Comments (1 to 50 of 229)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

DAVID LEE JR. in New Orleans, Louisiana

94 months ago

POSITIONS AND LOCATIONS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

scottie arnould in Foley, Alabama

92 months ago

I am interested in starting work as a deck hand to gain the expierience to take my hundred tons captains licience i have had lots of expierience when i was younger on shrimp boats i would say i have up to 5 years worth. i am a very hard working and deticated man to what ever job I have thank you for what ever you can help me with

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (102) / No (37) Reply - Report abuse

Larry Tate in Winona, Mississippi

88 months ago

Hey I am very interested on working on a ship/boat again I do have experence I was in the US Navy four years active and two active reserve as a Gas Turbine Mech. I also worked in the oil lab for three years as a work center sup.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Chris Sweezy in Huntington, West Virginia

87 months ago

Recently Out of the Army. I am looking for a deckhand job in the Wv tristate area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

Captain Ray Roberts in Wakefield, Rhode Island

82 months ago

Deliver boats by water on the East coast. Teach Celestial Navigation, Boat safety and boat operations.
I have re-built power and sailboats from 14-36 feet. Including complete engine overhauls, rewire all electric panels and equipment, (G.P.S. lights, engine, mast lights, ect) Fiberglass work, Painting, reworking Standing and running rigging, installing new port lights, steering systems (wheel and tillers), bilge pumps, water pumps, heads and fresh and raw water systems. (Contact Supervisor: Yes, Supervisor's Name: Capt Ray Roberts, Phone: 401-286-9238)

S

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Captain Ray Roberts in Wakefield, Rhode Island

82 months ago

Also have a 50 ton Masters N/C
Thank You,
Capt Ray Roberts,
401-268-9238

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Adrian in Horsham, United Kingdom

80 months ago

I have Deck hand diploma and i was 2 months on the ship. I am looking for work as deck hand.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Shortdawg39 in Clinton, Iowa

79 months ago

andrew owen in Houston, Texas said: im 18 years old looking for a deckhand job i have no experiance but am really hard working and would appretiate any help...

800-456-9404 bluegrass marine steve durbin crew dispatch ask 4 application an start callin g bugging heelll out him an when he calls u better hav a bag an boots packed he will send u a buss ticket to paducah ky

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

bennie squires in Edenton, North Carolina

79 months ago

looking for job tugboat,dredgeboat as cook or deckhand. phone 252 632 4085

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

BJFisher81 in De Witt, Iowa

78 months ago

Just wondering what would a deckhand do in the winter months? If you are a deckhand do u travel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

adam guck in Paragould, Arkansas

78 months ago

i want to work on the boats as either a deckhand or cook. I have applied at several places. Blue Grass called me in for an interview several months ago but needed by medical discharge papers from when I was in the Army. I hurt my knee. I gathered all the necessary paperwork but haven't been able to get a hold of the man in charge of hiring since. I want to get on the boats ASAP.

adam
Paragould, AR
870 565 8147

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

brandon in Lake Charles, Louisiana

78 months ago

worked on a tug for a total of two months for a small time company.
they had me in the engine room after two weeks. Nothing to it, just get me out there im looking foward to it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

logan,ohio russ anderson not in Clearfield, Utah

78 months ago

i am in school right now for deckhand and would like a job when i get out i only have like three or four months left any help get a hold of me thanks
Russ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

benny borden in Marrero, Louisiana

77 months ago

i work 4 chs as a deckhand i am looking 4 a better job as a deckhand i have work there 4, 6 months

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

toby sneathern in Jackson, Mississippi

77 months ago

i am 18 i worked on a tug boat as a deck hand for 3 to 4 mounths an i wont to find a new deckhand job in la some were some one plaese help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

toby sneathern in Jackson, Mississippi

77 months ago

i need help finding a inland towing deck hand job in la some please help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

debra stjernberg

77 months ago

looking for a cooks job in the ky. area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kay in Rienzi, Mississippi

77 months ago

Looking for a cooks job. I Want to work on the tugboat!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anthony dupar in Stafford, Texas

