Where are all the dental hygiene jobs?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 990)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Suzanne in Terre Haute, Indiana

79 months ago

I graduated in 1995 in Indiana and there are no jobs here either. I have been driving 70 miles one way for over a year just to stay employed. And unfortunately the housing market is so bad, it's cheaper to drive than take a huge loss on the sale of my home. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Dr Zoe Nath in Peace River, Alberta

78 months ago

Please move your families to Alberta, Canada!!!
We offer our Hygienists the highest salaries in Canada
even new grads are pulling in $50-65/hour, it's crazy, but our dental fee guide supports this market for Hygiene.
Any man can get a job in Alberta right now with/without qualifications- we need anybody from labourers, oilfield related work/labour/heavy machinery operators etc etc the list is endless and the wages are excellent in that industry too!
Welcome to Alberta, Canada!
Dr Zoe Nath

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

suzanne in Terre Haute, Indiana

78 months ago

Hi Dr. Nath,
Are you a dentist? I have never been to Canada and am wondering what the licensing requirements are, if you know. I have been licensed in IN since 1996. I have accepted the fact I am going to relocate if I am going to stay employed as a hygienist, which I plan to do. IN just passed law that we can obtain anesthesia cert. but no classes yet. What about Canada? Thank you for the information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Liz in Fort Wayne, Indiana

78 months ago

I am taking Dental Hygiene at this moment. I have heard there were not very many jobs for DH at all and that there wasn't any in the Ft. Wayne area unless you "know" someone. I am considering transfering to RN myself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

karen king in Powder Springs, Georgia

78 months ago

I have been a practicing dental hygienist for twenty years. My office laid off and I have been searching for a job now for four months. The depressing hing is that I have a BS in health science and can't get a job outside of the industry because I have no experience. I have been feeling that I not only wasted twenty professional years but my college education as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

melissa in Lansdowne, Yukon

78 months ago

Dr Zoe Nath in Peace River, Alberta said: Please move your families to Alberta, Canada!!!
even new grads are pulling in $50-65/hour, it's crazy, but our dental fee guide supports this market for Hygiene.
Any man can get a job in Alberta right now with/without qualifications- we need anybody from labourers, oilfield related work/labour/heavy machinery operators etc etc the list is endless and the wages are excellent in that industry too!
Dr Zoe Nath

Hi Dr. Zoe Nath
I am very eagar to move myself out to Alberta in the coming '09 year. I am a RDH currently registered in Ontario, but in the process of becoming licensed in ALberta as well. Do you have any positions available?
THank you for your feedback on the DH situation in Alberta, gives me a little more support for my decision to go west
Melissa, RDH
mjbutler82@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rayna30 in Calgary, Alberta

78 months ago

melissa in Lansdowne, Yukon said: Hi Dr. Zoe Nath
I am very eagar to move myself out to Alberta in the coming '09 year. I am a RDH currently registered in Ontario, but in the process of becoming licensed in ALberta as well. Do you have any positions available?
THank you for your feedback on the DH situation in Alberta, gives me a little more support for my decision to go west
Melissa, RDH
mjbutler82@gmail.com

Hi Melissa, if I were you I would do some more research, the market is flooded in Calgary with hygienists right now....and I do mean flooded. Red Deer and Edmonton still seem to be okay though.

Also, I've been here for 5 yrs and I'm feeling the crunch. There used to be many jobs available, but now due to the influx of hygienists from other provinces, they have dwindled. I'm not just saying it...it's happening and the wages as a result have been dropping. I've never priced myself out of the market....and really quite frankly there are very few hygienists in a full-time job making over 55$/hr and that's just the reality. I've never been one to complain about the wage, but if there are no jobs, well you get the picture, sorry for the sobering news.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Future in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

Wages are going down for Dental Hygienist EVERYWHERE. Can't we strike or something? There must be something we can do? Stop accrediting private schools already. Every year the CDAC gives accreditation approval to private schools. Every year the amount of new graduates coming out, increase exponentially. Where does it stop? There needs to be more control over the number of new graduates coming out to the market. They're flooding the market everywhere and we're not doing anything.

