Bartending on the Kitsap Peninsula

Comments (2)

Valarie in Silverdale, Washington

76 months ago

I am recently class 12 certified and I have almost twenty years of experience in restaurant and bar service work. I have been out of the industry for some time now, working instead in real estate the past eleven years. My kids are all grown now and I have lots of time on my hands. I want to fill my time doing something I enjoy, meeting people, and making some extra money for future goals. I would like to bartend somewhere in Kitsap county or Gig Harbor and am looking for any leads, advice or assistance in that pursuit.

joshua lambert in Port Orchard, Washington

51 months ago

I just moved here from Denver Colorado where my last job was a position for the Denver airport Marriott, where I excelled as a lead bartender, room service operator, banquet server and concierge attendant. I am currently looking for a position in the food and beverage department of a hotel or restraunt in the Kitsap County area. I have ten years experience and enjoy what I do. Looking for part time or full time work, and would love to find a job where I can practice my skills and meet new people.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.