77 months ago

i am seeking deckhand job i am a hardwork looking to work for a good company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Gregory Matthews in Stone Ridge, New York

76 months ago

I am 21 years old and I am a hardworking person. I attended Suny Maritime for a semester but I had to come home to resolve some personal issues. Now that all those are resolved I am looking to find a job as a deckhand. If you have any information please email me at gregmatt521@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

christopher in Houston, Texas

76 months ago

i have no expirience in this kind of worki am 20 years old but always up for a challeng i am very interstide in this work so please let me know somthing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Bonck Marine in Marietta, Georgia

76 months ago

I can solve all yall problems. 100 ton captains make $280 to $360 a day. Deckhands make $100 to $150 a day. To be a deckhand you dont have to be exp. just be willing to learn and follow simple instructions. if any of you want to work in the gulf of mexico as a deckhand visit our site, www.bonckmarine.com we can have you working within 72 hours.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Bonck Marine in Marietta, Georgia

76 months ago

WE ARE BASED OUT OF LOUISIANA NOT GEORGIA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Rechiel Boy M. Pena in Doha, Qatar

75 months ago

I am a filipino citizen a marine graduate with 7 years experience in a purse seiner fishing vessel with the position as a deck hand and steerman. I have my STCW-95 and other training certificates i am willing to work ASAP. Thanks a lot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Paul Ivey in Orange Park, Florida

75 months ago

Ron Hull III FMT Recruiting Manager in Mandeville, Louisiana said: Hello to all of you seeking employment in the inland marine industry. I work for a company called Florida Marine Transporters, and we proudly boast the newest fleet of modern tug boats in the industry. Along with such comfortable equipment the owner of the company has put together the best benefits package in the industry. We match dollar for dollar up to 11% on 401k, as well as offering full medical and dental. Florida Maarine also has made a big investment in the training of entry level deckhands all the way through the ranks of captain of a inland marine towing vessel, all at no cost to the employee. Entry level personnel start at $135 a day with full benefits. You can get an application online at floridamarinetransporters.com , Entry level applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age w/ high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess a valid US driver's license
- Produce an original birth certificate or certified copy or a social security card
- Be a U.S. citizen or possess a valid resident card
- Be able to read and comprehend the English language
- Not have a DWI/DUI in the past three years
- Pass a drug and alcohol screen
Thank You,

Ron Hull III

Dear Sir
I have just read your posting and would like to speak with someone directly or through email. I live in St. Augustine, FL and am interested in work. My cell phone number is 904 687-6388.Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jason Scroggy in Sydney, Australia

75 months ago

Im jason i currently finshed with the tribial warrior assocation in sydney to gosford for 7 days starting from anchoring berthing and unberthing. i,ll tell you now i did't have much experince to i went on the tribial worrior for me it was just to get out to sydney but i still had a passion from the the first step on that boat to the last i injoyed it i have a passion for the sea and from day one the skipper new that i did i love the sea and finshed my deck hand certificate i need to do 1800 hrs at sea and i willing to
please contact me on 0413379087 if you want passionet employer im also willing to learn new stuff as you do.
yours faithly jason

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

FRANK MIKE JR in Houston, Texas

75 months ago

I am seeking work as a deckhand to work anywhere in the gulf of mexico. I have no experience as a deckhand but my work ethic more than makes up for my lack of experience. To any employer willing to take a chance on me I gve my word to work like no other, be diligent in my duties and show utmost loyalty to thier company. My contact number is (504)468-6866 or cell#(504)259-0772. My email address is:fmikejr@yahoo.com Thanks for your time and help in this matter.

yours truly
Frank Mike Jr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jim in Virginia Beach, Virginia

75 months ago

They seem like a great company to work for I just didn't make the cut last year and decided not to fly there again this year for another interview.