We need to stand together to protect our future.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jacob in Toronto, Ontario

78 months ago

I'm thinking of moving to Calgary, Ab. Where are all the DH jobs in Calgary??? I did a thorough search and there's NOTHING... how are DH finding jobs in Alberta? I can't find anything online... depressing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jaime in Calgary, Alberta

78 months ago

Dr Zoe Nath in Peace River, Alberta said: Please move your families to Alberta, Canada!!!
Dr Zoe Nath

Hi dr Nath, just wondering if you are still looking for hygienist?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Carocorso in Edmonton, Alberta

78 months ago

Hi, I'm a hygienist of Quebec, but I'd live in Edmonton, can I work easily here with my permitt ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

rsniebel in Alachua, Florida

78 months ago

Dr Zoe Nath

Hi Dr. Nath...
It sounds too good to be true but I am game. I have been practicing for 10 years, licensed in Florida and Colorado and I too have been unable to find a job in my area of Gainesville, Florida. Relocating not a problem. I never thought to check Canada. Thank you for the info... I will be checking into Canada's requirements for licensure.. Have a great day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

news in Calgary, Alberta

78 months ago

Jacob in Toronto, Ontario said: I'm thinking of moving to Calgary, Ab. Where are all the DH jobs in Calgary??? I did a thorough search and there's NOTHING... how are DH finding jobs in Alberta? I can't find anything online... depressing.[/QUOTE
It is a good thing for you to do a thorough search before you move to Calgary. There is no job available in the market, and don't expect to get more than $45/hr in calgary if you ever find a job. I wonder how many hygienist positions are still available at DR. Nath office?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

I still have not found a job here in Florida. I thought when I read the comment from Dr. Nath... that it was too good to be true. There seems to be alot of us out there unable to find a hygiene job, not only in Canada where you are, but here in the States too. I am considering going to nursing achool... I wish you all luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

I wonder why dr nath has not responded to any of the replies on his offer? I have never made $45 an hour, not even on commission. Just like so many other things, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. How many hygienists were ready to pack the car?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jaime in Calgary, Alberta

78 months ago

There are no more jobs in Alberta because of all the people that have moved here... due to the fact that the wage is a lot higher...now no one can find a job....If you really want to move to canada, BC has a lot of jobs right now and the wage is just a bit lower...if you have a canadian license you can check the CDHA website for jobs posted....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

RDH in Goose Creek, South Carolina

77 months ago

Liz in Fort Wayne, Indiana said: I am taking Dental Hygiene at this moment. I have heard there were not very many jobs for DH at all and that there wasn't any in the Ft. Wayne area unless you "know" someone. I am considering transfering to RN myself.

I graduated from the hygiene program in May. After waiting for test results, licensing, etc. I was finally ready to start working in August. I agree with all the comments, jobs are scarce and the Docs that are hiring seem to be the ones that no one wants to work for. I stayed positive and very persistant. I was offered a job recently at an office that I love, clean, friendly, pays well. I got another full-time offer and several part-time offers after I accepted this job.
My point is, if you enjoy hygiene and that is what you desire to do... Don't give up on it. You never know how the economy will be when you graduate. Even the RNs are having their hours cut back here in SC. Just keep the faith. That's what I did regardless to what the market looked like. In the end I had more offers than I could handle.

Good Luck in you studies!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

BM in Epping, New Hampshire

77 months ago

Liz in Fort Wayne, Indiana said: I am taking Dental Hygiene at this moment. I have heard there were not very many jobs for DH at all and that there wasn't any in the Ft. Wayne area unless you "know" someone. I am considering transfering to RN myself.

Good idea!!! Nursing will give you: STABILITY, BENEFITS, CONSISTENCY, VACATION (Pd. ?), possibly a 401-K...
HYGIENE: ???????? Good Luck!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

Excellent idea! I have had numerous jobs in the past 15 years and am ending up with nothing. No 401k, no insurance, no paid holidays or vacations. The $$ was good every payday, but if you are looking to have something in the end, don't go with hygiene. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

russ in Ogden, Utah

77 months ago

Does the ADHA really represent the best interests of US Dental Hygiene? I have my doubts.

I see new propriortorship schools opening, continued emphasis of AA, AS or certifcate programs as the entry level for DH and the use of dental assistants (in my office anyway) in child prophy appointments. I have checked several of their pts. only to find visable calc that even the dentist dismisses as well catch it next time.

One of my patients asked me about DH as a career. I told her to go online and key word "dental hygiene jobs" and then "RN Jobs". RN jobs outnumber DH jobs far more than 50 to 1.

In representing the best interests of DH; the ADHA has fallen short in increasing public awareness of our profession, creating jobs with benefits, supporting independent practice, promoting job security and securing self-regulation for our profession.

The ADA has a proposal to create an Oral Preventive Assistant (OPA) which could be a disaster for DH. Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile; you can count on it!

Our ADHP program should be abandoned. If you want to be a dentist; apply to dental school. The ADA is already addressing the issue with their Community Dental Health Coordinator (CDHC) program which is now in the experimental phase. It's going to be a tough fight to get ADHP through against the ADA's new programs. It's energy that could be better expended elsewhere.

