free stna classes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 312)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

kim in Galion, Ohio

79 months ago

im looking for stna classes had my stna for about 8 years and didnt work in the field for awhile so lost it , so if anyone has any info would be gratley appreciated ty in around mansfield marion galion area ty

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (475) / No (83) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley Hopgood

78 months ago

Looking For STNA classes in cleveland

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (244) / No (52) Reply - Report abuse

Myra in Lorain, Ohio

78 months ago

Looking for STNA Classes free that is I would like to attend as soon as possible

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (576) / No (71) Reply - Report abuse

talaya herring in Cleveland, Ohio

76 months ago

Ashley Hopgood said: Looking For STNA classes in cleveland

Yes i am looking for some classes to take pretty soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (85) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

Shacola Marie Thompson in Toledo, Ohio

76 months ago

Myra in Lorain, Ohio said: Looking for STNA Classes free that is I would like to attend as soon as possible

I really would like to take my S.T.N.A SOON

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (85) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

LaDonn Smith in Akron, Ohio

76 months ago

Looking for free STNA classes to help me further my education.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (175) / No (34) Reply - Report abuse

SHALETA DAWSON in Cleveland, Ohio

76 months ago

talaya herring in Cleveland, Ohio said: Yes i am looking for some classes to take pretty soon.

I'VE NEVER BEEN A STNA BEFORE AND IM TRYING TO BECOME A STNA AND IM ASKING YOU FOR YOUR HELP MY ADDRESS IS 7700 WOODLAND AVE M7 CLEVELAND, OHIO, 44104 PLEASE CAN YOU MAIL ME SOME TYPE OF INFORMATION

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (80) / No (29) Reply - Report abuse

shrapner in NW, Ohio

76 months ago

SHALETA DAWSON in Cleveland, Ohio said: I'VE NEVER BEEN A STNA BEFORE AND IM TRYING TO BECOME A STNA AND IM ASKING YOU FOR YOUR HELP

Shaleta,
Check your newspapers for ads on STNA classes. If you can't find anything there, maybe you could call retirement homes in your area to find out where some of their employees went to get training. Some community colleges offer nursing assistant programs as well. Perhaps if you need financial aid, you can get it using FAFSA. I'm not sure though. Around here in Toledo, there are a couple of places that offer training for around $425-$500. The cost includes the books. They have 2 weeks of classes from 8am-5pm, 3 week evening classes, and a 4 consecutive weekend option. One also offers the state test to be taken in their facility, I believe. They have classes starting every few weeks. It might be similar in your area. Good luck! One more thing, doooooooooooon't put your address online. You never know what psychos are lurking out there! Take care. ~AJ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

rebecca in Mansfield, Ohio

76 months ago

kim in Galion, Ohio said: im looking for stna classes had my stna for about 8 years and didnt work in the field for awhile so lost it , so if anyone has any info would be gratley appreciated ty in around mansfield marion galion area ty

I was told that there is a free stna class offered in mansfield. Its located next to the Metro (low-income housing) building. It's a six week course. you may want to call Mansfield job and family services they have the name and number of the work training place they use and they will refer you to the lady that teaches the classes free.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Leia Webb in Cleveland, Ohio

75 months ago

I am looking for an STNA program in the area and really havent had any luck finding one. I need this asap so if anyone have any information please let me know. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

ashlynne c in Dayton, Ohio

75 months ago

i was looking to see if there was some STNA classes going on in dayton ohio if there is can someone let me know please thank u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (72) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

yolonda in Cleveland, Ohio

75 months ago

talaya herring in Cleveland, Ohio said: Yes i am looking for some classes to take pretty soon.

call huron hospital 216-761-3300 ask for stna..good luck..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

