free cna classes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 286)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

sherry kowalski

85 months ago

i moved back to texas in november,is there any free cna classes here in houston,in the nursing homes anymore?if so where can i go.i got certified back in 1992 and expired in 1995.can i still just test out or do i have to take the whole class over.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (528) / No (66) Reply - Report abuse

marissa in Saint Petersburg, Florida

85 months ago

just wondering were the any free c.n.a classes that i could take?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (750) / No (98) Reply - Report abuse

aly athy in South Bend, Indiana

85 months ago

i need to find free cna classes i know some nusring homes have the classes because thats how my sister got certified but the place where she took her class n longer holds them so is there anywhere around here that still holds cna classes?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (354) / No (51) Reply - Report abuse

Oliver Holmes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

84 months ago

I know that my cna license expired how do I get my license renwed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (80) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

Patty in Baltimore, Maryland

84 months ago

Oliver Holmes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I know that my cna license expired how do I get my license renwed

Go to the state board of nursing and see what you have to do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Patty in Baltimore, Maryland

84 months ago

sherry kowalski said: i moved back to texas in november,is there any free cna classes here in houston,in the nursing homes anymore?if so where can i go.i got certified back in 1992 and expired in 1995.can i still just test out or do i have to take the whole class over.

You may have to retake the entire course. So I would just call around to different nursing homes to see if they offer any GNA classes. And also look online however, you have to make sure that Texas board of nursing will accept any online cna nursing classes. I wish I lived in Texas. There aren't enough two technical schools where I live at.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

suzanne Hanselmann in Ware, Massachusetts

84 months ago

i would like to know if there are any free cna corouses

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (162) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

Toya in Fort Myers, Florida

84 months ago

Hi i just wanted to know are there any free cna class down here if not how do i go about finding one close by

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (179) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Leslie Monroe in Houston, Texas

84 months ago

marissa in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: just wondering were the any free c.n.a classes that i could take?

Just wanted to know was there any free nurse aide classes are there any nursing homes giving the classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (93) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

no i am looking myself

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

i am looking myself

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SHARDA' in Baltimore, Maryland

84 months ago

just wondering if there were any cna classes in my area.... thankxxx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Asalee Hickmon in Chicago, Illinois

84 months ago

marissa in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: just wondering were the any free c.n.a classes that i could take?

well i would to know thatis any free class 4 cna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Nonie Mangat in Murrieta, California

84 months ago

Im interested in going back to school,I already earned some credits in other country.Do you know were can I get a free class for cna.coz in other city they will train you and at the same time your getting paid and after 3 months you have your certificate.do you know any program same as that here in murrieta.thank you.,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

gabriella in Fort Myers, Florida

83 months ago

hi, i just moved to the fort myers/ Fl. area 3 weeks ago. Do you know where can I find a free class for CNA in my area.
thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (116) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

crissy59moses@yahoo.com in Cleveland, Ohio

83 months ago

looking for cna classes in the cleveland, ohio area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

crissy59moses@yahoo.com in Cleveland, Ohio

83 months ago

looking for free cna classes in cleveland, ohio

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Leslie Monroe in Houston, Texas

83 months ago

in houston texas you know when you recieve assistance from the govt you can get free cna classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

JENNA THOMAS in Cincinnati, Ohio

83 months ago

IS THERE ANY FREE CNA CLASSES IN CINCINNATI OHIO? IF YOU KNOW OF ANY NURSINGS HOMES THAT WOULD BE GREAT. THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Sarita in Pinellas Park, Florida

83 months ago

I believe Jacaranda Manor on 66th Street in Pinellas Park is offering free CNA classes. They offer them about 3 times a year, you might also consider contacting Freedom square, they offer training, I believe with pay. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Caroline Wolfe in Las Vegas, Nevada

82 months ago

I was wondering if there is any free CNA classes I'am from Las Vegas NV my license expired in 92

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Irina Popa in New Port Richey, Florida

82 months ago

Do you have free CNA courses in Florida?I'm looking for a place where you can take your CNA certificate in short time. A friend of mine took the CNA class in one week.Is it possible?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

valerie in Newark, New Jersey

82 months ago

I would like to know if there are any free c.n.a classes in union county NJ. I am currently an chha but I would like to move on and up. my goal is to onday become an RN.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Bevaly Rust in Sarasota, Florida