Our greatest danger is ourselves. We created an environment of part-time employment, jobs without benefits, outside regulation and the image of being the "Cleaning Lady (Man)".

ADHP will not create more jobs. No state (save Minnesota I believe) even teaches the ciriculum. No state has legislation to empower any ADHP Master's Degree graduate to practice as the ADHP program is outlined by the ADHA.

We need to demand more of our ADHA or create a new more pro-active voice for our community.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No Reply - Report abuse

amg in Courtenay, British Columbia

77 months ago

jaime in Calgary, Alberta said: There are no more jobs in Alberta because of all the people that have moved here... due to the fact that the wage is a lot higher...now no one can find a job....If you really want to move to canada, BC has a lot of jobs right now and the wage is just a bit lower...if you have a canadian license you can check the CDHA website for jobs posted....

The amount of jobs in BC has dropped by an alarming amount in the past year as well. I've seen the job postings drop to less than 1/3 of what they were when I graduated in '07. Of course, in that time three new schools have opened. Two are community colleges that only graduate 16-22 new grads and are based on the existing public school curriculums (two year program with 1 year of pre-reqs, so three years total), but one is a private school from Ontario model that will be pumping out a much greater number of grads every 18 months. There is also an advanced placement hygiene program for dental assistants who have more than two years experience. So there is a total of six colleges in BC, plus the UBC degree program. I've also talked to several people from BC who are going to Ontario to go to school (because it's easier to get into programs, they tell me) and then plan to come back to BC to practice.

So far wages seem to be holding fairly steady, average around $35-45 depending on where in BC you are. In Vancouver you could make more, although that may have changed - I moved to central Vancouver Island soon after graduating. However the cost of living in Vancouver is relatively high. I suspect that in the larger centers it will be the perks and incentives that go first, then the wages will start to drop soon after as the job market floods more. Really, with the new schools and programs, we don't actually need more people coming here to work - the jobs are disappearing steadily as it is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

BJP in Modesto, California

76 months ago

I have just completed all of the prereqs and am getting ready to send off my applications in Jan. For the past year I have been keeping my eyes open for local openings in DH. I thought maybe I was just looking in the wrong area but after reading all of your posts I am kinda scared that I may be making the wrong career choice:(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

I recommend you do some research first. Many hygienists are out of work right now and it's not only the economy. There are so many accredited hygiene programs that the market is saturated. I have 15 years exp. and have been commuting 70 miles one way for over a year and am now unemployed. And I have excellent references. I still love what I am trained to do, but I was enrolled to go on for a bachelors in public health and I have put that on hold. There is an excellent job site called simply hired if you are interested in a particular state. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

russ in Ogden, Utah

76 months ago

BJP in Modesto, California said: I have just completed all of the prereqs and am getting ready to send off my applications in Jan. For the past year I have been keeping my eyes open for local openings in DH. I thought maybe I was just looking in the wrong area but after reading all of your posts I am kinda scared that I may be making the wrong career choice:(

Yeah, If I had it to do over again I might have opted for a career in rad therapy. The program is 2 years and two of my friends already are working full-time with benefits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Susan Miller in Fort Wayne, Indiana

76 months ago

There are no jobs in Fort Wayne, Indiana. And the dentists here are getting rid of us that have been practicing awhile to hire prettier faces and cheaper wages. It's devasting because I loved my work. And after working the same place for 17 years I was let go. My boss texted me Hi-ur fired Dr. D. He didn't even give me the dignity to tell me. I miss my patients--life is hard. Prayers are appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Angie in Bloomington, Illinois

76 months ago

I feel your pain in Illinois. The area I am in is so saturated. I left a full time position in NW Indiana w/ benefits. I am looking for only one or two days a week- no luck. I have had 4 calls to sub w/in the last month, so that helps. I still drive to Indiana to work one Saturday a month and filled in for three weeks over Christmas. I really think that the economy isn't helping the situation either.

