda in Skokie, Illinois

66 months ago

JANCLODE DE NELSON in Des Plaines, Illinois said: HI LINDA WORKING THERE ITS REALLY HARD AND ALSO THE PAY ITS NOT LIKE BEFORE SO I THINK IF YOU HAVE A JOB THAT MAKE 500$ A WEEK KEEP IT AND DONT LOSE IT , SPECIALLY FOR FEMALES NOT EASY , BUT IN SAME TIME IF YOU LIKE TO TRY IT GO AHEAD AND SEE MAYBE YOU WILL LIKE IT , EVERY ONE IS DIFFERENT SOME WENT SAYS ITS GREAT AND OTHERS SAID ITS SO HARD , THANK YOU & HAVE A NICE DAY

hi janclode thanks, i thought the war was ending soon ( i hope ) why is GLS still hiring. the war is suppose to be over by next year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

YOU ARE WELCOME LINDA . WE ALL HOPE , HAVE A GREAT DAY .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

stevooo in Amman, Jordan

66 months ago

hi im stell looking forward to apply for a job in iraq as as jordinian translator can any body helpe me please ???,please e-mail me
stev_there2@yahoo.com

66 months ago

JANCLODE DE NELSON in Des Plaines, Illinois said: YOU ARE WELCOME LINDA . WE ALL HOPE , HAVE A GREAT DAY .

hi janclode who do i go about finding a job in iraq what else are they looking for i dont speak arabic.s the test hard for someone who is high school drop out and no experience at all. gls still hires people like that.

stevooo in Amman, Jordan

66 months ago

hi linda may you explain what do u mean by saying that please ????arabic.s the test hard for someone who is high school drop out and no experience at all. gls still hires people like that.
????

66 months ago

stevooo in Amman, Jordan said: hi linda may you explain what do u mean by saying that please ????arabic.s the test hard for someone who is high school drop out and no experience at all. gls still hires people like that.
????

hi stevooo the test that gls gives. is it hard for someone that is high school drop. cus i know few people that are high school drop out and they pass thier test or had some take it for them when it was send throw there email . and what kind of experience do a person need to be qualified.

66 months ago

LINDA ,, AS I KNOW , YOU HAVE TO SPEAK ARABIC TO WORK IN IRAQ
TO BE TRANSLATOR , AND THE TEST ITS SO EASY YOU CAN CLOSE UR EYES AND PASS IT , FOR ME WAS EASY , AND I THINK U DONT HAVE TO HAVE ANY EDUCATION LEVEL FOR THIS JOB ALL YOU NEED IS ENGLISH AND ARABIC AND NO EXPERINCE NEEDED ALL PEOPLE WENT NONE OF THEM HAD ANY EXPERINCE ,

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK , BYE

66 months ago

JANCLODE DE NELSON in Des Plaines, Illinois said: LINDA ,, AS I KNOW , YOU HAVE TO SPEAK ARABIC TO WORK IN IRAQ
TO BE TRANSLATOR , AND THE TEST ITS SO EASY YOU CAN CLOSE UR EYES AND PASS IT , FOR ME WAS EASY , AND I THINK U DONT HAVE TO HAVE ANY EDUCATION LEVEL FOR THIS JOB ALL YOU NEED IS ENGLISH AND ARABIC AND NO EXPERINCE NEEDED ALL PEOPLE WENT NONE OF THEM HAD ANY EXPERINCE ,

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK , BYE

THANK, BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT THERE PEOPLE OUT HAVING SOME ELSE TAKING THE TEST FOR THEM THROW THE EMAIL TEST THAT GLS SEND IT LIKE A PRE-TEST. HOW CAN THIS WORK

66 months ago

HI LINDA I REALLY , DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT , FOR ME I DID APPLY 2 YEARS AGO AND THEN I DIDNT GO , I FOUND A GOOD JOB CLOSE TO HOME .

stevooo in Amman, Jordan

66 months ago

HI LINDA thank you so much for your message , linda please iwant you to give me site or any link becasuse i want to apply job with us army as translator in iraq online can you do me this favour linda please thax again

stevooo in Amman, Jordan

66 months ago

HELLOO Hasem Khalil in Houston, :: HOW ARE YOU I ACTUALLY TRIED TO CONTACT YOUR PNHONE NUMBERE U LIFT IN HERE BUT NONE ANSWER THE PHONE I LIFT U VOICE MESSAGE ALSO SMS MESSAGE BUT IM STELL GETTING THE SAME RESULT SO CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME TO .................STEV_THERE2@YAHOO.COM THX SO MUCH

66 months ago

how true are these story about GLS. about there pay and the way they treat the translator.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jj in Arlington Heights, Illinois

66 months ago

GLS TO LOSE THE CONTRACT...STAY TUNED

66 months ago

jj in Arlington Heights, Illinois said: GLS TO LOSE THE CONTRACT...STAY TUNED

what do you mean GLS TO LOSE CONTRACT.PLEASE REPLY SOON. THANKS

stevooo in Amman, Jordan

66 months ago

hi again linda thx for realaying but tell me whats the GLS please that is site for translators ?imean can i apply my job online by it ?thx again