82 months ago

Are there online courses in Florida? In my area of Sarasota?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

sherrie bronson in Huntsville, Alabama

82 months ago

Like the other lady, for a number of reasons, i allowed my certification to expire.Although the need for cna's are
high and very much a growing market,I have yet to find a
facility to train and certify.I'm willing to work with pay or to take a reduction in pay as to establish a metheod of payment.one would think that with so many certifications without qualifications,mauling over our preciuos eldery,you would think it'd be worth the time and money to recertify a person whot only has quality but, passion and respect for people and the profession.
please help me if any of you can.God bless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Janice in Safety Harbor, Florida

82 months ago

There is a difference in the many CNA Training Schools. I took my course at
Tampa Bay CNA in Tamp (TampaBayCNA.com) This was my Test experience.

So, I took the CNA test last Friday with six other people who all had some nursing experience. One woman was an RN who was getting re-certified. While we were waiting to be tested, some of these folks took turns going over how each CNA skill should be performed. They were all quick & dirty versions of what I had been taught. For a minute they had me questioning which way I should perform my skills. I felt somewhat insecure. I made the decision to do the skills as I was taught.

I ended up being the last person to test. The people who went before me all received a piece of paper containing comments about steps they missed, which they all read out loud to the rest of us. I didn't receive a comment sheet so I located the teacher and asked her for it, thinking she forgot to give it to me. She said she didn't give me one because I didn't miss anything!

I am glad I took the 4 day boot camp at Tampa Bay CNA. I was well prepared to take the state exam.

Big Smiles.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

sherrie bronson in Huntsville, Alabama

82 months ago

Praise the Lord, Janice!I'm truly delighted for you.
However,I'm still searching for a program here in hunsville,al.there are two that i know of here, but my funds are so limited,I can't afford to pay for it at the
present tome.However,I know for sure that there's nothing too hard for my God.You just go on and be the best cna
the state of Florida has ever seen.It's dedicated and passionate people like you in this field, that will pave the way for more elect cna's. after all our elderly every
where deserve's the best this world has to offer and you'er part of that best.Remember always two things.One,
If you live long enough, you'er going to get old too and
second,to nurse with the heart as well as your skills and you will continue to be the best of the best.God bless in you as be ablessing to our aged.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

mercy joseph in Lilburn, Georgia

82 months ago

I wnat to know if there any free cna classes offferd in Georgia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Michael in Melbourne, Florida

82 months ago

sherry kowalski said: i moved back to texas in november,is there any free cna classes here in houston,in the nursing homes anymore?if so where can i go.i got certified back in 1992 and expired in 1995.can i still just test out or do i have to take the whole class over.

no you will have to take it all over again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

angela

82 months ago

for janice in harbor ,florida...
please help me i want take a cna class in fort myers ......but i dont know anyting about searching places.........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

janet hernandez in Tampa, Florida

82 months ago

are there any cna or chha free and like a 4to6 week courses around tampa fl or on line

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KRISTY ACUNA in Minneapolis, Minnesota

82 months ago

IM JUST MOVE FROM TEXAS AND IM TRY TO LOOK FOR A CNA CLASSES N LOOKING FORWARD TO GET MY GED.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Linda Moses in Saint Louis, Missouri

82 months ago

I'm interested in getting into a free cna class hands on experience if possible if you can point me in the right direction I'd appreiciate it very much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

GJ in Stockbridge, Georgia

82 months ago

I would like to know if there is a free cna trainings in st.petersburg,clearwater or tampa area? pls.let me know guys. or if i go to school, which one is the best. I need help,guys!!! I hope all of us can find answers. God will help us ol..

valerie simpson in EAST WINDSOR, New Jersey

82 months ago

i think its great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

valerie simpson in EAST WINDSOR, New Jersey

82 months ago

IVE WORKED AS A SENIOR CITIZEN COMPANION FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS AND CURRENTLY ONE IS IN A NURSING HOME AND I WANT TO ADVANCE SO I CAN BE OF MORE SECURITY TO THE ELDERLY ,I THINK WHAT YOU WANT TO DO IS GREAT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Linda Moses in Saint Louis, Missouri

82 months ago

THANK GJ FOR YOUR COMMENTS FEEL FREE ANTTIME TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

angela said: for janice in harbor ,florida...
please help me i want take a cna class in fort myers ......but i dont know anyting about searching places.........