SHALETA DAWSON in Cleveland, Ohio said: I'VE NEVER BEEN A STNA BEFORE AND IM TRYING TO BECOME A STNA AND IM ASKING YOU FOR YOUR HELP MY ADDRESS IS 7700 WOODLAND AVE M7 CLEVELAND, OHIO, 44104 PLEASE CAN YOU MAIL ME SOME TYPE OF INFORMATION

call huron hospital 216-761-3300 ask for stna classes. good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Leia Webb in Cleveland, Ohio said: I am looking for an STNA program in the area and really havent had any luck finding one. I need this asap so if anyone have any information please let me know. Thanks

call huron hospital 216-761-3300 good luck..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Terri in Grove City, Ohio

75 months ago

Looking for stna classes to start asap!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Tiffany in Cleveland, Ohio

75 months ago

I would like to take the time out to do my classes also

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jazzela Williams in Akron, Ohio

74 months ago

i need some stna classes in akron...you know the ones where if i work for them for a while its free

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

SHARONDRE NICHOLSON in Cleveland, Ohio

74 months ago

I work full-time 7:30 am to 4:oo pm I live in the clevand / shaker area and is looking for evening classes where I could get my CNA certificate & then become a stna if you know where I could receive my training around the schedule I provided I would glady appreciate it thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Michele in Alliance, Ohio

74 months ago

terry in Canton, Ohio said: need to take free stna class in canton/akron area asap thanks

I would like to take STNA classes but have no money, if you know where I can take free classes write me back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (78) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Jamie Holifield in Barberton, Ohio

74 months ago

I worked as an STNA for 15 years and would like to get back in to the field. Does anyone know of facilities in the Akron/Barberton area willing to give free STNA classes in exchange for a minimum employment arrangement?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

michele in Ashtabula, Ohio

74 months ago

terry in Canton, Ohio said: need to take free stna class in canton/akron area asap thanks

Terry if you found a place that gave you free stna class write me back
michele_taggart@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

lori judele in Wooster, Ohio

74 months ago

hy, my name is lori and I am from romania, I am RN but in romania and I can't work in USA like a RN
Can I work like a STNA with my diploma?
was looking to see if there was some STNA classes going on in wooster ohio if there is can someone let me know please thank u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Jazzela Williams in Akron, Ohio

74 months ago

i need some cheap affordable classes in akron/cuyhoga falls asap if you have info email me
jaemariewilson@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

judy in brook park ohio in Strongsville, Ohio

73 months ago

I am looking for free stna classes, close to home.
My friend went to a nursing home and got hers, while she was workin there, but that was 10 years ago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ieshia in Cleveland, Ohio

73 months ago

looking for free stna classes or nursing homes that give classes stay on westside of cleveland. but will go outside of cleveland if i got to.. let me know if you know anything.

73 months ago

Let me know of any classes in the area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lisa in Cleveland, Ohio

73 months ago

judy in brook park ohio in Strongsville, Ohio said: I am looking for free stna classes, close to home.
My friend went to a nursing home and got hers, while she was workin there, but that was 10 years ago.

Try Menorah Park nursing home they offer free 3 week classes as long as you work for them.The next class starts sept 8th.Go to there website you can fill everything out there.Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LASHAUNDRA in Akron, Ohio

73 months ago

IS THERE ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN HAVE A FREE STNA TRAINING HERE IN AKRON,OHIO PLS.EMAIL ME evanelle2002@yahoo.com...THANKS A LOT..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Gialogy in Wellington, Ohio

73 months ago

Try going to your JOBS AND SERVICES office. In lorain, it's the Employment Network, along North Ridge Road if I'm not mistaken.

With minimal requirements, I requested for assistance with tuition for my LPN course and they offered to also pay for my STNA course while waiting for next school year to start. I am finishing my course for which they paid for in full. They also paid for uniforms and equipment like stethoscope etc. And they will still help me with LPN tuition next school year.

