Free CNA classes in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 84)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Kelani Stephenson in North Little Rock, Arkansas

73 months ago

I'm looking for free CNA training and certification classes. Morning but mostly evening classes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (831) / No (93) Reply - Report abuse

kimberly brown in Little Rock, Arkansas

72 months ago

i am looking for free cna class

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (349) / No (39) Reply - Report abuse

kelani stephenson in North Little Rock, Arkansas

72 months ago

Thanks I heard about something they have something off Geyer Springs when I get more info I'll let you know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (111) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

charlotte cox in Memphis, Tennessee

71 months ago

free cna nusing program in memphis tn.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (152) / No (32) Reply - Report abuse

percyallison@ymail.com in Little Rock, Arkansas

66 months ago

Im Looking For Some Free CNA Classes MySelf Do Anybody Have Any In Mind?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (65) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

ellise in Memphis, Tennessee

65 months ago

charlotte cox in Memphis, Tennessee said: free cna nusing program in memphis tn.

how do you get started

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Shula in Fayetteville, Arkansas

64 months ago

Are there an free CNA courses offered in the Fayetteville, AR. area?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

mookie in North Little Rock, Arkansas

61 months ago

Kierra in Little Rock, Arkansas said: Does anyone know of any free or reasonable priced CNA classes available in Little Rock, Arkansas? If anyone can help I will be so grateful.

where did u take the class or do u have any information

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

tammy

61 months ago

Kierra in Little Rock, Arkansas said: Does anyone know of any free or reasonable priced CNA classes available in Little Rock, Arkansas? If anyone can help I will be so grateful.

did you find one i am also looking for one in the little rock area or benton area does anyone know of one thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (60) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

tammy

61 months ago

i am also looking for a cna class in the little rock or benton if anyone can help it would be great thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

nikkie in Little Rock, Arkansas

61 months ago

i knw that st. vincents hosiptal does it for 370 dollars thats the lowest i've found ..all of the free ones get booked fast...so i wld try them.. i think the next classes starts oct. 5.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sobhna in Gresham, Oregon

59 months ago

looking for free cna classes in portland oregan if anybody knows. please let me know. i just lost my job i cant afford to pay for classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tatonnag in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

59 months ago

I NEED HELP IN MILWAUKEE WISCONSIN ON CLASSES PLEASE I HATE MY JOB NOW I NEED TO ENROLL ASAP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

keshya in Savannah, Georgia

58 months ago

can someone please tell me where i can get free cna training in savannah would like to enroll asap

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

keshya in Savannah, Georgia

58 months ago

can someone please tell me who offers free cna training in savannah i would like more info so i can enroll asap thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

porcelain_princess83@yahoo.com in Conway, Arkansas

57 months ago

In Clinton Arkansas, if you go to the nursing home at the ozark medical center...the hospital there in town, and talk to Christine Fletcher, she sets anyone whos interested up for a FREE class. it's a two week course and then you work for the hospital for 3 weeks while you wait for your turn to take the state test and then if you pass the free state test, you get your CNA license. My fiance and I both attended and both passed and now have our Certified Nursing Assistant License's. i hope this helped.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

courtneelo in Little Rock, Arkansas

56 months ago

I found out that there are 2 places in arkansas that have CNA classes. One is in Cabot. They charge 20.00, and another place is in Jacksonville, they charge 22.00, both are for the background checks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

shayshay in Little Rock, Arkansas

56 months ago

courtneelo in Little Rock, Arkansas said: I found out that there are 2 places in arkansas that have CNA classes. One is in Cabot. They charge 20.00, and another place is in Jacksonville, they charge 22.00, both are for the background checks.

what is the number to the one in jacksonville thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

The placy is called Woodland Hills. The number is too four one too one nine one

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

llb

56 months ago

courtneelo, can you post the name of the cabot facility who offers the cna class! Also does anyone know of any place in the central little rock or surrounding areas that offer cna classes at night? thanks any information will be appreciated!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

Cabot Nursing And Rehabilitation Center the number is eight four three six one eight one. it won't let me post any phone numbers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

yvonne in Beebe, Arkansas

56 months ago

Does anyone know of a cna class i can take at night i work and go to schoo at the college in Beebe. Need cna class for nursing class.

llb in Poplar Bluff, Missouri

56 months ago

Cabot Manor Nursing and Rehab in Cabot Ar. (eight four three six one eight one) good luck

Heatherdoe2001 in Cabot, Arkansas

55 months ago

courtneelo in Little Rock, Arkansas said: Cabot Nursing And Rehabilitation Center the number is eight four three six one eight one. it won't let me post any phone numbers.

Do you have to wrk there after taking the class or can you work somewhere else???Do you know??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

courtneelo in Van Buren, Arkansas

55 months ago

You can if you want to, but you don't have to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

413 in Little Rock, Arkansas

55 months ago

Trosky in Jacksonville, Arkansas said: I moved here in Last september and during my transition here I let my Idaho cna expire.... So I need to find a class to take for free or very little. If anyone has any nursing homes that offer it the class that is a plus also, Lokking anywhere in the jacksonville/ Little Rock area...
Thanks

you can take a cna refreshment course which might be shorter and cost less; possibly even free. I was recommended to try Job Corps and Heartbeat to Heartbeat, which are both accreditted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Susan

55 months ago

Is cabot CNA classes accredited the 20 dollar classes across from coltons steak house?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

carmen byrd in Little Rock, Arkansas

54 months ago

you'll all advertising that you have free cna classes but i have searched the web and still have not found a free class yet

