Free CNA Programs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (24)

Carla in Hagerstown, Maryland

67 months ago

Are there any free CNA programs or employer paid CNA programs in or around Frederick, MD?

Any help you have is greatly appreciated!
Carla

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (170) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

ashley carter in Baltimore, Maryland

64 months ago

are there any free cna programs in baltimore md

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (89) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

sunshine in Fort Washington, Maryland

62 months ago

is there any free cna training in the md, dc metro area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (61) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Valerie in Los Angeles, California

58 months ago

I am a former Certified Nurse Asst looking to rejoin the field, are their any free classes available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

elizabeth taylor in Wayland, Michigan

58 months ago

I am a graduate of Ross Medical Educational Center and would like the free CNA program through a company that would hire me and have the training at the same time. I took the program for Medical Assistant and graduated with a 86 average grade.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

crystal adams in Detroit, Michigan

57 months ago

i have been doing directcare and cna work for over 16 yrs i am now unemployed and looking for employment but i need to go back to training to get my cna certificate updated. i need to know where i can go free of training because i have no income to pay for the class.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

merilee in suffolk, Virginia

57 months ago

I have been a certified cna for a long time in WI, am moving to Virginia but have been told i have to retake the course and test. Does anyone here know of places in Suffolk VA where you don't have to be certified in VA? have worked in assisted living, and homehealth. I to can't afford to redo the course and since i have done this work for 20 yrs, i think it is silly... thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

singlemom in Chicago, Illinois

54 months ago

I need to be certified as a CNA in order to continue my education as a nurse, but I also want to be able to enter the workforce as a CNA to be able to pay for my education. Does anyone know of any free or cheap programs CNA training in Chicago IL? Does anyone know of a way where I can receive grants or where financial aid would pay for it? Have been hit by the recession hard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

BALWINDER in Mechanicsville, Virginia

54 months ago

i want to take CNA classess
i want to be a CNA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nursing4 in Memphis, Tennessee

54 months ago

wat kinda of grades do i need to be a cna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ginni in Charlevoix, Michigan

54 months ago

Carla in Hagerstown, Maryland said: Are there any free CNA programs or employer paid CNA programs in or around Frederick, MD?

Any help you have is greatly appreciated!
Carla

Are there any CNA courses offered for free in Michigan ? Please feel free to email me at
gin_bob_2000@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bernadette in Colonial Heights, Virginia

52 months ago

BALWINDER in Mechanicsville, Virginia said: i want to take CNA classess
i want to be a CNA

There is a fast track (1 day ) cna class in N.C. for less than $200 + $96 for exam.
I will be moving to N.C. soon but I have asked if I have to be a resident of N.C. to take class and exam when I get answer I will let you know. Here in Va they want you to spend $700 for it and that is at Goodwill in Midlothia and there is a waiting list I been waiting 2 years forget that. I will let you know what I am told push comes to shove if it's what you want to do we can get together and share the gas. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bernadette in Colonial Heights, Virginia

52 months ago

Bernadette in Colonial Heights, Virginia said: There is a fast track (1 day ) cna class in N.C. for less than $200 + $96 for exam.
I will be moving to N.C. soon but I have asked if I have to be a resident of N.C. to take class and exam when I get answer I will let you know. Here in Va they want you to spend $700 for it and that is at Goodwill in Midlothia and there is a waiting list I been waiting 2 years forget that. I will let you know what I am told push comes to shove if it's what you want to do we can get together and share the gas. :)

update I got a call from goodwill tell me I am still on there waiting list :(
But I got an email from the NC you don't have to be a resident to take fast track CNA and exam. So, you can just change certification over to Virginia so NC here I come. Let me know what you want to do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Zu Hernandez in Chicago, Illinois

51 months ago

singlemom in Chicago, Illinois said: I need to be certified as a CNA in order to continue my education as a nurse, but I also want to be able to enter the workforce as a CNA to be able to pay for my education. Does anyone know of any free or cheap programs CNA training in Chicago IL? Does anyone know of a way where I can receive grants or where financial aid would pay for it? Have been hit by the recession hard.

Hello, I was interested in the same information for CNA and was wondering if you had information you can share with my as well. I have been searching and been unsuccessful obtaining information. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lindsay in Denver, Colorado

47 months ago

are there any free cna classes in Denver, co. How do i get a hold of goodwill. I have tried calling in my area and i did not get a response yet. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer Meter in Denver, Colorado

45 months ago

I would like to take the course to be a CNA for free if I can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Malissa in Severna Park, Maryland

45 months ago

I am interested in taking a CNA course. Are there any free courses around the Baltimore Area?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Malissa in Severna Park, Maryland

45 months ago

I saw you posted a while ago. Were you able to find any free classes for CNA in the area??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

I want to take a CNA classes. Please give me all the information.

Thank You

Balwinder Kaur

annonymus in Taylors, South Carolina

38 months ago

I have to retake the cna class after working ongoing as a cna for 16 years. I moved to SC and can not transfer my certification without retaking the class can some one out there let me in on how to do this for free in Greenville SC PLEASE!!!!!!
thanks,
Candy

kelley in Murrieta, California

28 months ago

Are there any free CNA programs or employer paid CNA programs in or close to Murrieta California?

dawn.washington392YAHOO.COM in Peoria, Illinois

26 months ago

WHERE ARE THERE FFREE CNA CLASSES IN PEORIA

sainipunjabigirl@yahoo.co.in in Mechanicsville, Virginia

26 months ago

I really need to take CNA classes. Please tell me if there is a loacation near me.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.