FREE CNA CLASSES IN MY AREA.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 555)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

MIRNA GAUNA in Scottsdale, Arizona

82 months ago

I WILL LIKE TO FIND A SCHOOL WHO THEY OFFER CNA CLASSES THANK YOU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (916) / No (134) Reply - Report abuse

Paula Beamon in Kennesaw, Georgia

82 months ago

trying to find CNA training in Acworth- Kennesaw GA area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (117) / No (56) Reply - Report abuse

julie I in Scottsdale, Arizona

82 months ago

I WILL LIKE TO FOUND A SCHOOL FOR CNA CLASSES IN MY ARE. IN SCOTTSDALE AZ.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (136) / No (42) Reply - Report abuse

DEBRA SANNEH in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO PERSUE THIS AS A PART-TIME CAREER ON THE SIDE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (35) Reply - Report abuse

sHEENA in Salt Lake City, Utah

81 months ago

i AM INTERESTED IN ATTENDING A CNA CLASS SO I COULD START MY DEGREE FOr RN, IT Is a prerequisite .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (73) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

heather bell in Jonesboro, Georgia

81 months ago

I have been a certified nurse assistant for about six years. But lately I haven't been working in the field for about two an half years and I wanted to get in the cna work again.But my cna license are expired at this current time and I was wondering what I need to do to recertify or renew my cna license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (211) / No (48) Reply - Report abuse

Mable Carstaffney

81 months ago

I been working in retirement homes for the last13yrs I never had my cna cert.I also have some schooling of the classes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

margaret flores in Dallas, Texas

81 months ago

looking for cna classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (123) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

GAYLA BUKS in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

81 months ago

Im looking for cna classes in my are, to be able to get certified.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (123) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

demartmel77@yahoo.com in Brandon, Florida

81 months ago

I would like to find free cna classes in Brandon, fl. Please email me soon with this information...I need Telefono # or adress...

Thankyou..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (80) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

rebecca ramon in Houston, Texas

81 months ago

I AM LOOKING FOR FREE CNA CLASSES IN THE ROSENBERG TX IF ANY PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

jessie in Fort Pierce, Florida

81 months ago

heather bell in Jonesboro, Georgia said: I have been a certified nurse assistant for about six years. But lately I haven't been working in the field for about two an half years and I wanted to get in the cna work again.But my cna license are expired at this current time and I was wondering what I need to do to recertify or renew my cna license.

iam in the same boat. i hope someone has some good info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

cassandra jones in Detroit, Michigan

81 months ago

please send me some information about free cna classes asap. THANK YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (70) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Chelsea Atkins in Detroit, Michigan

81 months ago

I would like to find Nursing Homes that offer cna classes near my area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (68) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

stephannie in Detroit, Michigan

81 months ago

hey cassandra and chelsea i don't know of any nursing homes that offer cna classes but i have a list of all the nursing homes in detroit with location and phone no#'s if you want a copy let me know
stephanniewilson@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley in Biddeford, Maine

81 months ago

I would like to know if there are any CNA or Medical Assistant courses I could take around the area I live in. Thank You!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Leo Martinez in Phoenix, Arizona

81 months ago

I will like to get Free classes in CNA, Where and When can I go?
Please let me know a location in Phoenix,AZ. I live by Paradise Valley.

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Bobbie Ventre in Marietta, Georgia

81 months ago

Unless you go to Kennesaw State University there isn't one close. I went to the Covenant CNA School in Atlanta. 1 month program, around $500. Would recommend it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

cory in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

81 months ago

Jan 18,2008

TO EVERYONE IN THE UNITED STATES in AMERICA.

THERE IS NOTHING FREEE ANYMORE>NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

BERNADETT GONZALEZ in Scottsdale, Arizona

81 months ago

I WILL LIKE TO FIND A SCHOOL OF CNA CLASSES IN SCOTTSDALE AZ. OR MESA AZ. OR TEMPE WHO OFFERT LOW COST THANK YOU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Lotus Blossum in Charleston, West Virginia

81 months ago

i work in a hospital and actually all you have to do is upon getting an interview mention that you are in school to be an RN and they will hire you! they LOVE that stuff take it from me! you dont need to go to school for it either. most hospitals will train you with what they want you to know. hospitals can do this because you will be called by a different name. not Certified Nursing Assistant.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Where are you working? nursing homes? i have found that they will look up your cert. also.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

i disagree. hospitals usually offer really great classes, some ranging from CNA to radiology assistant. the only thing with these "free" classes is that you will owe them a certain amount of time out of your life. meaning about 2 years of contracted work for them AFTER you complete their program. check into some area hospitals. they do have education programs that may benifit you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Thank you for your advice. I just need affordable classes. any more would be appreciated. Like how to approach hospitals or medical offices, to get my foot in the door to work and learn.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

affordable CNA,LPN, Medical Assisting courses in my area. Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

if you have no experience the hard truth is no one wants to hire you. this was my case when i first started 6 years ago. was fresh out of CNA and could not get a job at my local hospital no matter what! so i applied for unit secretary and was hired. i worked as a secretary for all of two weeks and hated it. i knew i did not want to do that. so i asked my boss to put me on as a cna on the floor and showed all of my accreditations and school certification paper (not state cert.) and she hired me.
the current hospital i work for i already had loads of experience so what i did was i looked online for the job listings from that hospital, applied for several and kept a record (print out) of the job title, work times, and department name. i did this so i could know what i was calling for when i called. i called the operator, asked for the department be it cardiac, ER, recovery or whatever and then once i got there i would ask for the hiring managers name and take note of that. then ask to speak to that person. if you dont get them leave a message on VM with a call back number being specific about what you want.
wait a day or so and call back for those people again. more than likely if you are calling every day or every other day and leaving VM's they will pay attention to you just to call you back and say no. yet to me a no is better than no call back at all because most employers have so much on their plate that they will not take the time to call back. those that bug the life out of them get what they want. believe me it works. also, dont just stop at one hospital, or one job. take about two hours and apply, apply, apply!! if you want it you have to put in the time for it.
the hosopital i am currently with hired me after 3 YEARS! I had to reapply bc my app. was so old. also, it does not hurt to ask around. if you know of someone that is a nurse, ask about the need for help on her/his floor. they can put you in direct contac with who you need to talk to! =)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

