FREE CNA TRAINING IN BRONX,NY

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 257)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

JASMENDA PADILLA in BRONX, New York

80 months ago

I AM LOOKING FOR A PLACE THAT GIVES FREE TRAING FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT PAY FOR CNA COURSE. I AM ON PA AT THIS TIME AND WORKED AS HHA AND LOOKING FOR MORE WORK STABILITY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1459) / No (235) Reply - Report abuse

hoyvon in Bronx, New York

76 months ago

i am looking for one as well, if you know of any i would really appreciate any information. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (201) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Oxford, Massachusetts

76 months ago

There's free CNA courses I think on 3rd Ave in the Bronx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (568) / No (123) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

they have one in the bronx , near yakee stadium, the course is free and its for 6mths they have day and evening classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (304) / No (57) Reply - Report abuse

Terri Baker in Bronx, New York

76 months ago

Thank You C : theres only one problem I'm not from here so i'm still trying to find my way around. I've been here about 3months so if you could give me an address or something close to it that would be very helpful! thanks and God Bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (29) Reply - Report abuse

Pebbles in New York, New York

76 months ago

where exactly is the CNa training school located i neeed more details

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (88) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

SYNIA BROWN in BRONX, New York

73 months ago

MARTHA SANCHEZ in Bronx, New York said: I AM LOOKING FOR A FREE SCHOOL THAT TEACHES FREE CNA CLASSES.

HI MARTHA HERE IS SHCOOL FOR CNA TRAINING BRONX LEARNING CENTER.3450 TREMONT AVE BRONX N.Y.10465 718-863-4057 EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW HOW EVERYTHING WORKED OUT .SYNIA35@YAHOO.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

latifah in Bronx, New York

73 months ago

so am i ..if u hear any information feel free to email me at jones_latifah89@yahoo.com ... it will really b appreciated .. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

latifah in Bronx, New York

73 months ago

i agree wit you .. and if you hear any information feel free to email me at jones_latifah89@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

anoo in New Milford, New Jersey

73 months ago

friends i am an LPN student in NJ. but now i am planing to get a CNA job in NY. any body know how i can gothrough it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lisa in Bronx, New York

73 months ago

hoyvon in Bronx, New York said: the address is 976 Ogden Ave in the bronx, the phone number is 718 681-2222, i hope that this information is useful

i called and they ask me to bring pay stub, do u know why if the course is free

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

hi lisa they ask you to bring paystubs because they do not accept people on public assistant, and they want to see if you have income or who is supporting you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Sav

73 months ago

I called the bronx learning center and they keep hanging up on me. I would like to find a cna program that costs under 850. I am willing to travel throughout new york city, preferably one that is no longer than 8 weeks. Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

maribel in Bronx, New York

72 months ago

i am looking for a free cna training. one that is 8 weeks or less. in the bronx, manhattan, yonkers. one that doesnt have income requirements.

a few people told me to contact nursing homes that will provide u the training but all the ones i've called dont do it. if you know of a nursing home that does this please let me know.

email me watwat208@gmail.com

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Brenda in Brooklyn, New York

72 months ago

Terri Baker in Bronx, New York said: I am also looking for free cna training I have been trying to get my foot into the healthcare door because its something I have a passion for but I don't have the finances at the time so I'm just looking for a little help!

If you are interested in becoming an EMT ( emergency medical technician to work on an ambulance including the city why dont you try Bronx eoc on 1666 Bathgate ave in the bronx the course is free once they look at your finacial situation. <Edited by Host: contact info removed>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Rhonda in New York, New York

71 months ago

hoyvon in Bronx, New York said: they have one in the bronx , near yakee stadium, the course is free and its for 6mths they have day and evening classes

please give the name or address of this place. My email is rpleasure101@yahoo.com. thanx a bunch

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Renee Jones in Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

71 months ago

my email is renee_j2006@hotmail.com ok pls i really want to learn nursing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

jose in Bronx, New York

71 months ago

you better off going to ABC on fordham rd. they have job placement help and a real program plus they have education license

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

the address is 976 Ogden Ave in the bronx, the phone number is 718 681-2222, i hope that this information is useful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Taya in New York, New York

