Free Cna classes in Baltimore City

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 217)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Yolanda Tate in Baltimore, Maryland

83 months ago

Where do I find free or at least reasonably priced Cna classes in Baltimore. The American Red Cross is extremely expensive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1092) / No (210) Reply - Report abuse

Yolanda Tate in Baltimore, Maryland

83 months ago

Im looking for free or at least reasonably priced cna classes in Baltimore City. The American Red Cross is where a friend of mine just went. They dont offer any kind of payment plan and its very expensive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (266) / No (62) Reply - Report abuse

Reginald Johnson in Baltimore, Maryland

83 months ago

where can i find a free or cheap cna program

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (436) / No (65) Reply - Report abuse

kathleen in Baltimore, Maryland

82 months ago

i am a cna, need to find a testing sight in baltimore county. transfering from another state. please help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

m in Baltimore, Maryland

82 months ago

i have taken the cna course before if i wanted to get back into that line of work would i have to take the class again?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (77) / No (40) Reply - Report abuse

jakisha tucker in Baltimore, Maryland

82 months ago

i need 2 find a cna/gna classes for free or cheap

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (333) / No (50) Reply - Report abuse

Latarsha Branch in Baltimore, Maryland

81 months ago

i want to attend this program

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

tiffany days in Baltimore, Maryland

81 months ago

Yolanda Tate in Baltimore, Maryland said: Where do I find free or at least reasonably priced Cna classes in Baltimore. The American Red Cross is extremely expensive.

hello will i be able to talk to someone with the cna classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

yolanda davis in Baltimore, Maryland

80 months ago

i am currently interested in taking this cna gna course but homestly some places are too high and i need to find something if not free and you have to work with a company for a year after completion then that is fine but some programs dont even have payment plans or just to high

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (65) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

lindouk in phonix, Arizona

79 months ago

Yolanda Tate in Baltimore, Maryland said: Where do I find free or at least reasonably priced Cna classes in Baltimore. The American Red Cross is extremely expensive.

hi,i just moved from dc to phoenix and i am looking for the same thing.
i don't think you'll find cheaper than red cross cause i looked almost everywhre i could to find cheaper than that.for 800 dollars for 21 days,compare to other schools starting at 1600 dollars for 3 to 4 months.you can't beat that,unless you find something free but doubt it.
i couldn't do mine there cause i had to came take care of my grand mather.they don't have it here for the same thing so i have to pay more or look for something cheaper wich i don't think i'll find.
i think you should sicrifice and go for it,you won't regrette it,beside,red cross is a good refference for your resume.
good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

MissLandie in Baltimore, Maryland

78 months ago

kathleen in Baltimore, Maryland said: any one looking for cna or gna classes, look in genesis nursing home,you get paid to train and have a job after,you get cert.

dp ypu happen to have a number to call and a location i would like to call then soon and maybe get something set up by thursday my email is misslandie@yahoo.com thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

KIeo Logan in Baltimore, Maryland

78 months ago

the Place on caroline do you have a number or name of who to contact. How long is the course?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

christina

78 months ago

Britt said: You Can call Caroline center in baltimore, md 410-563-1303, they have a class starting in april and you have to sign up by feb. You have to be a female at least 20 years of age....................... also there is a place called it works and they have classes in baltimore, md 410-626-0200, you have to be at least 18 and have a high school diploma or GED and live in tghbaltimore, but tthey also give classes for all counties in maryland, so ask about your county or city in maryland. I hope this helps.

thanks for your info

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

christina

78 months ago

Latarsha Branch in Baltimore, Maryland said: i want to attend this program

email me if you find anything that will be helpful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

christina

78 months ago

Latarsha Branch in Baltimore, Maryland said: i want to attend this program

email me if you find anything that will be helpful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

keyo4u

78 months ago

Yea.I called Caroline Center an was told for Woman only. It does seem like a form of discrimination. Wasnt given any any leads but to check community colleges.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

m.jones in Baltimore, Maryland

77 months ago

jakisha tucker in Baltimore, Maryland said: i need 2 find a cna/gna classes for free or cheap

the name of a free center in the city is called the caroline center,its free and the number is 410 523-1303
and it a program called It Works the deal with free programs with the hospitals there # is 410626-0200

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley in Towson, Maryland

76 months ago

I called the Caroline Center and asked about their CNA and GNA program and they said that you have to live in the city in order to get into their program, and I feel that's not right everybody is tryin to get into this program and they are making it very hard .