You might try SarasotaCNA.com they are part of the TampaBayCNA.com group. A lot of personal attention and attention to details in bot their training programs.

Give them a try.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

GJ in Stockbridge, Georgia said: Hi Janice, i am Ging and i am also looking for CNA free training and since i am having a hard time,i bumped on the site tampabaycna. Are they very good? If you rate the training facility from 1 to 10, how would you rate them? I am very eager to work as CNA. i dont have a job and i came from overseas. Your answers will help me very much. Thank you soo much..

Yes on a scale of 1 to 10 they are a 10. If you would personally speak to Rev. Arianna, she might be able to help you... they are a Faith Based organization and work with the county to help single homesless moms. In my class we had one from a group home. They are the best Tampa has and the price is very low compared to many others there.

Janice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

yolanda davis in Baltimore, Maryland

82 months ago

i am looking for some free classes to be a cna/gna in maryland right now i really cant afford to come out of my pocket but i work at a nursing home as a laundry aide and houskeeper and i help out some of the aides that i am kool with and i was asked to apply because i like it and i want to become certified please help thanks email me at misslandie@yahoo.com thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

GJ in Atlanta, Georgia

82 months ago

I just visit the tampabaycna training area. I met Arianna and she seems very, very nice. I will sign up for the class on Monday. Its only $550 and you get 10 certificates,blood pressure kit and a lot more. I cant wait to start. And for some who need some refresher, go to this link and hope you learn something.
deptets.fvtc.edu/nursing/index.htm

I guess, there is no free training on CNA. Thank you, janice.God bless you

Janice in Seminole, Florida

82 months ago

Hi GJ you will love the class... and you will get a lovely gift on the last day, ALL SAINTS wooden bracelet. She gives a lovely talk about keeing your heart open and that in nursing, your hands are the hands of God touching the patients... the Saints bracelet is to remind you that you walk with saints as a healthcare worker. It was a very MOVING moment. She is a minister and has a good heart. I loved her class. Let us know what you think and how it goes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JUNIE in Providence, Rhode Island

81 months ago

JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY FREE CNA CLASS IN PROVIDENCE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

GJ in Charlotte, North Carolina

81 months ago

there is no free cna class. I just attended a cna class. You have to pay $550 for the entire class. Its only 2 weeks. Go to tampabaycna.com. Its fun, you'll learn a lot. One of my classmate passed the Florida State Exam even if he did not finished his 2 week class. That's amazing. I promise you, its a good class. The instructor will prepare you for the exam. Good Luck. Oh,im not from North Carolina.Im from St. Petersburg, FL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

GJ in Charlotte, North Carolina

81 months ago

To Janice in Seminole, FL

I had my first class last night. I had fun with it. I was so scared at first but i get the hang of it. Arianna is a good instructor. I was glad to know that one of the student who didnt even finished the 2 weeks class just passed the Florida State Exam. Amazing.Im very positiv i'll pass the exam,too. Hehehe. Thank you so much, janice.

Shabecca in Livonia, Michigan

81 months ago

Are there any on line classes for certified nursing assistants? I live in Detroit, MI
Are there any free classes?

Thank you
Shabecca in Detroit

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (57) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

cherron in Detroit, Michigan

81 months ago

Can any one please tell me about free training on how to become an cna.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (97) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Sidq Kafele in Cleveland, Ohio

81 months ago

I'm also looking to take the c.n.a classes please let me know where there are night classes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

felicia green in east pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

81 months ago

im looking to renew my liscense and get free classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jenny arias in Bronx, New York

81 months ago

hi my name is jenny i live in the bronx i grew up having a ruff life i fell in love at a very young age and didnt finish school now i regret it but its to late now i have 3 kids to take care of and i really want to be a certified nurse i love helping and dealing with people but i dont have the money to take the cna class couse im not working right now and i would love to know where i can get help or get free classes..if this concers anyone please help me..thank u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.