construction jobs in haiti

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 91)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

mjimmie57 in Denham Springs, Louisiana

54 months ago

i have been hearing about jobs starting up in Haiti. does anyone have any knowledge
of companys hiring for these jobs?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (647) / No (89) Reply - Report abuse

jimgiles1940 in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

54 months ago

Looking for job in Haiti,Iraq or Mid East.Have 50 years exp in construction hands on and super.general contractor.Can anyone point me in the right direction.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (131) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

timlapaglia@aol.com in Castle Rock, Colorado

54 months ago

34 year old construction worker that has 12 years experience in construction. I want to help rebuild haiti.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Sheinaevans in Rowlett, Texas

54 months ago

I am interested in finding work in Haiti , can you give me any leads . I have a few people interested in jobs to help rebuild . thank you for any help you can give us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (82) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Techwva in Hambleton, West Virginia

53 months ago

25 years as equipment operator, building roads,& compaction technician, I am looking for for work in Hati.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Chris Jader in Harvard, Illinois

53 months ago

I am a union carpenter looking to find a jod in Haiti.I have done Commercial and residential work. If any one knows of any thing let me know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (64) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

pgwoolley@yahoo.com in South Pasadena, California

53 months ago

I am an Haitian- America ,Apprentice Pipefitter (2 yrs) ,I am fluent in Haitian Kreole, French and English.. I old an active US passport and am willing to work in Haiti. If anyone can direct me to companies going to Haiti I'd be willing to go Both as a worker and interpreter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

RayInIllinois in Joliet, Illinois

53 months ago

I my name is Raymond. I'm a Iraq Veteran looking to get in to one of the Union Apprenticeship. Is there any thing out there for me? I am willing to relocate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ray in Joliet, Illinois

53 months ago

pgwoolley@yahoo.com in South Pasadena, California said: Try the Pipefitter Union at Local 250 in los angels, CA.

Thank for the reply.
Are they hiring?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Raymond in Joliet, Illinois

53 months ago

Will do that and the same for me. Tahnks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ffish04@aol.com in Redwood City, California

53 months ago

loking for demo jobs in haiti please email infi,or

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Sandy Heathcoe in Groves, Texas

53 months ago

mjimmie57 in Denham Springs, Louisiana said: i have been hearing about jobs starting up in Haiti. does anyone have any knowledge
of companys hiring for these jobs?[/QUOTE sheathcoe@.gt.rr.com in Groves, Texas, does anyone have any info of construction work in Haiti, if so please let me know. I have 20 years in the field

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

ffish04@aol.com in Redwood City, California

53 months ago

frank anderson in san francisco jobs are scarce its who you know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mjohnson63 in Middleburg, Florida

53 months ago

does anybody know of any companies hiring to rebuild haiti? i live in florida 46 yr old male looking for constuction job. thnx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

mjohnson63 in Middleburg, Florida

53 months ago

46 year lod male looking for constuction job to rebuild haiti, anybody know who's hiring? i live in florida any help would be appreciated thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

bradpcg1@yahoo.com in Kansas City, Missouri

53 months ago

i'm looking to work in haiti. i'm experienced in all phases of construction. estimating, scheduling, field inspections & closeout.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jamesr in Florence, Alabama

53 months ago

in the same boat just dvorced and laid off looking for work anywhere 25yr. xperince in construction primarily plumbing ran a company for 10yrs.so know all aspects of plbg.trade and most of other trades.if any one has any info letme know

thanks jamesr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jairod Estreich in Arlington, Texas

53 months ago

i have 13 yrs construction behind me. I have built ICF homes, Done electical,welding,flooring,sheet rock work . and have ran fork lift and laid concrete. Looking for any construction crews going to haiti.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

beytariq in Brunswick, Georgia

53 months ago

lookin for work in haiti, i am a carpenter for 35yrs and would love to go and serve the people of haiti, plz respone if any one hear anything

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

beytariq in Brunswick, Georgia

53 months ago

look for work in haiti, carpentry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

booboo in Livonia, Michigan

53 months ago

I am in WI and have 20 yrs. experience in road building, sewer and water, and some iron work. I have also been around cattle and crops all my life. I can go to Haiti on short notice and may be willing to stay forever. I have driven all the trucks, can run most of the machinery, or I can be the laborer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

James in Leominster, Massachusetts

53 months ago

Im 31 years old and have been in the construction trade for 14 years and 6 of those years i've had my construction supervisor license. I was trying to find out if there is a place to find a job in haiti or the middle east in construction it don't matter if im a laborer or not if the price is right. If anyone has some information please contact me at www.rekone1978@gmail.com and thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Roy Dunham in Beverly Hills, Florida

53 months ago

I want to work over in Haiti. I've been in construction for 11yrs, i have my CDL,. I was a construction techninition for internation company, Hebel-Xella they deal with aircrete, you must know concrete, framing and blue print reading, heavy eq, thats some of the things.

i want to work for you in haiti.
thank you roy dunham

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

rlandremsr in troy, Illinois

52 months ago

did anyone find work in haiti, i have been in construction for over 20 years,if anybody can get me some info my email is rlandremsr@yahoo.com thanks for any help

Bryan Franklin in Bertram, Texas

52 months ago

Im looking for work in Haiti to help in rebuilding. Wood, steel, water and wastewater, and roadways are all acceptable fields of work. Can bring 2-3 others with me as well. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Mike in Lake Worth, Florida

52 months ago

Visit www.constructionjobsinhaiti.com to find the latest news and construction jobs in Haiti and Chile. These will be two of the biggest construction projects in history and will pay well for many years. We are putting skilled workers together with construction companies that are hiring.

