Wachovia Teller Trainging Process/Schedule

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

BritBrat in Phenix City, Alabama

61 months ago

I will be starting at Wachovia next week (on Tuesday) and I really would like to have an idea on the teller training schedule. I saw on one website that said that during the teller training process, which is 8 weeks long, you don't work any Saturdays...is this true? Trying to make daycare/ babysitting arrangements and I just want to know if anyone knew...don't want to email my recruiter cause don't wanna seem flakely...Help me ASAP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

mimi in Woodbridge, Virginia

54 months ago

if you have any teller job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ineedajob :( in Silver Spring, Maryland

52 months ago

How long did it take for them to hire you? I a week ago applied and i just got a couple positive e-mails. No calls yet :( even though they said they would.

Does the hiring process take a long time?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MM in Evansville, Indiana

51 months ago

no it doesnt you in a good way if you have positive e-mails next step is phone interview they will email you an test online first if you have to follow the instructions !!! than after that they will email you an date with time for an phone interview after that they will call you back few days later ! and offer you a date for starting the training. its only a 4 week training no saturdays included they pay you for training also you get the miles $$$ back if you drive with your own vehicle

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.