Ron Hull III FMT Recruiting Manager in Mandeville, Louisiana said: Hello to all of you seeking employment in the inland marine industry. I work for a company called Florida Marine Transporters, and we proudly boast the newest fleet of modern tug boats in the industry. Along with such comfortable equipment the owner of the company has put together the best benefits package in the industry. We match dollar for dollar up to 11% on 401k, as well as offering full medical and dental. Florida Maarine also has made a big investment in the training of entry level deckhands all the way through the ranks of captain of a inland marine towing vessel, all at no cost to the employee. Entry level personnel start at $135 a day with full benefits. You can get an application online at floridamarinetransporters.com , Entry level applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age w/ high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess a valid US driver's license
- Produce an original birth certificate or certified copy or a social security card
- Be a U.S. citizen or possess a valid resident card
- Be able to read and comprehend the English language
- Not have a DWI/DUI in the past three years
- Pass a drug and alcohol screen
Thank You,

Ron Hull III

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

CJ Parker in Fort Pierce, Florida

75 months ago

Names: Charles Parker/ go by(CJ).. Im currently working on a research boat as a Deck hand in Fort Pierce Florida..The boat is 85 feet/100tons..We do Vibracore samples, We also rent it to clients,for other work.. Im currently looking to move up in the boating world. Like bigger an better boats.. I'm willing to move,or even stay out months at a time..I have only about 5 months work boat experience..Im very good at what I do.. Any help needed E-mail me or call me C3surf3J@aol.com / 2675751142

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

M Wayne in Logan, Ohio

75 months ago

I am new to the Marine Industry, or I guess I could say that I am back again. I was a Boatswain's Mate Petty Officer on an Oiler in the US Navy, and since then I have been working as a manager in the restaurant/bar industry, and painting houses. I have 15 years of cooking experience, and I have been painting for nearly 20. I am 38. I have an MMD and a TWIC. My passport is in process. I am looking for work as a deckhand O/S, Cook, Entry Level Engineer, or any combination. I prefer a live-on situation, and I don't care how long I spend at sea. If you could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!! (740)664-4320, or ollinko@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

M Wayne in Logan, Ohio

75 months ago

M Wayne in Logan, Ohio said: I am new to the Marine Industry, or I guess I could say that I am back again. I was a Boatswain's Mate Petty Officer on an Oiler in the US Navy, and since then I have been working as a manager in the restaurant/bar industry, and painting houses. I have 15 years of cooking experience, and I have been painting for nearly 20. I am 38. I have an MMD and a TWIC. My passport is in process. I am looking for work as a deckhand O/S, Cook, Entry Level Engineer, or any combination. I prefer a live-on situation, and I don't care how long I spend at sea. If you could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!! (740)664-4320, or ollinko@yahoo.com Also, I am willing to go anywhere.

James Ryan in Jackson, Mississippi

74 months ago

I was looking for entry level Deckhand position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sam in Houston, Texas

74 months ago

jim in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: They seem like a great company to work for I just didn't make the cut last year and decided not to fly there again this year for another interview.

I am searching for Just such a Position. I have over 25 Years of Offshore Employment Experience. I have Worked Aboard Various Boats. From Shrimp Boats, to...Diving Boats. Despite The Competition, I Know that The Offshore Industries is Looking for EXPERIENCED Hands, That LAUGH at Riugh Seas,and Can Work Under Intense Aggravation! I am From The Old School,and I have Experienced Everything Short of Jaws and Quint!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Frank Vining in Irvington, Alabama

74 months ago

Im searching for a cook job out in the gulf. Im at sea school in Bayou LaBatre taking the cooking course and im availible to work 08-25-08, and if someone could hire me i wouldnt let them down im a hard worker. My cell#(904)994-0196
Thanks,
Frank Vining

John Warren in Marrero, Louisiana

74 months ago

im 24 years old looking for a deckhand job i have no experiance but am really hard working and would appretiate if someone could help me out i always wanted to go offshore...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chris Garcia in Houston, Texas

73 months ago

I currently dont have a valid drivers licens but i realy want to work for your company i have legal documents so you know that i am a us citizen i can work the first 28/14 then go get my valid drivers licens please let me know something cuz i realy want to work as a deckhand for your company.