This is a great site and the best I've found that focuses on jobs in these two countries...and they are not trying to sell you anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Boston, Massachusetts

52 months ago

l will love to help out in Hait .l been in construction as a general/laber for 10 years and have my osha card.Am tryin to help so bad to rebuil hait, if any one no anything just email me showdem788@yahoo.com Thank you so much and have bless day.

52 months ago

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pat in Nocal in Oakland, California

52 months ago

I'm looking to help rebuild Haiti. 16 yrs ex concrete construction, have been carpenter foreman last six years. Any info would help. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

denn7146@hotmail.com in Hollywood, Florida

52 months ago

I'm looking to help rebuild Haiti. I'm general contractor with license and insurance.
Can you contact me

larrychris1@hotmail.com

Pat in NOCAL in Oakland, California

52 months ago

I recieved ur reply, and I'm still interested in any work oportunties to work in Haiti, any info would be great.
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

reginal mereste in Orange, New Jersey

52 months ago

I am in New Jersey. currently looking for security jobs in haiti.

Doug in Baldwin Park, California

52 months ago

I am looking a construction/excavation job in Haiti.Does anyone have ideas and or what companys to contact?

Effie in Barrie, Ontario

52 months ago

I have over 25 years experience in electric/telephone wire installation. looking to go to Haiti, I can leave ASAP. I have experience with hurricane and storm relief. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

vitor alves in Fall River, Massachusetts

52 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jwhinges in Lansing, Michigan

52 months ago

I am a master plumber and a plumbing contractor. I am also looking for work in Haiti and or Iraq. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Jeremy

52 months ago

52 months ago

Mike in Lake Worth, Florida said: Visit www.constructionjobsinhaiti.com to find the latest news and construction jobs in Haiti and Chile. These will be two of the biggest construction projects in history and will pay well for many years. We are putting skilled workers together with construction companies that are hiring.

This is a great site and the best I've found that focuses on jobs in these two countries...and they are not trying to sell you anything.

Can you let me know the e-mail of the companys that are hiring for haiti..Please let me know THANK YOU my e-mail is vitor196569@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

skwantu in Sanford, Florida

52 months ago

I received 4 emails from "Mike" for the latest news about three
companies that got huge contracts for Haiti. Unfortunately, these
companies are "MARITIME RELATED". In other words guys, if you have
no maritime (open waters) experience, your employment chances with them are slim. However, if you want the company names and phone
numbers, contact me at skwantu@yahoo.com

Spears

Excavator in Salem, Oregon

52 months ago

My wife and I are looking to help in the rebuilding of Haiti.Our experience in construction and dentistry will go a long way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cristopherromarate@yahoo.com in Davao, Philippines

52 months ago

I want to help in rebuilding Haiti my experience in construction or in industry as welder for about 10 year's

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

looking for work in haiti.I am experience in heavy machine operator in construction..16 years experience..please let me know any information.

Excavator

52 months ago

I am to looking for work in Haiti.I will let you as soon as i found something out.

Thanks

52 months ago

thank you

advanced.plumbing@live.com in Guelph, Ontario

51 months ago

I have 25 years exp in the plumbing mech trade have worked on schools hospitals high rises have done it all looking for work to help hatia has anyone found work there and how.I have alot of tickets in the trade first aid,gas,crane,supervisor and more can someone help me find work there thanks Dan.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Richard in Houston, Texas

51 months ago

Is it safe to work in Haiti? and what is the lodgeing like?I have over 20 years in all phases of construction Frame,Concrete,Heavy Forklift exp. can someone give feedback and any one looking for someone with my experiience to work in Haiti? rpotter818@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

mjimmie57 in Denham Springs, Louisiana said: i have been hearing about jobs starting up in Haiti. does anyone have any knowledge
of companys hiring for these jobs?

have you heard of anyone getting a job in hatia yet thanks dan.

51 months ago

skwantu in Sanford, Florida said: I received 4 emails from "Mike" for the latest news about three
companies that got huge contracts for Haiti. Unfortunately, these
companies are "MARITIME RELATED". In other words guys, if you have
no maritime (open waters) experience, your employment chances with them are slim. However, if you want the company names and phone
numbers, contact me at skwantu@yahoo.com

Spears

I would like to know these companies if you could pass them along that would be great thanks Dan.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

I would love the names of these compamis. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

joseph in Miami, Florida

51 months ago

hi my name is joseph , iam an irrigation tech i would like to be part of rebuild haiti.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.