Diamond in Baltimore, Maryland

76 months ago

Ashley in Towson, Maryland said: I called the Caroline Center and asked about their CNA and GNA program and they said that you have to live in the city in order to get into their program, and I feel that's not right everybody is tryin to get into this program and they are making it very hard .[/QUOTE

Maybe you can use one of your family members address that live in baltimore city

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bee in Baltimore, Maryland

76 months ago

do you need a GED or hd to do CNA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

yolanda davis in Baltimore, Maryland said: i am currently interested in taking this cna gna course but homestly some places are too high and i need to find something if not free and you have to work with a company for a year after completion then that is fine but some programs dont even have payment plans or just to high

hello i called the caroline center and i start the class on september the 2, 2008 and thank everyone who gave the informaton and the class ends dec. 19, 2008 and i wish all luck if they are going there and also the genesis is doing the cna gna the no 4102961000 thanks again and hope to hear how all made out in the career

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Sherell in Baltimore, Maryland said: where can i find free Pharmacy technician classes

caroline center 4105631303

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Shani in Baltimore in Baltimore, Maryland

76 months ago

kathleen in Baltimore, Maryland said: any one looking for cna or gna classes, look in genesis nursing home,you get paid to train and have a job after,you get cert.

Would you be able to give me more info about the program at Genesis Nursing Home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

TALISHA in Kansas City, Missouri

76 months ago

WHERE CAN I FIND A FREE CNA PROGRAM TO GO TO BECAUSE I AM MOVING FROM KANSAS CITY MISSOURI AND I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cynthia Gray'Barts in Rosedale, Maryland

76 months ago

I am interested in the free cna classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Renee in Randallstown, MD in Covington, Kentucky

75 months ago

yolanda davis in Baltimore, Maryland said: hello i called the caroline center and i start the class on september the 2, 2008 and thank everyone who gave the informaton and the class ends dec. 19, 2008 and i wish all luck if they are going there and also the genesis is doing the cna gna the no 4102961000 thanks again and hope to hear how all made out in the career

Well good for you. My focus is to take the CNA course for training, I am starting the LPN course in November and that course is 18 to 24 months, and then I am going to go for my RN Degree. I am very happy for you. I am going to call Genesis today. Thanks for all your information and may God bless you in all of your future endeavors!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

kelly in Baltimore, Maryland

75 months ago

Can someone please help me out and give me the caroline center address please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

go to the web site; caroline center baltimore

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

keaira h in Baltimore, Maryland

75 months ago

jakisha tucker in Baltimore, Maryland said: if anyone out there looking for FREE cna gna classes,you should go to job corp.they have a cna gna program,and its FREE.its a goverment founded program.the program is only 8 weeks.if u need any additional info you can email me at jtucker2004@yahoo.com

i would like additional information in ref to free cna classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sherese edmundson in Gwynn Oak, Maryland

75 months ago

I have no high school diploma, nor ged but i'm currently attending a external diploma program two nights a week. i'm really interested in your program.tho i have any degree yet ,it will not stop my strive to success.I'm a very eager and compassionate person,I love too work with people.every job experience i've had were working with the public ,people from all walk of nature.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

prisca in Baltimore, Maryland

75 months ago

i am looking a place in baltimore for free certified nursing assistance programme to atend please give me some more information

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

prisca in Baltimore, Maryland

75 months ago

prisca in Baltimore, Maryland said: i am looking a place in baltimore for free certified nursing assistance programme to atend please give me some more information

email me at priscaemmuela@ymail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Aberdeen, Maryland

74 months ago

Latarsha Branch in Baltimore, Maryland said: Thanx! but I found 1 at the coriline center over eat baltimore that's only 250.00

How long was the class for this price?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Shani in Baltimore in Baltimore, Maryland said: Would you be able to give me more info about the program at Genesis Nursing Home.

