Re-establishing myself

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

reesie in Pleasant View, Tennessee

41 months ago

Having moved back from West Tenn a few weeks ago, due to a failed marriage, I'm finding alot of employers are requiring online applications. How do I know, besides the auto form letter that they send back, that my qualifications are being considered? I have extensive experience in several different fields, not just customer service. No degrees, just a HS diploma

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Elly John in Kingston, Jamaica

41 months ago

reesie in Pleasant View, Tennessee said: Having moved back from West Tenn a few weeks ago, due to a failed marriage, I'm finding alot of employers are requiring online applications. How do I know, besides the auto form letter that they send back, that my qualifications are being considered? I have extensive experience in several different fields, not just customer service. No degrees, just a HS diploma

Reesie, once you apply for a job in most cases at some point your will get some electric form to complete, whether application, authority to release or some other form. Do not be turned off by this. Ensure you know the company, research them and provide information that is asked once this is within reason.

Please do not sell yourself short, you have a diploma and you have experience use it to your advantage. But nonetheless, seek to do additional certification in the area of interest that you have to further improve your marketability as competition in the market is tight.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.