Susan- I hope that you are getting unemployment. After 17 years of loyalty, your boss deserves to treat you with more respect. I now how hard it is to not be able to work in the field you love. After subbing yesterday I was in such a better mood. Hope things turn around for you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

russrdh in Salt Lake City, Utah

76 months ago

It's time the ADHD advocate for independent practice in all states. Colorado and Maine are ahead in this respect and California isn't too far off. I would expect it there w/in a year or so now that self-regulation is on the books and set to begin by mid 2009. If DH had better representation we would go farther and have better job security. I used to work for UPS and the union looked after me in health, job security, safety, education and so much more. I'd unionized in a heartbeat if I could. I do hear that there is a union in Wisconsin. I wonder how it is working for them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

What a jerk! I am so sorry this happened to you. 17 years of your life and this is how he treats you? I will pray for you and I am sure this happened for a reason. There is something better in your future, keep the faith.
I lost my job in Indianapolis Dec 18. I interviewed 10 weeks and worked only 6. The practice mgr had me sweep the clinic because we had a regional mgr coming, she came and terminated me. And I drove 70 miles to get there in ice and snow. You just never know how people can be that way.
I live in Terre Haute, IN and there are no jobs here, haven't been for a couple of years. I have an interview in southern IN next week and will consider relocation. I love hygiene but it is very difficult to find employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

TammyJean in Lincolnville, Maine

76 months ago

I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you, very unfair! If you haven't already, maybe you can try some temp work. It can be hit or miss but it allows you to meet potential new employers. My thoughts are with you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Hello...
I too am still looking for a hygiene job and have since August. I am in North Florida and there is nothing here. I even advertised myself with letters of introduction and my resume as a temp, and still nothing... My 10 years of experience is not making a difference. I feel for all of you. It sounds like several of you have been treated very unfairly... I think this forum is an awesome tool for reaching out to each other in these tough times. I too love hygiene, but am seriously considering the nursing program in the fall. Good Luck to everyone. I know there is something out there for each and everyone of us. Sometimes we just must be still and let it come. The Lord knows what he is doing and we are not forsaken. Just believe... Have a blessed day..

adnguyen in Garden Grove, California

76 months ago

I am from south california, Orange county. If any one knows which office is hiring, please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

I am advertising a Part Time Dental Hygiene job in Peace River, Alberta Canada with a wage of $65.00/hour for an experiences RDH 3 day week in a Fully Digital Office utilizing Schick Digital Xray, Dentrix in all operatories.
Please forward your resumes to us if you are able to obtain some Canadian license paperwork.
Thank you so much and good luck in your search.
Most sincerely,
Dr Zoe Nath

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

suzanne in Terre Haute, Indiana said: Hi Dr. Nath,
Are you a dentist? I have never been to Canada and am wondering what the licensing requirements are, if you know. I have been licensed in IN since 1996. I have accepted the fact I am going to relocate if I am going to stay employed as a hygienist, which I plan to do. IN just passed law that we can obtain anesthesia cert. but no classes yet. What about Canada? Thank you for the information.

Yes, I am a dentist in search of a Dental Hygienist and also a Dental Associate
Please contact the Alberta Dental Association if you are serious about qualifying for jobs in Alberta, Canada. Yes, there are courses you can take by correspondance here with practical exams in Alberta for Dental Anaesthesia and Laser Certification also.
Thanks for your email.
Dr Zoe Nath

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

jaime in Calgary, Alberta said: Hi dr Nath, just wondering if you are still looking for hygienist?

Yes please forward your resume to us by email to whdental@telus.net c/o West Hill Dental
in Peace River, Alberta.
Thanks so much,
Dr Zoe Nath

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

jaime in Calgary, Alberta said: Hi dr Nath, just wondering if you are still looking for hygienist?

Yes, please forward your resume to whdental@telus.net
Thanks!
Most sincerley,
Dr Zoe Nath

dental hygiene student in Vancouver, British Columbia

76 months ago

Hi everyone,
I'm a 1st year dental hygiene student in one of the schools in BC. Unfortunately, the program reminds me a boot camp. Also, I have been starting to feel pain in my back after sitting for extended periods of time. My main concern is that the job market is becoming overfloated with hygienists coming from Ontario, and I'm wondering if it's worth to go through school ending with very limited opportunities.
Maybe somebody can give me advise regarding a career in the dental hygiene field.
Thank you.
dental hygiene student:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

As with any job in any career , you need to ask yourself if you are willing to commit to a career and if necessary move to follow your chosen career to where there is demand for your chosen field.
Doctors, dentists, lawyers, etc. all move to follow their career so it is matter of whether you are committed to pursuing your career to see where it takes you, not sitting back and hoping that you will land the perfect high paying position withing 5km of where you live.

Something to think about for all of you in the Hygiene field in todays economy but it also applies to everyone in any field Not just Hygiene.