66 months ago

jj in Arlington Heights, Illinois said: GLS TO LOSE THE CONTRACT...STAY TUNED

HI JJ! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT GLS TO LOSE A CONTRACT ? PLEASE REPLY SOON . I HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKS

samra in Cleveland, Ohio

66 months ago

hi every body i wanna knew who's better working with us army or with GLS and is it realy danger job for a woman
thanks guys

stevooo in Amman, Jordan

66 months ago

hi smara my email adress is maro4086@yahoo.com add me please

66 months ago

samra in Cleveland, Ohio said: hi every body i wanna knew who's better working with us army or with GLS and is it realy danger job for a woman
thanks guys

Hi , both is the same and it haad been no danger in work since 2007 , it is safty about 90% ...... Good luck dear

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

what does jj means that gls to lose contract can someone please reply. thanks

sumayah zankana in Etters, Pennsylvania

65 months ago

good evening everybody. if there is an opening for the arabic people to work in iraq i'm ready, known that i have an Experience in transelation with the US army in iraq for 4 years.

maxcom in Seocho, Korea, Republic of

65 months ago

Nour in Sterling, Virginia said: dear sir

hi I need your help

nourkurdy@yahoocom in Sterling, Virginia

65 months ago

how can i help you ?

65 months ago

nourkurdy@yahoocom in Sterling, Virginia said: how can i help you ?

Hi,
I want to contact the G.L.S or L-3 to gut verefecation of emploued as transelator .
Tkank oyu

65 months ago

i will send you the adress but can you please send me the E-mail of your so icaould send you the dress and wether if you could speack English will or no ?

65 months ago

nour in Sterling, Virginia said: i will send you the adress but can you please send me the E-mail of your so icaould send you the dress and wether if you could speack English will or no ?

my e-mail is auoka2005@yahoo.com
use I can speack english but I have no good spealing :))
Thank you

65 months ago

does anyone knows if gls is still hiring. thanks

Toffee2001 in Real City, United Kingdom

65 months ago

linda in Skokie, Illinois said: does anyone knows if gls is still hiring. thanks

Yes Bro they are still hiring, 8 days ago i had a test in the IZ / Baghdad and i am waiting to get LEP Secreening. Some people i met there said it is getting slower and they (GLS) don't have that much positions. you know it is safer and no one needs to quit. hpoefully i gave you a good idea.

Best regards,

Mohammad in Richmond, Virginia

65 months ago

This is not true GLS is a very disorganized company that mis leads people.

Ahmad in Richmond, Virginia

65 months ago

GLS is the worst company that you will ever work for. They are very unorganized and seem not to care about anyone but them-selves. They cost you your job and keep you for over a month and then they send you home and blame eachother for that. My friend just came back after bieng thier for over a month and after they told him to give his appartment away and cost him his job they told him sory you got to go here is you ticket as simple as that.

65 months ago

HI AHMAD WHAT DO YOU MEAN GLS SEND YOUR FRIEND TO IRAQ AND BROUGHT HIM BACK TO U.S AGAIN OR WHAT IS THE STORY. REPLY SOON AHMAD. THANKS

stevooo in Amman, Jordan

65 months ago

HI MAMOUN MUSTAFAH im from JORDAN and ilive in jordanaian im welling to travelto IRAQ in order to work with US army if there is work.
I am applying for the position of an Arabic Linguist or I speak English and Arabic .
I am especially interested in this position because of my good in English also very strong in most of arabs natives background on Arabic language and cultures as well as my keen ability in distinguishing between the different dialects. i want to apply by your company online please Contact me. iliaasss_stevooo@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

i know someone that cheated on thier test who would tell or go too. and what would happend to them

stevooo in Amman, Jordan

65 months ago

HI LINDA:: CAN I KNOW WHY DO U IGNOR MY MESSAGES USALLY PLEASE?

MY REGARDS :STECVOO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sszz in Satellite Provider

64 months ago

AMMAR MAHDI HADI in Phoenix, Arizona said: NAME:AMMAR MAHDI HADI
ADDRESS:8135 N 35 TH AVE. APT.#2043 PHOENIX AZ 85051.
DEGREE:B.s.c. biology.
LANGUGE:ARABIC&ENGLISH.
EXPERENCE:I WORK WITH USArmy THREE YEARS .

please email me sobhi@ymail.com

ran zaya in Baghdad, Iraq

63 months ago

i love to get a job with your company to help the us army pleaes e mail me at bluesky196198@yahoo.com or have one call me at o770 99 66 017 thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

majali almajali in Amman, Jordan

63 months ago

pls . I need the addres of ( J.L.S ) company in jordan. for translotr jop in Iraq . thank you.

Ismail Hammo in Freiburg, Germany

62 months ago

Dear sir,
iam loocking for job as interperter and i had with Titan L3 about two years worked.

ismail hammo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rami in Rowland Heights, California

61 months ago

samra in Cleveland, Ohio said: hi every body i wanna knew who's better working with us army or with GLS and is it realy danger job for a woman
thanks guys

army is better future, more benefits, u,ll see more places, civillian contrator you belong to no one, army you belong to them...... army is better than contactors ,,,, contractor job is really high risk thats why u get paid alot........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ran s zayai in Lebanon

61 months ago

need to get a good job as a terp with some oneor in baqhdad is ok pleaes e mail me thank you god plus you oll ran s zaya

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.