In need of a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

pamela.edwards71@yahoo.com in Indianapolis, Indiana

54 months ago

Tyisha you have your hands full at the moment. So many details you left out like do you have a high school diploma and if so, do you have any secondary education? If all you have is a high school diploma you might be able to get a job in retail as a salesperson, a teller, or in fast food (don't knock it til you try it). Waitressing is a good job because they make good money with tips. Whatever you do, you need to consider how your kids will be cared for while you work. Make sure you have reliable child care because employers HATE when people can't make it to work on time if at all. That's about the best I can do without knowing more about your situation but remember this...

1. Be the best mother you can be...a job would help but you can love and raise your kids to be strong, successful individuals without alot of money.

2.Get as much education as you can because jobs are hard to come by so employers can be vary picky about who they hire. GED or HS diploma is not likely to get you very far.

3.Avoid having anymore kids until you have time to grow up and learn to be independent.

4. Remember you can do all things through Christ. What that means is NEVER let anyone including YOU tell you what you can't do. You may have made some bad choices but you can get back on track if you begin to take small steps in the right direction. You're young, you have time...but you better make the most of it.

5. Let your kids be your inspiration to achieve your goals. Imagine them looking at you one day and not being able to believe that the confident, successful, independent woman that you will be was once a 20 year old kid who had just enough faith to ask a simple question. Stay encouraged...you can do it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tyisha brown in Houston, Texas

54 months ago

yes I have an High School Diploma and Ive been in a trade school taking medical billing and coding but I didn't finish because I was having a hard time with my pregnancy but I am planning to go back to school as soon as I can get daycare for my children.And I have about 3yrs of fast food experience and fast food is just not working for me and it want be enough to take care of two children and me I also have experience in customer service.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pamela.edwards71@yahoo.com in Indianapolis, Indiana

54 months ago

I read online that medical billers can work from home so maybe that's something you could check into. Or maybe you could search Indeed for jobs at daycares in your area. That might solve your child care issues and your money problems. While you are job hunting, make sure you check out some videos on youtube about how to give great interviews because finding the right job won't matter if you can't get them to hire you. Since you haven't finished your medical billing program, I would still consider retail part-time for now. If you specify the hours you are available on your application, you are more likely to get a job that will cater to your schedule. It won't make you rich but it's something to supplement your income. Also, in retail, they like to promote young, hard workers to management positions that pay $25,000 to $45,000 a year, even without a degree. So you start out part-time (2 or 3 days a week) until your kids get settled in daycare somewhere, then as they get older increase the hours you work until they start school and by then you'll have enough experience to be management material. The good news is, some companies will even pay for you to go back to school if your full-time and want to move up the corporate ladder. I used to be a retail manager and a single mom so that's why most of my advice centers around that field. It's gonna take some time to find the right career for you and your kids so be patient and take it one step at a time. I know your broke and needing diapers but this time in your life will pass by fast. Stay positive, enjoy your kids while your a stay-at-home mom so that when they do go to daycare they will be happy, well-adjusted kids that are easy to care for. When you start working you won't have to worry about them having problems adjusting to school. Don't worry things will work out just don't forget to show your kids you love them everyday as you work toward bettering your self. ps.retail stores are hiring for the holidays!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

psycochick666 in Indianapolis, Indiana

26 months ago

Hello!!!! My Name is Kimberly Fugate. I live in Indianapolis, Indiana 46222. I'm 23 years old. the only job I have had was a seasonal job at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. So no I have no experience in much, but i'm willing to learn. I also don't have any sort of diploma. But I am in need of a job asap. Because I have a son at home and I need to provide for him. I also Live with my parents.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Raymond in Providence, Rhode Island

15 months ago

tyisha brown in Houston, Texas said: Hi my is Tyisha I am from Houston Tx I am in need of a job I am 20 yrs old I have an 2yr. old and an newborn I am on an fixed income and I stay with my mother and she is also on an fixed income.