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Susan Embry

54 months ago

cabot nursing home $20 not far from little rock jacksonville is $22

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jana in Fort Smith, Arkansas

54 months ago

carmen byrd in Little Rock, Arkansas said: you'll all advertising that you have free cna classes but i have searched the web and still have not found a free class yet

I just received my CNA but it was self pay. I suggest you go to different nursing homes in your area, make application and ask if they sponsor. Some nursing homes will pay for your tuition if you're willing to work for them for a set period of time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

latrejm in Memphis, Tennessee

53 months ago

Do you know of any free or reasonable priced CNA classes in Memphis, TN or not far from Memphis, TN?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Janet in Conway, Arkansas

52 months ago

I have been searching for free CNA classes for my son after calling over 50 nursing homes in the Little Rock/Conway AR area here is what I have found. Workforce in Conway and Little Rock offer financial assistance for the CNA program if you are low income. If you are eligible for food stamps then you would be eligible for their program. I found 2 nursing homes that still offer the program if you apply to work for them. They are Madison Health and Rehab on West Dixon Road in Little Rock. (They are booked for several months in advance) and Woodland Hills in Jacksonville, AR. offers classes periodically. Their next may be in June or July. The cost of the class is $22 if you work for them and $372 if you do not. This is the cheapest I have found at all. I have found several other sources but the cost is usaully $800-$1200. Good luck in your search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No Reply - Report abuse

Apples12 in Memphis, Tennessee

52 months ago

latrejm in Memphis, Tennessee said: Do you know of any free or reasonable priced CNA classes in Memphis, TN or not far from Memphis, TN?

Bridges USA in memphis. i just took dat class. it was very easy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LATREJM in Memphis, Tennessee

52 months ago

THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

terry bosley in North Little Rock, Arkansas

51 months ago

kimberly brown in Little Rock, Arkansas said: i am looking for free cna class

when can i star the class

terry bosley in North Little Rock, Arkansas

51 months ago

Hi my name is terry Bosley im looking for a CNA class i want to know do u have a class i can take in north little rock can u help me out. thank u so much

amber hubble

51 months ago

courtneelo in Little Rock, Arkansas said: I found out that there are 2 places in arkansas that have CNA classes. One is in Cabot. They charge 20.00, and another place is in Jacksonville, they charge 22.00, both are for the background checks.

whats the number for the one in cabot or where is it located at in cabot

Kim in Sherwood, Arkansas

51 months ago

amber hubble said: whats the number for the one in cabot or where is it located at in cabot

The one in Cabot is "Cabot Manor Nursing Home." It is free if you choose to work with them after, or $500 just to get it all done. The number is eight-four-three-six-one-eight-one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Liza in Rincon, Georgia

51 months ago

Anyone know of any Free CNA Classes in Rincon, GA or Savannah, GA?? I am new to the area and desperately in need of a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

melody

51 months ago

charlotte cox in Memphis, Tennessee said: free cna nusing program in memphis tn.

where would i b able to find these classes at...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Barbara Cundiff in Munford, Tennessee

51 months ago

Were you able to find a Cna class in Memphis, Tn? If so, please email me at barbcundiff@yahoo.com
Thank you

Raconda in Little Rock, Arkansas

51 months ago

DO u know the name of the place in Jacksonville if so will u please tell me.thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

LATREJM in Memphis, Tennessee

51 months ago

Barbara Cundiff in Munford, Tennessee said: Were you able to find a Cna class in Memphis, Tn? If so, please email me at barbcundiff@yahoo.com
Thank you

NO I WASNT STILL LOOKING

Rebecca Porter in Benton, Arkansas

51 months ago

I received my CNA license at St.Vincent Hospital in Little Rock,Ar.
Spent about 175.00,maybe on all.That doesn't count the Uniforms although that you have to buy yourself to take the class.But it is the cheapest I found. The instuctor is very good at teaching.
At first she scared me but once I got to know her she was Great.
Also you can wear casual slacks and nice shirt till you pass the class.Then you have I think 2 weeks on the floor,your clinicals.Good luck! e-mail me if you wish.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kbam in Sherwood, Arkansas

51 months ago

cool

kbam in Sherwood, Arkansas

51 months ago

that sounds good

kbm in Sherwood, Arkansas

51 months ago

sounds good

courtneelo

51 months ago

Raconda in Little Rock, Arkansas said: DO u know the name of the place in Jacksonville if so will u please tell me.thanks

The place in Jacksonville is called Woodland Hills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

mrshicks2002 in Arkansas

51 months ago

Rebecca when did you attend beause I was looking on their site and the cost is $480 plus the cost for uniform and supplies.

www.stvincenthealth.com/cna/index.html#prerequisites

Rebecca Porter in Benton, Arkansas said: I received my CNA license at St.Vincent Hospital in Little Rock,Ar.
Spent about 175.00,maybe on all.That doesn't count the Uniforms although that you have to buy yourself to take the class.But it is the cheapest I found. The instuctor is very good at teaching.
At first she scared me but once I got to know her she was Great.
Also you can wear casual slacks and nice shirt till you pass the class.Then you have I think 2 weeks on the floor,your clinicals.Good luck! e-mail me if you wish.

keke smith in Bells, Tennessee

50 months ago

im lookin for affordable cna in memphis tn an dyersburg tn free will be good tha ones i found sum they wanted 2100 dollars that dont really dont fit my budge please help thanks an if i can help sum one let me know

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.