California Clinical Boards Patient

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 291)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

e kazi in Bay Area, California

71 months ago

Are there any dental hygienists out there who know where I can get a boards patient? I am willing to pay for a reliable patient. I graduated from an out-of-state program and I'm now returning back to the Bay Area to take my clinicals and get my CA license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

rdhwlsc in Louisville, Kentucky

71 months ago

I feel your pain! I just took the SRTA clinical board exam in December after being out of the field of hygiene for many many years! It was 5 days before the exam and I still did not have a patient! EEEk. Luckily it all worked out...now if I could just find work here in Louisville, KY! Have you tried going to a construction site? Those guys are usually good sources of patients with supra and sub gingival calculus. SRTA requirements were soo specific about which teeth, what kind, etc that I was totally freaked out beforehand. Try local dental schools too...they usually have a patient or two who cannot afford treatment and they may be able to help if you call. You can also try local churches and or seminaries in the area. I previously found a seminary student for a Board exam and that worked out very well. They usually cannot afford to see a dentist and they are reliable and Christian-hearted. I wish you the best...keep looking and keep putting the word out there...ask everyone you can think of! Good luck!!! You'll do it!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Lori in Seattle, Washington

71 months ago

e kazi in Bay Area, California said: Are there any dental hygienists out there who know where I can get a boards patient? I am willing to pay for a reliable patient. I graduated from an out-of-state program and I'm now returning back to the Bay Area to take my clinicals and get my CA license.

You can also advertise in the local paper (this is how I found my board patient). 123

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SDAVISHB in Huntington Beach, California

69 months ago

I am looking for a board patient. HOw much are you offering to these patients? I hate to pay, but I feel that it may help secure the patient if I pay them after they sit for me. What do you think?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

that's what i plan on doing. i plan on paying $200 for a patient unless i find a friend or family member.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

katie in San Francisco, California

69 months ago

e kazi in Bay Area, California said: Are there any dental hygienists out there who know where I can get a boards patient? I am willing to pay for a reliable patient. I graduated from an out-of-state program and I'm now returning back to the Bay Area to take my clinicals and get my CA license.

hi,my name is katie and i just went to my Dentist today and he told me I am a qualify patient for students who wants to take board exams.if u need me, let me know so then we can discuss the rest of the details! ^^

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

hi,my name is katie and i just went to my Dentist today and he told me I am a qualify patient for students who wants to take board exams.if u need me, let me know so then we can discuss the rest of the details! ^^

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Yes, I'd love to screen you for my dental hygiene board exam. Why did your dentist think you'd be a good board patient? The reason I ask is because the dental board exam is different from the dental hygiene board exam. As a dentist, he may have thought you were a good patient for the dental board exam instead of the dental hygiene board exam. I plan on paying $150 to the right patient.

Please let me know cause I am very interested.

69 months ago

hi! is me katie again, I went to my dentist and he told me that since i haven't went for cleaning for at least 2 years, and he took some x-rays and saw there are plenty calculas which qualify for students who wants to take the board exams. i don't know if i can help you or not since i don't know the difference but just let me know and i live in the bay area so if u want me to do a screening just give me the time and i will come if i get paid ^^

69 months ago

The screening will take about 15 minutes and is painless. I am willing to drive to you. From what it sounds like, you'd make a good dental hygiene board patient. My exam is in mid July, and I would pay the $150 at the exam, and not before then. If this works for you, let me know.

69 months ago

By the way, I forgot to mention that the screening is to see if you'd be a good board patient. The actual exam is in mid July, which is when I'd be paying you $150.

69 months ago

that sounds good to me but i am only available on fridays,saturday, and sunday. Afternoons also since i want to sleep ^^. so let me know which days for screening and if it is within san francisco then i can actually drive there myself.

69 months ago

you can contact me at ebakazi@yahoo.com. then, we can discuss the screening over the phone

e kazi in San Francisco, California

68 months ago

I'm looking for a dental hygiene board patient. It'll be at UCSF on July 17th. I'm willing to pay $150. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone who is, please let me know.

katie in Fremont, California

68 months ago

As I said in the previous comments, my Dentist told me I am a qualify patient for the board exams. I am also available on July 17th to take the board exam. If anyone needs me pls contact me through e-mail, I am willing to help as long as I get paid ^_^

e kazi in San Francisco, California

68 months ago

I am very interested in having you as my boards patient. can you email me at ebakazi@yahoo.com? In this way I can give you my phone number. I don't want to give out my number on this forum.

thank you

jackie in SAN DIEGO in Denver, Colorado

68 months ago

Hello! I am looking for a board patient as well in the San Diego area. The exam is July 11th. Please let me know if you may qualify. Idealy, I am looking for someone who hasn't had their teeth cleaned in 5-10 years. I will pay you and feed you the day of the exam!!

thank you,

jackie, san diego, CA

Jessica in Redlands, California

67 months ago

Hello, I"m looking for a dental hygiene boards pt. My exam is in July either july 11th, or 12th this is a saterday or Sunday. If you havent had your teeth cleaned in over 3-5 yrs you may qualify as a boards pt. If you are intrested please respond and we can work out a time to schedule a screening (an exam of the calculus build-up)this is painless and takes about 15 mins.

