dac repots co black balling drivers

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

p gallagher in Waldorf, Maryland

66 months ago

i was workin for a co and they put on my dac log violations now i cant find a job good driving record and been for 24 years now i cant find a job any where because of this trucking co are all the same so watch out for them .if you mess up you will not drive again free advice .com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

matcolen in Los Angeles, California

54 months ago

p gallagher in Waldorf, Maryland said: i was workin for a co and they put on my dac log violations now i cant find a job good driving record and been for 24 years now i cant find a job any where because of this trucking co are all the same so watch out for them .if you mess up you will not drive again free advice .com

I just got my dac in mail jb hunt put down termantion I was only there 4hours in orenationtion and quit Iam going to fight it get your dac go on line request it you will get it it will tell you how to fight it good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

quinton f in Los Angeles, California

8 months ago

I HAD TO CALL JBS HR/DEPT AND TELL THEM IN CA THEY CANNOT PREVENT ME FROM GETTING EMPLOYMENT BY RELEASING UNTRUE REPORTS AND IF THEY DID NOT CHANGE THIS WITHIN 72HRS I WOULD FILING A CLAIM AT THE STATE LABOR BOARD. THEY CHANGE IT TO ORIENTATION

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.