71 months ago

For those who are looking for cna training and can not pay for it, you can go to workforce one located in all five boroughs in New York. They offer grants for training programs it takes up to three weeks for the grant and its for $2500. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Zulma Domenech in Bronx, New York

71 months ago

Jennifer in Oxford, Massachusetts said: There's free CNA courses I think on 3rd Ave in the Bronx

Im interesting to take the CNA course because I like and lovely towork to old people I love that job and that is my dream

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Zulma Domenech in Bronx, New York

71 months ago

Hi Im looking for school for cna free . I have already that HHA certificated. and know Im intersting on CnA because that is my dream to work with old people in side the nursering home. or in the Hospital.I hope, and I praye for God the Im can found that school for me.

Thank you Sun much and God Bless You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Jacqueline in Bronx, New York

71 months ago

Im lookin for a job in the nusing section,im am 46yrs old with 3 children to care of in a two bedroom apartment in the south bronx with no current job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

vanessa in Bronx, New York

70 months ago

jose in Bronx, New York said: you better off going to ABC on fordham rd. they have job placement help and a real program plus they have education license
but is it free or you have to pay?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jose in Great Neck, New York

70 months ago

starting in january you can go to workforece 1 at 358 east 149 street in Bromx. If you have any health job background they can pay for you to go to ABC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

iris frez in New York, New York

70 months ago

i worked for 5yrs in a clinic in a city hospital in manhattan i was told that in order to come to the job i need to be cerificated for cna i was a nurses aide, i took the on line and got my diploma as a nurses aide, is this good to get a job as a n/a can someone tell me and if not can some tell me where can i go for one. thanks god bless u all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

gilcialora in New York, New York

70 months ago

gilcia lora in BRONX, New York"]I AM LOOKING FOR A PLACE THAT GIVES FREE TRAING FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT PAY FOR CNA COURSE. I AM ON PA AT THIS TIME AND WORKED AS HHA AND LOOKING FOR MORE WORK STABILITY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

boops in Bronx, New York

70 months ago

I'm trying to get health care training so i could take care of my mom the right way. but i dont have the money to pay for the training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jose in Great Neck, New York

69 months ago

their e-mail is abctrain1@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

TATIANA MARIANO in Brooklyn, New York

69 months ago

HI I'M TATIANA MARIANO, I LIVE IN A SHELTER BROOKLYN, NY. I'M 5 MONTHS PREGNANT AND SINGLE. I RECIEVED MY CNA CERTIFICATE IN HARTFORD JOB CORPS ACADEMY IN CONNECTICUT, BUT WITH A JOB OR PROVIDE ME WITH CLASSES 2 GET MY CPR CERTIFICATE. SO I WAS WONDERING IF ANY 1 COULD GIVE INFORMATION OF WHERE I COULD GET THAT TYPE OF HELP SOMEWHERE IN THE BRONX.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

TATIANA MARIANO in Brooklyn, New York

69 months ago

HI MY IS TATIANA MARIANO, I LIVE IN A SHELTER IN BROOKLYN, NY. I'M 5 MONTHS PREGNANT AND SINGLE. I RECIEVED MY CNA CERTIFICATE IN HARTFORD JOB COPRS ACADEMY IN CONNECTICUT, BUT THEY DIDN'T HELP ME GET A JOB, OR PROVIED WITH WITH CLASSES TO GET MY CPR CERTIFICATE. MSO I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD GIVE INFORMATION OF WHERE I COULD GET THAT TYPE OF HELP IN THE BRONX.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

jlopez in Bronx, New York

68 months ago

There`s a place Called Highbridge its in 164 and Ogden in the bronx their number is give them a call its free depending on ur income. google it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

datladylibra

68 months ago

Ok I'm a 19 year old cna who is despertly seeking a job. I got my liscence from cassadaga job corps but I didn't get my cpr. They said they don't do that any more. Does any one know of any nursing homes that are hiring for the 7-3 or 3-11 shift? I go to college also but I didn't register for my spring courses because I'd like to know what shift I'd be working for 1st. I live in the bronx and my school is mercy college I'd perfer a job in the bronx but I don't mind anywhere right about now. As long as its not an agency. If you have any info can you email me please @ monkey69@tmail.com thank you!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

lilnik1585 in New York, New York

68 months ago

i am going to go to abc training. i visited and spoke to someone its seems like the best option for me there is no financial aide but course is only about 1200. they have job placement and handson training. also course is only 2 months. i have heard of free courses but i believe that you get what you pay for so they may be free for a reason.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

kareen31 bx in Brooklyn, New York

67 months ago

you can go to hostos college on 149 street and get finical aide if there course starts soon aand is only 995.00 its from january to feb 130 hours good luck CNA lookers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Debra in Carmel, New York

