Free cna training in New York

Comments (1 to 50 of 554)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

towanah in South Ozone Park, New York

84 months ago

I am a Certified Patient Care Assistant and Home Health Aide, who is interested in upgrading my profession and cannot afford to pay for school.

I would like to know if you could help me by informing myself of free certified nurses Assistant classes here ny including long island?

thank you
I'll wait patiently for your response

Carmelo Casiraro in Wantagh, New York

83 months ago

towanah in South Ozone Park, New York said: I am a Certified Patient Care Assistant and Home Health Aide, who is interested in upgrading my profession and cannot afford to pay for school.

I would like to know if you could help me by informing myself of free certified nurses Assistant classes here ny including long island?

thank you
I'll wait patiently for your response

If you dont mind me asking, but where did you get your certification as a Patient Care Assistant? I'd appreciate your help. :0)

DR CASIRARO 2016 in Wantagh, New York

82 months ago

I am going to CNA training but i had to pay $800. I tried getting it free but they said my parents make too much money. I tried at the Long Island Opportunity Center on Fulton Avenue in Hempstead. Now I am attending Access Careers in Hempstead, I am going to finish up my program by the end of this month and take my certification exam and do my clinical labs that you have to do in order to complete the course. Theres also a place in Flushing called NY Medical Center, the cost of their prgm is $709 and theres also another program in Manhatten called Manhattan Institute that is $999. Hope I helped, I tried getting it free but i couldnt and i also didnt wanna waste time, I want to finish this up fast so i can start working and make money. Good luck with your future endeavors. Hope I helped. :0/

DRC2016 in Wantagh, New York

82 months ago

I PAID $800 PLUS $100 IN BOOK AND UNIFORM FOR THE CNA PROGRAM. IT IS CONVENIENT, ITS JUST THE CLASS, YOU DONT REALLY LEARN, WITH YOU NEED TO TEACH YOURSELF, YOU LEARN BUT YOU NEED TO KIND OF TEACH YOURSELF AT ACCESS CAREERS, I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE SKILLS PART OF THE BOARD EXAM BUT THE WRITTEN PART I GOT DOWN PACK, JUST THE SKILLS I GOTTA WORK ON. ACCESS CAREERS IS CONVENIENT IF YOU LIVE IN THE LONG ISLAND AREA OTHER THAN THAT, ITS JUST ANOTHER SCHOOL TO GET A QUICK TRAINING CERTIFICATION SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR BOARD AND EXTERNSHIP. I WOULDNT RECOMMEND GOING THERE TO LEARN HANDS ON TRAINING BECAUSE I DIDNT LEARN THAT WELL, I AM HAVING DIFFICULTY I HAVE TO TEACH MYSELF. IF YOU CAN LEARN ON YOUR OWN THEN YOU SHOULD GO, BECAUSE THE SKILLS TRAINING ISNT CLEAR.

tsering in Sunnyside, New York

81 months ago

hi,I am looking for free CNA training near queens.please help me to find best.

vicki in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

80 months ago

towanah in South Ozone Park, New York said: I am a Certified Patient Care Assistant and Home Health Aide, who is interested in upgrading my profession and cannot afford to pay for school.

I would like to know if you could help me by informing myself of free certified nurses Assistant classes here ny including long island?

thank you
I'll wait patiently for your response

it takes books, money and still time for effort,but if you recieve assistance you can go to school for free as long as comply or student loan.it only takes 6 weeks

vicki in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

80 months ago

DRC2016 in Wantagh, New York said: I PAID $800 PLUS $100 IN BOOK AND UNIFORM FOR THE CNA PROGRAM. IT IS CONVENIENT, ITS JUST THE CLASS, YOU DONT REALLY LEARN, WITH YOU NEED TO TEACH YOURSELF, YOU LEARN BUT YOU NEED TO KIND OF TEACH YOURSELF AT ACCESS CAREERS, I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE SKILLS PART OF THE BOARD EXAM BUT THE WRITTEN PART I GOT DOWN PACK, JUST THE SKILLS I GOTTA WORK ON. ACCESS CAREERS IS CONVENIENT IF YOU LIVE IN THE LONG ISLAND AREA OTHER THAN THAT, ITS JUST ANOTHER SCHOOL TO GET A QUICK TRAINING CERTIFICATION SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR BOARD AND EXTERNSHIP. I WOULDNT RECOMMEND GOING THERE TO LEARN HANDS ON TRAINING BECAUSE I DIDNT LEARN THAT WELL, I AM HAVING DIFFICULTY I HAVE TO TEACH MYSELF. IF YOU CAN LEARN ON YOUR OWN THEN YOU SHOULD GO, BECAUSE THE SKILLS TRAINING ISNT CLEAR.