GAYLA BUKS in Sugarloaf, Pennsylvania

81 months ago

Some local nursing homes, will provide classes, than you go to take you cert. test than they hire you on, but many times to many apply and they take only 10 or so. I found the local vo-tech school offers classes only if 10 people apply for the class, they have it. So its waiting to see who applies, it cost 1100.00 dollars but they can help with Federal funding if you make under a yearly income amount.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Krista in Berwick, Maine

80 months ago

Ashley in Biddeford, Maine said: I would like to know if there are any CNA or Medical Assistant courses I could take around the area I live in. Thank You!

Hi Ashley,
Massabesic Adult Education in Lyman, Me offers CNA classes. Sanford Adult Education also offers them. They are night classes and both schools have different days and time frames. I know cause I missed the starting dates on both of them ,lol. Now I am looking into LNA courses for New Hampshire. I also know that Noble Adult Education does to but I missed that starting date by like 5 days. I am still searching and I will let you know if I come up with anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

hi krista,
i looked up LNA and i am coming up with CNA. what exactly is that? i have been in healthcare for 6 years and have never heard of that. is it a CNA? if so what is the difference? i would like to know more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Krista in Berwick, Maine

80 months ago

LNA is a licensed nurses aide. You probably know that a CNA is a certified nurses aide. The state of New Hampshire calls them LNAS where the hours for an LNA are 104 hrs. for state boards. To become a CNA in Maine you have to have 160 hrs worth of schooling including clinicals. I am having a hrd time deciding which one to go for. I live right by the New Hampshire boarder but I live in Maine. Maine goes by CNA and it requires more hours. But I need to make a decision. soon. I hope I was helpful to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

joe in Akron, Ohio

80 months ago

iwould like to find free cna classes in the akron,ohio area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Benson Joseph in Phoenix, Arizona

80 months ago

Hi i am searchin for free CNA course in Mesa,Gilbert,Dobson,or Chandler at nursing home. so plz can u help me finding one i searched but couldn't find one. plz help me here. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

you were helpful, and thank you but i have one more question. what is the difference in duties? i know what a CNA does but what does a LNA do? same?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Krista in Berwick, Maine

80 months ago

Their duties are pretty much the same. Your just licensed and the #of hours needed for LNA is less then the # of hours to become a CNA in Maine. There are not a lot of places hiring for LNAS where I live. I live by the New Hampshire boarder. So I have decided to wait until the Noble Adult Ed fall CNA course. Or maybe the summer course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

sheila in Alexander City, Alabama

80 months ago

I am searching for free CNA in my area, (Opelika Alabama) can anyone help me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

i know there are classes(not free) in montgomery, al @ Trenholm Technical College inwhich is not a bad or expensive school. they offer financial aide and WIA which is a great program. it takes 3 months (one semester) to complete. check into it, eventhough it is a college you may qualify to attend free of charge.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ashley in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin

80 months ago

i am looking for cna classes near or in fond du lac, wi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Malissa M. Dixon in Columbia, South Carolina

80 months ago

I would like to find an agency that would teach CNA class in Barnwell, South Carolina.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Malissa M. Dixon in Columbia, South Carolina

80 months ago

Where is it located in South Carolina?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ROSA in Indianapolis, Indiana

80 months ago

l would like to find a class for CNA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Fidelis Okhuofu in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

80 months ago

Please help me locate where I could find a class for CNA training in Milwaukee

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

tarynn in Denver, Colorado

80 months ago

I was looking to see if there is a free cna class at night I know of 1 that does during the day,but I can't do it during the day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

george telford jr. in New Britain, Connecticut

80 months ago

please send me information on free certified nurses aide programs in my cummunity.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Theslave in Manchester, United Kingdom

80 months ago

george telford jr. in New Britain, Connecticut said: please send me information on free certified nurses aide programs in my cummunity.

Try this wonderful invention called Google. It helps you find stuff.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

lisa in Walnut Creek, California

80 months ago

i got certified in 07 but still havent worked in the CNA field i have one more year before my expire date which is in may. would i still be able to fufill my hours and renewal my certificate. please someone tell me asap. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

letitia abbott in Shreveport, Louisiana

80 months ago

MIRNA GAUNA in Scottsdale, Arizona said: I WILL LIKE TO FIND A SCHOOL WHO THEY OFFER CNA CLASSES THANK YOU.

to find a cna classes in my area minden, louisiana 71040.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

lisa in Walnut Creek, California

80 months ago

plzzzzzzzzzzz someone tellllllllllllll meeeeeeeeee

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kathleen Hopgood in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

80 months ago

I am looking for Free cna classes in my city to better my resume.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

karen in Deltona, Florida

80 months ago

I WIIL LIKE TO FIND CNA CLASES IN MY AREA FOR FREE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (72) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

alexandra miller in Detroit, Michigan

80 months ago

Chelsea Atkins in Detroit, Michigan said: I would like to find Nursing Homes that offer cna classes near my area.
looking for free cna clases

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.