Please help me im new in this field and would you please send me anything
that you think will be helpfully to me.

thank you in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ayanda Gantsu in Johannesburg, South Africa

73 months ago

Hi mandisa

How are ye doing....?

For your question ye can contact me on my email.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Preethi in Houston, Texas

73 months ago

Ayanda Gantsu in Johannesburg, South Africa said: Hi mandisa

How are ye doing....?

For your question ye can contact me on my email.

Hi Ayanda,
Can you please let me know the kind of questions we can ask when working with a system at client's place as I am also a Business Analyst. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

1) find out more information about the system...and how they use it for that specific activity or function.
2) Thus ye will have a bit of background about how they use it, hence ye will easily grasp the main purpose why they brought ye on board as the consultant/analyst...they should expand more the problem they are currently experiencing with that system and get more of strong points of that system.
3)Get the end to end view of that use of system...possible they use it to capture application or what ever data....until that is being approaved...in that end to end view ye will be able to see the actual problem they are facing...that is root cause analysis process of investigation.
4)logically come up with solutions if possible ye can bring the technical resource on board. Ta

hopefuly this is helpful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Marquette, Michigan

72 months ago

I have just started college and I am looking into a BA in IT/Business Systems Analysis. I was wondering what exactly do you do and what is the starting salary?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

About what we do ye can just search of google, that information is available and is detailed. And starting salary differ per company by the market related salary minimum is not less than 250k and maximum around 600k. Ta

charun in Mountain View, California

71 months ago

Hi,
For more information about business/system analyst job,salaries,interview question,you can refer to www.modernanalyst.com website,it is very informative and you can browse the forum for specific detail.

Hope this helps... ..Thanx....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

busi in Vanderbijlpark, South Africa

67 months ago

how much does a senior business analyst earn?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Busi in Vanderbijlpark, South Africa

67 months ago

Thanx for the reply,but what is thier average salary specifically in South Africa,(Senior BAs and Junior BAs)?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pria in Houston, Texas

64 months ago

Supriya in Lincolnshire, Illinois said: The vaerage industry salary as reported by department of labor for Sr BA is 80 k to 120 k

Regarding the salary, are you talking abt people who have atleast 5 + yrs of exp
What can people with 3-4 yrs expect roughly ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Simon in Pretoria, South Africa

57 months ago

hi
can you tell me more about BA like wich university and unniversity of technology
can you enrolled and is all about what.Drop me an e-mail on makonzo@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ayanda gantsu in Johannesburg, South Africa

46 months ago

check Business Analysis Schools in SA.

Business Analyst has become a key components for IT resources these days.

40 months ago

Hi Mandisa did you go right with your questions few years ago. I hope you are now a senior BA. I have contracted in huge projects now. Hence i decided to open my own PikaIT Consulting...........all the best guys in your BA or Process Engineering desired career.

luckycharmsu in stockton, California

38 months ago

I need advice. My background has been in healthcare claims on the payer side for almost 20 years and I have some healthcare software testing experience.
I have a second job interview for a BA/Configuration Analyst position for a major insurance payer. I am trying to figure out the best way to express how my skill set is relevant to the job. I don't have configuration training but due to my claims/testing background I am very knowledgeable on the business side. I can provide you with more information off board. All advice is appreciated. Thank you kindly in advance.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.