you need to think of common sense you ned to understand for example(before you enter the patients room,you need to wash your hands,then you if you empty a bed pan you need to wash yourhands after you dump and clean it.don't for forget to wear gloves.what don't you understand? let me know. it's easy

i3ai3ygurl81 in Middle Island, New York

80 months ago

For all of you who are looking for a free CNA class in Suffolk, there is a nursing home called Island Rehabilitation in Farmingville right off the service road of the LIE at exit 83 westbound. They offer free CNA classes a few times a year with the deal that you have to work for them for a certain amount of time to obtain your license but they pay pretty well and its a decent place to work. All you have to do is go down there and fill out an application. Hopefully this can help some of you out.

sabine in Newark, New Jersey

80 months ago

i'am just finish to take a CNA class i would like to know where the offer free RN OR LPN class in new york. lso where the hiring CNA thank you reply.

i3ai3ygurl81 in Middle Island, New York

80 months ago

sabine in Newark, New Jersey said: i'am just finish to take a CNA class i would like to know where the offer free RN OR LPN class in new york. lso where the hiring CNA thank you reply.

Most hospitals will pay for you to go to school if it is something in the health care field. You should def try to get a job there.

savitri in Pompano Beach, Florida

80 months ago

Hi I live in pompano beach florida and am looking for a free HHA,and CNA class because i dont have the 500 hundred dollors to pay can you advise me at my email etwarasavitri@yahoo.com thank

Cel in Bridgewater, New Jersey

80 months ago

Hi,

I am waiting for my clinical to start in September 2009 but meantime, I want to work in a hospital. Problem is, they're asking for a CNA Certificate which I don't have.

Anyone of you here know a place in NJ where I could attend a CNA program?

Thank you.

Dynasty Hill in Rochester, New York

80 months ago

Mrs Pierre in Saint Albans, New York said: I am planning to start the school. How is Access Career?
The price is resonable compared to other schools in the area that want $1500

I'm a CNA and i got my training in Rochester,NY but i want to move to Hempstead in a few months,can i get a jod as a CNA there?

Dynasty Hill in Rochester, New York

80 months ago

Mrs Pierre in Saint Albans, New York said: I am planning to start the school. How is Access Career?
The price is resonable compared to other schools in the area that want $1500

Can i apply at any nursing home if i move to Hempstead,NY being that i got my training in upstate NY?

Carmelo in East Meadow, New York

80 months ago

i think it shouldnt be a problem as long as you have your cert as a cna. Then your good. :)

ccfive in Scottsdale, Arizona

80 months ago

How much does a cna get paid and what different type of jobs do they do?? What are the resposibilities of a cna?? My friend was talking to me about this last night.. I would like to know more.

dynasty hill in Rochester, New York

80 months ago

if im certified for cna and got my training in a different city but i want to move to a new location in the same state can i get a job where i move?

dynasty hill in Rochester, New York

80 months ago

thany you so much thats what i was looking for. Thank you

i3ai3ygurl81 in Middle Island, New York

80 months ago

As long as you stay in the same state and have your certificate it isn't a problem. You could move anywhere within the state

tanguera in Woodside, New York

79 months ago

tsering in Sunnyside, New York said: hi,I am looking for free CNA training near queens.please help me to find best.

Hey Sunnyside, did you ever complete a CNA course around Queens? I am based in Woodside, Queens but am willing to travel to Manhattan or Brooklyn to take a CNA course. I just want to know which schools are better, which ones finish quickly (4 or 5 weeks.. or less?) and how much schools cost.

I have read posts on here to stay away from certain schools, but is there anyone who had a really great experience with their CNA course? And do they help you find a job easily?

sabine in Jersey City, New Jersey

79 months ago

i'm looking for a job.do anybody know where the hiring for cna in new york city or new jersey

katrina in Brooklyn, New York

79 months ago

towanah in South Ozone Park, New York said: I am a Certified Patient Care Assistant and Home Health Aide, who is interested in upgrading my profession and cannot afford to pay for school.

I would like to know if you could help me by informing myself of free certified nurses Assistant classes here ny including long island?

thank you
I'll wait patiently for your response

there is a place where you can get free CNA training. at manhattan educational oppurtunity center(meoc) located in Harlem.

sabine in Jersey City, New Jersey

79 months ago

thanks

katrina in Brooklyn, New York

79 months ago

the number is two one two nine six one four four zero zero

Dacia.Davis54 in Forest Hills, New York

79 months ago

Hello all. I was just wondering if there are schools in the (Brooklyn, Manahattan, Queens) area that offer free CNA training? Thank you for listening and have a wonderful day! :)

katrina in Brooklyn, New York

78 months ago

yes in manhattan the number is two one two nine six one four four zero zero in harlem

Kamlawattie in Ozone Park, New York

78 months ago

Hello all.... i am a Cna and i want to get a full time job or part time job or private job.. I Have experiences for 2 years.