Fonzi in North Charleston, South Carolina

73 months ago

I have everything i need to be a deckhand worker.. I just cant find a company thats hiring a entry-level position can you please help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fonzi in North Charleston, South Carolina

73 months ago

Ive just read your email and i live in Charleston, SC i have everythig i need to be a merchant seaman can you please please email me back at Fonzi_Kakes@yahoo.com and i am ready to work ASAP thanks

Larry Gibson in Eunice, Louisiana

73 months ago

John Warren in Marrero, Louisiana said: im 24 years old looking for a deckhand job i have no experiance but am really hard working and would appretiate if someone could help me out i always wanted to go offshore...

You can email me below I can give you some Killer tips and some Hot leads for a small fee.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Larry Clark in Mounds, Illinois

72 months ago

My name is Larry Clark and im looking for Deckhand Jobs i have a certificate stating that i completed River Seamanship 1 at American Commercial Lines LLC. I also have certification in CPR, SFA, and Awareness Level Hazardous Material Training also through ACL. I now live in a rural area were jopbs are limited. Im trying to find somthing where i could work 30 to 45 days on the boat, and come home the remaining time or however you all do things im willing to do. Im also willing to travel. Im ready to work whenever you need someone, if im considered for the job.

Thank You,
Larry Clark

P.S. To Contact me:
Email Address: larryclark4408@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

john warren in Waynesboro, Mississippi

72 months ago

HI I AM JOHN WARREN I NEED A DECKHAND JOB I HAVE A YEAR EXPERIENCE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Phil in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

72 months ago

Seeking experienced deckhand/competent crew member living in south Florida to do an unpaid boat delivery from New Jersey to Miami - departing 25th Oct 2008. 41 foot Jeanneau (sailboat) - must be experienced in standing watch solo, both during the day and at night - and other general deckhand jobs. Flights to New Jersey PAID, as is food. Great way to build seamiles and experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

john warren in Waynesboro, Mississippi

72 months ago

I AM JOHN WARREN I HAVE A YEAR EXPERIANCE,IN RIGGING I HAVE MY BASIC RIGGING CARD.I ALSO PASS STCW CLASS'I LOVE MY JOB AS DECKHAND.[I NEED TO WORK NOW]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Phil in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

72 months ago

Hi there John Warren - unfortunately we are only paying for flights from south Florida to New Jersey. From Mississip, we'd need to pay for an extra return ticket home, so unfortunately it won't work. But thanks anyway - and if any other deliveries come up, I will let you know.
Phil

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mitch vinson in Marinette, Wisconsin

72 months ago

I'm looking for a job as a deck hand, I have experiance my e-mail is bears123456u@yahoo.com.

Joseph Holt in New Orleans, Louisiana

71 months ago

I actually live in Morgan City, Louisiana. I was a diesel mechanic in the Army and worked on Cummings and Detroit engines. I am seeking a position as an entry level engineer or deckhand. I also have oilfield experience.I have been approximately 200 miles offshore on several occasions fishing, but have never worked offshore. If anyone can offer suggestions as to companies hiring hard workers with no offshore experience in the area please post comment with info.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Russell Courtney in Chicago, Illinois

71 months ago

hello ron my name is russell courtney and i am interested in employment with your company i have been working on the waterways for the past 10 years i also have trying to contact you by phone.The reason i'm emailing you is because i dont have anyway of downloading a application i would appreciate if you could contact me at your earlest convience so that we could some get me a application.

Thank you for your time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ron Hull III FMT Recruiting Manager in Mandeville, Louisiana

71 months ago

You never have to pay for training at floridamarinetransporters.com
we are leading the industry with our safety record!!! We train all entry level deckhands for 14 days and pay you 85 dollars a day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mitch vinson in Marinette, Wisconsin

71 months ago

I am looking for any posions available

James Jackson in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

My name is james jackson and im looking for a deckhand job on tug boats or any boats that travel in the Gulf of Mexico. Im a hard worker and a quick learner and could complete any task given to me at any notice. I do not have any experience being a deckhand but do have friends that work for capital towing out of houston and think that i would be a good deckhand. I would be able to work 30 on 15 off, or if need be, even longer cause I really need the cash, Im an easy going, hardworking family man trying to make a living for me and my son. If you are interested in giving me a shot PLEASE contact me @ jjackson0425@gmail.com and leave me a message. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you! -James

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.