67 months ago

Does anyone know of any free cna/medical assistant classes in Westchester or dutchess or putnam counties

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Debra in Carmel, New York

67 months ago

Please tell me where I can get free training for cna in the bronx. happy and healthy New year God Bless I wish everyone good health and better financial in this new year God knows we all need it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

david in Dallas, Texas

67 months ago

JASMENDA PADILLA in BRONX, New York said: I AM LOOKING FOR A PLACE THAT GIVES FREE TRAING FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT PAY FOR CNA COURSE. I AM ON PA AT THIS TIME AND WORKED AS HHA AND LOOKING FOR MORE WORK STABILITY.

WHAT STATE ARE YOU IN............

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

emma amoah in Bronx, New York

67 months ago

i have my cna certificate,im looking for employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

mona spencer in bronx, New York

67 months ago

JASMENDA PADILLA in BRONX, New York said: I AM LOOKING FOR A PLACE THAT GIVES FREE TRAING FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT PAY FOR CNA COURSE. I AM ON PA AT THIS TIME AND WORKED AS HHA AND LOOKING FOR MORE WORK STABILITY.

did you find anywhere as yet please email me and let me know thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

mona spencer in bronx, New York

67 months ago

can any one tell me where in the bronx i can get free HHA training. and if they don't know anywhere that's free can they recommend somewhere that's paid as a second choice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

i.g in Bronx, New York

66 months ago

pls i am new in bronx i am looking for place where i will get c.n.a training free in bronx, pls i need your help okay i dont have money now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

manuel in Bronx, New York

66 months ago

ABC Training Center on Fordham road has Home health aide training that takes just 2 weeks and is FREE in some cases, and hooks you up with an agency right away, otherwise you have to take a course that lasts 22 weeks if you want free CNA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Sandy McIntosh in Lexington, Kentucky

65 months ago

I am looking for free CNA Training in Danville, KY. Nicholasville, KY., Lancaster KY., or Harrodsburg, KY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

diana in Bronx, New York

65 months ago

maybe i can email u the number if you wish because it's not sending when i entered it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ssarahaaliyah in Bronx, New York

64 months ago

i have certified nursing asssistant certificate do anyone know where i can get a job am very desperate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

julio in Bronx, New York

64 months ago

The free training programs are no good when it comes time to find a job. I went to ABC in the Bronx for Certified Nurse Aide and they helped me get a job right away

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

AJ75 in Bronx, New York

63 months ago

Well I'm lookin' right now for a free CNA course and so far I looked into Highbridge o @979 ogden Ave. All u need is i.d.(social/prrof of income and employment verfication. EOC(educational opportunity center) on E.Tremont and another is in Harlem in the State Building on 125 street ON THE 15TH FLOOR. u need i.d., 1 yr. proof of NYS residency.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

AJ75 in Bronx, New York

63 months ago

erage said: Where in pa do u live cuz in bethlehem u can go to 2021 westgate at HCR manor care and sign up for cna class for free 2wk and get paid while u take the class. And when u done take another 2 wk course to become a tech at your local hospital. Which pays to much better look into it. Good luck

Look, I'M actually lookin' into moving to PA, steelton, pa. Thats the ahrrisburgh district. I am DEFINITELY interested erage.... get at me soon please...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

AJ75 in Bronx, New York

63 months ago

AJ75 in Bronx, New York said: Look, I'M actually lookin' into moving to PA, steelton, pa. Thats the ahrrisburgh district. I am DEFINITELY interested erage.... get at me soon please...

*HARRISBURGH*

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.