KIM in Brentwood, New York

78 months ago

MicroPower Institute in Hauppauge ny I'm currently a student and Its great. took a loan to pay. I dont think it cost that much for the cna, but I'm taking a few other classes too.

katrina in Brooklyn, New York

78 months ago

yes Manhattan Educational Opputunity Center in harlem new york look on website for the number and a place call Access Careers its free if qualified google in the school and get the number

katrina in Brooklyn, New York

78 months ago

towanah in South Ozone Park, New York said: I am a Certified Patient Care Assistant and Home Health Aide, who is interested in upgrading my profession and cannot afford to pay for school.

I would like to know if you could help me by informing myself of free certified nurses Assistant classes here ny including long island?

thank you
I'll wait patiently for your response

a place in queens called Access careers google it in to get the number. free if qulaified

Peter Cooke in Long Island, New York

78 months ago

DR CASIRARO 2016 in Wantagh, New York said: I am going to CNA training but i had to pay $800. I tried getting it free but they said my parents make too much money. I tried at the Long Island Opportunity Center on Fulton Avenue in Hempstead. Now I am attending Access Careers in Hempstead, I am going to finish up my program by the end of this month and take my certification exam and do my clinical labs that you have to do in order to complete the course. Theres also a place in Flushing called NY Medical Center, the cost of their prgm is $709 and theres also another program in Manhatten called Manhattan Institute that is $999. Hope I helped, I tried getting it free but i couldnt and i also didnt wanna waste time, I want to finish this up fast so i can start working and make

Peter Cooke in Long Island, New York

78 months ago

REVIEWS OF CNA SCHOOLS IN BROOKLYN AND MANHATTAN! NEW YORK CITY

your comments are a great help! I tried the Allen school in Jamaica they wont tell you the price over the phone but the cost is 1395 +++ books,uniforms etc...
they make you come all the way in for the sphiel. I had 4 appointments befor I finally made it. Jamaica is too crowded if you drive their leave an hour just to get near the school on Jamaica Ave. I also checked out their sister school in Bklyn Heights on Montaque Street. Same price however its 4 weeks for for day classes at 1395+++ and 6 weeks for nights, and 8 weeks for weekends. The only problem is the day classes dont start until April 26th, Too bad for you if you want it now! I KNOW FOR A FACT I JUST SAVED SOMEONE A WHOLE BUNCH OF TIME THAT INFO TOOK ME 3 MONTHS TO FIND OUT. I THINK THATS WHY THEY WONT TELL YOU ON THE PHONE. *(JUST A NOTE IF YOU DRESS WELL THEY WONT OFFER YOU FINANCIAL AID, I CAME IN AFTER A JOB INTERVIEW AND WAS DRESSED TO THE NINES AND WAS TOLD IT'S CASH UP FRONT ONLY FOR ME) MANHATTAN SCHOOL , IS VERY AFFORDABLE HOWEVER THE PLACE IS DUMPY LOOKING AND THE INTERNSHIP IS UP IN THE BRONX, IF YOUR COMING FROM LONG ISLAND ITS VERY INCONVIENIENT. Come to think of it niether of the schools gave me a tour they just talked price, price, price - no value to it! I guess they knew I was serious. I'll let everybody know when I am done I also have looked at school in Las Vegas if anyone is interested.

SUNFRY in Bronx, New York

78 months ago

I AM A CNA AND LOOKING TO RELOCATED TO FLORIDA I TRY FINDING A JOB BUT HAVE NO LUCK. IS THERE ANY JOB AVAILABLE IN ORLANDO AREA OR KISSISSIME IF SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE TO APPLY. THANK YOU ALL

karenearthangel@gmail.com in Uniondale, New York

77 months ago

Are ther any Hospital in Hempstead, Mineola or Uniondale that offer cna programs than hire after training?

Miss Adams in East Orange, New Jersey

77 months ago

HOW CAN I FIND A SCHOOL THAT HAVE FREE CNA CLASSES

karenearthangel@gmail.com in Uniondale, New York

77 months ago

Am thinking of doing my CNA on line, but i have to be certified to work in NY. I would like to know if there are any hospital or nursing homes in Longisland that could offer me the 10 hours clinical, after i am done doing the course on line In order for me to be certified by doing the state board after am done with the 10 hours clinical.

quesaea BB

77 months ago

I 'am so thatful for the advice that some on send me thank you a lot

tommy in Tucson, Arizona

77 months ago

a very good friend just relocated to brooklyn new york from minnesota. she currently hold a CNA certification from that state. is that certification portable? --or does she have to take the certification examination for the state of new york?
please help with an answer and information about how to get certified

katrina in Brooklyn, New York

77 months ago

saint vincent catholic medical center is hiring for CNA google in the hospital and get the number to call them.