In other parts of ohio, it's called the JobStore.
Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lourdes in Lorain, Ohio

73 months ago

Thank you and God's Blessings to you and your family....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

wendy in Mansfield, Ohio

72 months ago

kim in Galion, Ohio said: im looking for stna classes had my stna for about 8 years and didnt work in the field for awhile so lost it , so if anyone has any info would be gratley appreciated ty in around mansfield marion galion area ty

Kim there is a place called ashland companion care they do stna class i just took mine and it was real easy, teachers are great, and i pd 600. for my cpr ,first aide and stna its worth it cause you will pay more any where else.. and the class was simple...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

rosie collins

72 months ago

thank you for sending me the imfor put please send me a school closer to cincinnati

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tiffany Bowers in Toledo, Ohio

72 months ago

I'm looking to take free stna classes asap please Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

sarah in Connersville, Indiana

72 months ago

there are some stna classes in galion it is 675 and the test is 96 but jobs plus will pay(maybe)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Paul B in Akron, Ohio

72 months ago

Jazzela Williams in Akron, Ohio said: i need some stna classes in akron...you know the ones where if i work for them for a while its free

Altercare of Cuyahoga Falls

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Cindy in Ravenna, Ohio

72 months ago

Jazzela Williams in Akron, Ohio said: i need some stna classes in akron...you know the ones where if i work for them for a while its free

Check Laurel Lake in Hudson

CRYSTAL in Chillicothe, Ohio

71 months ago

I need to find out if someone knows of free nurse aide classes in chillicothe ohio

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Carmen Roberson in Akron, Ohio

71 months ago

I need help with getting my stna's I have took the training and recieved my ceritiate but I got to take the state test please help me with getting my stna's. carmenroberson2@yahoo.com Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kelly in Coshocton, Ohio

71 months ago

I am interested in taking some stna courses in or around coshocton areas at no or low costs.If anyone has any information on this please email me.Thank you for your help.

Fatima Woods in Cleveland, Ohio

71 months ago

Terri in Grove City, Ohio said: Looking for stna classes to start asap!

I was trying to see you all offer free STNA Class

71 months ago

SHALETA DAWSON in Cleveland, Ohio said: I'VE NEVER BEEN A STNA BEFORE AND IM TRYING TO BECOME A STNA AND IM ASKING YOU FOR YOUR HELP MY ADDRESS IS 7700 WOODLAND AVE M7 CLEVELAND, OHIO, 44104 PLEASE CAN YOU MAIL ME SOME TYPE OF INFORMATION

you should try the red cross

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tonya in Cleveland, Ohio

70 months ago

Fatima Woods in Cleveland, Ohio said: I was trying to see you all offer free STNA Class

Menorah Park in Beachwood offers free classes

damaris in Cleveland, Ohio

70 months ago

my name is damaris I am looking where i can go to take a stna classes in cleveland but in the weeking saturday and sunday .
thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Corissa Lindsay in Wooster, Ohio

70 months ago

This is todays hott new tip....FREE STNA TRAINING at SYCAMORE RUN NURSING & REHAB LOCATED AT 6180 ST RT 83 NORTH MILLERSBURG,OHIO 44654....JUST USE THE ABOVE ADDRESS TO SEARCH THE PHONE # ONLINE TO CALL FOR MORE INFO ...HURRY CLASSES START IN JANUARY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

nate in Cleveland, Ohio

70 months ago

theres a place just off of rockside rd they chage $450

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

stine43@ameritech.net in Akron, Ohio

69 months ago

I have put in an app for Menorah Park and got no responce from them are they still giving the class and are they and do you know who I can talk too Please responce back Please thank you very much for your help And good luck to everyone who is looking also keep in touch please and I will too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

nichole cramer in Parkersburg, West Virginia

69 months ago

Doylestown Ohio has free stna classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

tabby in barberton,ohio in Cleveland, Ohio

69 months ago

does anyone know where and how i can take free stna classes in or near barberton ohio? i've been wanting to do this for awhile but have no clue where to begin.thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (53) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

malisa.wetzel in Akron, Ohio

69 months ago

can someone please help me find a STNA class that is free...i have never had my stna licence before but really want to...i need to make a better life for me and my daughters....please email me with any info....aand i am in the akron area... email: malisa.wetzel@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (60) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

funnirosi in Barberton, Ohio

69 months ago

nichole cramer in Parkersburg, West Virginia said: Doylestown Ohio has free stna classes

where in doylestown, is it at the nursing home close to downtown?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.