I worked there before and the class are free but you have to stay employed with them for a year if you leave before then you will have to pay back the money that they paid for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Do you have any info far as how many weeks are the class, but thanks I will call, someone else just told me this today.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lashawn in Atlanta, Georgia

74 months ago

Shani in Baltimore in Baltimore, Maryland said: Would you be able to give me more info about the program at Genesis Nursing Home.

could u email me the info lkj620@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TEE-TEE in Baltimore, Maryland

74 months ago

HAVE ANY ONE TOOK CLASSES AT STIEN ACADEMY BEFORE..I WAS THINKIN ABOUT STARTING THERE CNA CLASSES ON THE 27TH BUT I WENT THERE AND IT LOOKS WIERD..I MEAN THE OFFICE.. AND EVERYBODY IS AFRICAN.I WAS JUS HOPING ITS NOT A RIP OFF..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

weird because everybody was african?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

TEE-TEE in Baltimore, Maryland

74 months ago

bee in Baltimore, Maryland said: weird because everybody was african?

NO..BECAUSE IT DIDNT LOOK LIKE A OFFICE I NEVER SAW.IT A COUPLE CHAIRS AND ALITTLE BOOTH AND A CLASSROOM N DA BACK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Shan in Clarksburg, Maryland

74 months ago

Hi i am in Clarksburg MD. Does anyone know where i can do cna gna courses. The Community Colleges are too expensive.
Do you know also where i could do it for free?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Yvette Mensah in Baltimore, Maryland

74 months ago

There are classes being held at Stella Maris in Dalaney Vally in Baltimore County. The only thins that you are obligated to work for them for some time after graduation. It is not bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No Reply - Report abuse

Heather in Abingdon, Maryland

74 months ago

Chris in Aberdeen, Maryland said: Do you have any info far as how many weeks are the class, but thanks I will call, someone else just told me this today.

I am also interested about the classes by Genesis can you please email me as well with more info. Thanks

chicknuggett@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tanya

74 months ago

Yes it is and for a person who don't have a job how can they pay for it when they are trying to better themselve. I had my cna/gna and i let it expire because i came into My own DayCare now thats very slow and I have no one to turn to.I lost my dad in 2003 and my mom in 2007 it is very hard for me when i have a 9 year old son.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

marquitta in Baltimore, Maryland

74 months ago

its so hard to find palces that ofers free gna/cna classes does any one have any reccomendations please help a sista out

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

marquitta in Baltimore, Maryland

74 months ago

Latarsha Branch in Baltimore, Maryland said: Thanx! but I found 1 at the coriline center over eat baltimore that's only 250.00

do they find u jobs after u receive your certification and how long is the course

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

yolanda in Baltimore, Maryland

73 months ago

the caroline center is a fifteen week program and i am attending there now i am in the cna/gna program i started on sept 2 til dec 19 the cost is 201.25, pharm tech 134.00 culinary 80.75, the first week in december we go out internship forrty hours at certain locations like stella maris, saint elizabeth, the villa, and keswick

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Yvette Mensah in Baltimore, Maryland said: There are classes being held at Stella Maris in Dalaney Vally in Baltimore County. The only thins that you are obligated to work for them for some time after graduation. It is not bad.

Steaal Mars classes starts in march 2009, I've called there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cynthia Gray'Barts in Rosedale, Maryland

73 months ago

need address and telephone number where free cna classes are held

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tieairra Gayden in Baltimore, Maryland

73 months ago

I trying to find GNA/CNA classes, and I want find out when do they have clsses startng

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shantelle johnson in Essex, Maryland

73 months ago

i am highly interested in the cna program

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.