Anna in Maricopa, Arizona

77 months ago

I live in the Phoenix, AZ area.....Has anyone heard of any hospitals that offer free training for CNA or Patient Care Tech??.....or any schools, etc that offer free training??

sexy trinidad in New York, New York

77 months ago

`Though i know there are many programs that are free, i recommend the manhattan institute because you truely get what you pay for.

Cassie in Brooklyn, New York

76 months ago

Thanks for the responses for the CNA programs in NEW YORK (The Manhattan Educational Opportunity), but I was wondering if they look at your financial aid in order to determine if you can have the classes to be taken for free; or if it's free itself? Are there any other schools in Brooklyn or Manhattan that provides free tuition for the CNA license? Please and thank you!

katrina in Brooklyn, New York

76 months ago

no its free period you have to take a basic reading and math its very easy. they just ask for tax return forms.

Cassie in Jamaica, New York

76 months ago

Thank you so much~ :)

Davidsb04 in Brockport, New York

76 months ago

Dynasty Hill in Rochester, New York said: I'm a CNA and i got my training in Rochester,NY but i want to move to Hempstead in a few months,can i get a jod as a CNA there?

hi, where did you get your training in rochester, ny.. im in brockport ny and i want to become a CNA

nova in Levittown, New York

76 months ago

Dr. Casiraro 2016 in Plainview, New York said: I believe there is a Sienna Hospital out in suffolk county that is offering schooling and work afterwards for cna Training and certification. I think Sienna Hospital would be your best bet. Good Luck!

do you mean catherine sienna out in smithtown, they have a long term care facility, and hospital but i think sienna is strictly nursing home that sounds like a good deal right their. those school prices are a joke.

Carebug in Schenectady, New York

76 months ago

Hi,
Does anyone knows of a place in the albany-schenectady area where I could get free LPN training?
please help, thanks.

katrina in Brooklyn, New York

76 months ago

do you want cna training in new york

yolanda in Miamisburg, Ohio

76 months ago

HI, I LIVE IN JERSEY CITY..AM LOOKING FOR A SCHOOL THAT WOULD HELP ME GET MY CNA..BUT I CAN FIND A SCHOOL THAT WOULD GIVE FREE TRANNING BUT, I WILLING TO PAID FOR IT..IF ANYBODY KNOWS BOUT A SCHOOL IN MY AREA AND COULD HELP ME..THAT WOULD BE GREAT....PLEASE LET ME KNOW.. ASAP...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME N EFFORT....

mini0414@hotmail.com in Massapequa, New York

76 months ago

Peter Cooke in Long Island, New York said: REVIEWS OF CNA SCHOOLS IN BROOKLYN AND MANHATTAN! NEW YORK CITY

your comments are a great help! I tried the Allen school in Jamaica they wont tell you the price over the phone but the cost is 1395 +++ books,uniforms etc...
they make you come all the way in for the sphiel. I had 4 appointments befor I finally made it. Jamaica is too crowded if you drive their leave an hour just to get near the school on Jamaica Ave. I also checked out their sister school in Bklyn Heights on Montaque Street. Same price however its 4 weeks for for day classes at 1395+++ and 6 weeks for nights, and 8 weeks for weekends. The only problem is the day classes dont start until April 26th, Too bad for you if you want it now! I KNOW FOR A FACT I JUST SAVED SOMEONE A WHOLE BUNCH OF TIME THAT INFO TOOK ME 3 MONTHS TO FIND OUT. I THINK THATS WHY THEY WONT TELL YOU ON THE PHONE. *(JUST A NOTE IF YOU DRESS WELL THEY WONT OFFER YOU FINANCIAL AID, I CAME IN AFTER A JOB INTERVIEW AND WAS DRESSED TO THE NINES AND WAS TOLD IT'S CASH UP FRONT ONLY FOR ME) MANHATTAN SCHOOL , IS VERY AFFORDABLE HOWEVER THE PLACE IS DUMPY LOOKING AND THE INTERNSHIP IS UP IN THE BRONX, IF YOUR COMING FROM LONG ISLAND ITS VERY INCONVIENIENT. Come to think of it niether of the schools gave me a tour they just talked price, price, price - no value to it! I guess they knew I was serious. I'll let everybody know when I am done I also have looked at school in Las Vegas if anyone is interested.

hey, try Access Careers in Hempstead. clean, neat and nice staff. $1000 CNA program that i paid over the duration of the class. didn't have to take out a loan. i really loved it.

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.