Most sincerely,
Dr Zoe Nath

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

We all have to follow our chosen careers- it would be silly of us to think that we can land the perfect job with perfect pay within 5km of our home!
If you love your career it will take you to some pretty interesting places and if you are adventurous then life will pay it forward to you!
Most sincerley,
DrZoe Nath

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dental hygiene student in Nanaimo, British Columbia

76 months ago

Do I have to do a practical exam in order to practice in Alberta after graduating after an accredited DH school in BC?
Thank you

adnguyen in Garden Grove, California

76 months ago

I know some hygienists would reccommend unnecessary tx to patients to bring up production. If you are one of those, it's very easy to find jobs. I lost my job of 7 yrs when my boss sold the practice to a greedy & malicious dentist. I also lost my part time job to a dentist turned hygienist because her production is much higher than mine.
If you are ethical, go for RN. I regret for choosing hygiene over RN.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

I couldn't agree with you more. Hygiene is not what it was 15 years ago when I graduated. Many offices are not interested in the patient except for their wallet. My last employer told me to "re-do" perio charts and "come up" with some pockets. I left.

American Dental Center-Muscat in Muscat, Oman

76 months ago

American Dental Center in Muscat, the beachfront capital of Oman. Opportunity for quality oriented hygienist in a high quality dental practice with state of the art facility with our clinical team - general dentist, oral surgeon, orthodontist and endodontist. Interact with many nationalities and friendly, hospitable local population. Within driving distance to Dubai. Applicant must be interested in exploring different cultures and eager to travel. Compensated at 40% of production. Paid health and malpractice insurance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Matthew in Lehigh Acres, Florida

76 months ago

My mother is a dental hygentist in south florida and work here is scarce has anyone looked into alberta yet?
I want to find her something in Fl. but have work will travel!
Nanifique@yahoo.com

jayhawk in Wisconsin

76 months ago

russrdh in Salt Lake City, Utah said: It's time the ADHD advocate for independent practice in all states. Colorado and Maine are ahead in this respect and California isn't too far off. I would expect it there w/in a year or so now that self-regulation is on the books and set to begin by mid 2009. If DH had better representation we would go farther and have better job security. I used to work for UPS and the union looked after me in health, job security, safety, education and so much more. I'd unionized in a heartbeat if I could. I do hear that there is a union in Wisconsin. I wonder how it is working for them?

Hygiene jobs in Wisconsin are scarce also. Sorry. I've been w/o a job for a yr. Right now there is nothing in the papers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hilda in Davenport, Iowa

76 months ago

Wow. Sobering comments. I am getting ready to to take national boards in March, then clinicals in May. I will graduate shortly therafter. I have been considering moving to find a job, but where is that?! Good luck to all of us...

76 months ago

Good luck to you! I have been sending resumes all over the US and nothing. It is a very difficult time, the worst I have seen. I know if we stick with it there will be opportunities in the future. I am currently on unemployment making in one week less than I made in one day, so yes it is very sobbering.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

June in Lorain, Ohio

75 months ago

Good Luck to each of you.
When I graduated from an Ohio college in 1988 with a degree in Dental Hygiene and Expanded Functions the market was my choice. There were so many jobs to choose from. I have experienced a variety of practices from those that served the underpriviledged to those that were strictly cosmetic.
Now is completely a different story. Three years ago I was employed in a practice approx 8 years, the dentist(owner) retired. A new owner was purchasing the practice. Each of us(three front desk, two assistants, myself) were informed nothing would change but the name on our paycheck. He bought(signed the papers) the practice @ 4:40PM on Monday, by 4:59PM three of us no longer had jobs!!! He did not rehire any of the highest paid persons in each department. He already had hires to start the next day. The previous owner was furious, but the papers were signed. I have not found anything steady full time since. So much for loyalty, experience, and skills. It does not exist in any job. Everyone is dispensible and replaceable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Wow, that was horrible! I can imagine the grieving you went through. You are so right, everyone is replacable. I am seeing pay decrease, are you? I was offered an interview today at $17 less an hour than I made last month! I am going as it is better than no dollars an hour, but with the market so flooded (and the dentists know this) those of us with many years of skill and knowledge are getting hammered.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

June in Lorain, Ohio

75 months ago

Yes, It was tough. The new hire's salary was $9.00 less an hour than mine, she was right out of school. But I try to believe that everything happens for a reason. You just may not know why @ the time. My salary now is less than I made 10 years ago.
What are each of you experiencing in your offices with delegated functions? I cannot understand in Ohio what dentists are allowing asistants to perform on patients that do not follow the Ohio Dental Board's guidlines. But I have keep my mouth shut for over 20 years because I want my job.

June in Lorain, Ohio

75 months ago

saipeople in kingwood, Texas said: Search health care related jobs here - www.saipeople.com

I tried this site @ your recommendation. Typed in Ohio, Dental Hygiene.....Guess What? No jobs for this search criteria.
Any other sugestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.