Hi Tyisha. My name is Raymond Santos and I couldn't help but be touched by this comment. You know in a time where "Job Security" was a thing of the past, i am here to tell you that i have an amazing opportunity. Please, send me an email at raymond_s4life@hotmail.com and i can send you more info about it. It can change your life as it is doing to mine and hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

tyisha brown in Houston, Texas said: Hi my is Tyisha I am from Houston Tx I am in need of a job I am 20 yrs old I have an 2yr. old and an newborn I am on an fixed income and I stay with my mother and she is also on an fixed income.

Hi Tyisha. My name is Raymond Santos and I couldn't help but be touched by this comment. You know in a time where "Job Security" was a thing of the past, i am here to tell you that i have an amazing opportunity. Please, send me an email at raymond_s4life@hotmail.com and i can send you more info about it. It can change your life as it is doing to mine and hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.

Also, for anybody out there who is looking for another alternative and a great opportunity please email me. i have something amazing for you all.

Thanks.
Raymond Santos

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

psycochick666 in Indianapolis, Indiana said: Hello!!!! My Name is Kimberly Fugate. I live in Indianapolis, Indiana 46222. I'm 23 years old. the only job I have had was a seasonal job at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. So no I have no experience in much, but i'm willing to learn. I also don't have any sort of diploma. But I am in need of a job asap. Because I have a son at home and I need to provide for him. I also Live with my parents.

Hi Kimberly. My name is Raymond Santos and I couldn't help but be touched by this comment. You know in a time where "Job Security" was a thing of the past, i am here to tell you that i have an amazing opportunity. Please, send me an email at raymond_s4life@hotmail.com and i can send you more info about it. It can change your life as it is doing to mine and hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.

Also, for anybody out there who is looking for another alternative and a great opportunity please email me. i have something amazing for you all.

Thanks.
Raymond Santos

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

patlebotse@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co7a in Johannesburg, South Africa

7 months ago

Hey my nane is patronella lebotse I realy need job as a sales lady or consultant because I have expirience in that,the reason why iam looking for a job is because where I work now they take their own time to pay me so its useless I realy need job now tanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Raymond santos in Providence, Rhode Island

7 months ago

patlebotse@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co7a in Johannesburg, South Africa said: Hey my nane is patronella lebotse I realy need job as a sales lady or consultant because I have expirience in that,the reason why iam looking for a job is because where I work now they take their own time to pay me so its useless I realy need job now tanx

Hello pat how are you? My name is Raymond and I got your message about needing a job and money. I have an amazing opportunity for you. It has changed the lives of people all over the world! It is everywhere in the world. And you can do it from the comfort of your home. Based on what you told me on what you were looking for this is going to fit right up your ally. Click on the link below and there will be a video that will explain everything about the opportunity. Get back to me as soon as you watch it.

imtwebinars.com/users/awp.php?ln=121374&p=leader

Enjoy this amazing opportunity
Raymond Santos

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dir12331

5 months ago

There is a great way to start making a pretty good income. And you know what's best, that you don't even have a schedule or a boss. You will be your only boss! If you don't believe me please check this . MyTaskPay.com/?id=dir1234

Jeri Hansen in Sandpoint, Idaho

4 months ago

Raymond in Providence, Rhode Island said: Hi Tyisha. My name is Raymond Santos and I couldn't help but be touched by this comment. You know in a time where "Job Security" was a thing of the past, i am here to tell you that i have an amazing opportunity. Please, send me an email at raymond_s4life@hotmail.com and i can send you more info about it. It can change your life as it is doing to mine and hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.

Thanks.
Raymond Santos

I've been wondering what you have to offer?

Jeri Hansen in Sandpoint, Idaho

4 months ago

Has anybody had the same problem with applying to Petco Stores?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Raymond santos in New York, New York

4 months ago

Jeri Hansen in Sandpoint, Idaho said: I've been wondering what you have to offer?

Send me an email Raymond_s4life@hotmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.