CDCR Peace officer psychologial evaluation appeal

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

orozco in Bakersfield, California

16 months ago

Today I received a letter I failed my evaluation due to poor judgment displayed in my past. My poor judgment was I was arrested for a fight at 18 years old; I am now 27 a veteran I served active duty for 4 years honorable discharged deployed to Iraq twice and joined the reserves after my contract was up. I was never diagnosed with ptsd. I have my degree in criminal justice and other then a two speeding tickets I have not been in trouble with the law since I was 18. I want to appeal it but want to know has anyone ever successfully appealed a rejection from SPB. Does anyone know any doctors I can see in Bakersfield for my appeal? I appreciate anyone who takes time reading this and or responding

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Big D559 in visalia, California

16 months ago

orozco in Bakersfield, California said: Today I received a letter I failed my evaluation due to poor judgment displayed in my past. My poor judgment was I was arrested for a fight at 18 years old; I am now 27 a veteran I served active duty for 4 years honorable discharged deployed to Iraq twice and joined the reserves after my contract was up. I was never diagnosed with ptsd. I have my degree in criminal justice and other then a two speeding tickets I have not been in trouble with the law since I was 18. I want to appeal it but want to know has anyone ever successfully appealed a rejection from SPB. Does anyone know any doctors I can see in Bakersfield for my appeal? I appreciate anyone who takes time reading this and or responding

Dang that sucks man how long ago did you take your psych?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

I took it two months ago, today the letter came in. I’m a supervisor with the security company I work for, and we have one person who is retired sheriff and he told me it way worth it to appeal it so ill be getting on that asap Monday

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

today i took my appeal with the psych doctor here in bakersfield. he was very pleased with me being military and focused on many questions on my trouble past and military, he explained how i had to re take the psych test and to be 100% honest, because the last psych test i took seemed a little close to failing because i answered the questions a little too perfect which makes no sense to me. i answered all the questions the same i know they are made to trick you but i answered the same even though they re word them all. i honestly dont have high hopes for this and just waiting the two weeks for the call from the doctor to see if he passed or failed me. everyone out there good luck

SOCAL 2010 in Ontario, California

14 months ago

orozco...any work on your appeal yet? Im in the process of appealing mine.How long did it tale your dr to get the paper work on you from the state? thanks on any info you can give.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

the doctor failed me on the appeal due to test results saying i was to defensive. he said the test shows i might be hiding something when i was 100% upfront with my history 9 years ago being arrested for the fight. he kept trying to focus on me being a combat veteran and if i have any ptsd issues, which i dont. i was upset but it is what it is. Good luck to you SOCAL 2010

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.