Katie4444 in Santa Rosa, California

66 months ago

katie in San Francisco, California said: hi,my name is katie and i just went to my Dentist today and he told me I am a qualify patient for students who wants to take board exams.if u need me, let me know so then we can discuss the rest of the details! ^^

Hi Katie!
Have you been contacted reguarding being a dental patient for boards? i am willing to pay & I am taking my boards in san Francisco on July 19, 2009.
Thanks!
-Katie

katie in Oakland, California

66 months ago

Sure, i am available on Sunday July 19th,2009 so can you give me your e-mail so then we can discuss when to meet up and other things over e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon !

Diane in Glendale, California

66 months ago

I'm looking for a Board patient for July 12th in the afternoon at USC School of Dentistry. Will pay for a qualified patient. Please email if interested.

Daryl Rickman in Susanville, California

66 months ago

yes i am a great boards patient my sister is a hygienists, and i was her boards patient. my pockets are 4 and 5 and i have ledges. my name is Daryl and you my contact me at Rickman_daryl@yahoo.com

66 months ago

Daryl Rickman in Susanville, California said: yes i am a great boards patient my sister is a hygienists, and i was her boards patient. my pockets are 4 and 5 and i have ledges. my name is Daryl and you my contact me at Rickman_daryl@yahoo.com

Hi Daryl, would you be willing to travel to southern calif. to be a boards patient? dianetraulsen@yahoo.com

Daryl Rickman in Susanville, California

66 months ago

when and where in southern california

66 months ago

Daryl Rickman in Susanville, California said: when and where in southern california

The date would be Oct. 25th at Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, California. I just took my board this past Sunday and when you responded I thought of a classmate who still has her board to take. The above is her date. If you have some interest please email her at quemalacres@hotmail.com. Thanks

Jamie Gee in los angeles, California

66 months ago

Hey there,
I was just told by my dentist that I have a perfect lesion for somebody looking for a patient to take their board exam. I live in southern cali (just outside LA), but will be going up to Oregon for school. I would be interested in working something out with somebody who is looking for the ideal patient.
Shoot me an email at jayrose090@yahoo.com and we can go over details

Michelle Bymel

65 months ago

Hi there...
I am scheduled to take my Dental Hygiene Clinical Exam @ Loma Linda University, Oct.25th. I am on the look out for a qualified patient. I am offering $350.00; should anyone know of such an individual or is interested in sitting as my patient, please e-mail
me @ michellebymel@aol.com. Also, perhaps a candiate would like to share a pt? I am also offering a finders fee of $50.00, should an RDH and or, blogger has a pt. for me! Thanks...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

alan in Sacramento, California

65 months ago

I'll be your board patient!? want to do some dental work on me?

65 months ago

im perfect patient for you...please contact me at jayrose090@yahoo.com

Bears in Los Angeles, California

65 months ago

I'm also looking for a pt for the RDH board at Loma Linda, Oct 25th. I'm in the San Diego area and willing. To pay very well for a quality patient. If you are interested please contact me @ luckiestrugurl@yahoo.com.
Thank you very much and have a great day!!

nicholle in Antelope, California

65 months ago

katie in San Francisco, California said: hi,my name is katie and i just went to my Dentist today and he told me I am a qualify patient for students who wants to take board exams.if u need me, let me know so then we can discuss the rest of the details! ^^

I am going to San Francisco and will pay a large amount to use a qualified patient. Please let me know!

nicholle in Antelope, California

65 months ago

I am taking boards in San Fran on Oct 4th, a Sunday. I will pay a substantial amount to anyone who qualifies. If you think this is you or someone you know, pls email me at coleyd83@yahoo.com. I promise it will be worth your time!

maryamh94 in Aliso Viejo, California

64 months ago

Daryl Rickman in Susanville, California said: yes i am a great boards patient my sister is a hygienists, and i was her boards patient. my pockets are 4 and 5 and i have ledges. my name is Daryl and you my contact me at Rickman_daryl@yahoo.com

Hi Daryl if you are stil available , I am taking the board in San Fransisco on Sunday Oct 4th please Email me at maryamh94@yahoo.com

sandave miguel in union city, California

63 months ago

nicholle in Antelope, California said: I am going to San Francisco and will pay a large amount to use a qualified patient. Please let me know!

hello,i saw your ad at the forum and i am interested to be your patient,i was a patient for another student last October 4,2009 at UCSF and she did mu Upper left and my bottom left is still good as well as the Upper right and Lower right,i got my xrays with me she paid me $350..if you are interested Pls let me know,Thanks so much!

murrieta RDH in Murrieta, California

63 months ago

e kazi in Bay Area, California said: Yes, I'd love to screen you for my dental hygiene board exam. Why did your dentist think you'd be a good board patient? The reason I ask is because the dental board exam is different from the dental hygiene board exam. As a dentist, he may have thought you were a good patient for the dental board exam instead of the dental hygiene board exam. I plan on paying $150 to the right patient.

Please let me know cause I am very interested.

If you have a chance to screen your potential patients again, do it. I just took board exam last July and passed successfully. From my experience, your patient has to meet the requirements. Probing depth has to be within their required range ,and the amount of calculus must meet the requirements and must be ledges. Good luck with your exam.

maryam h in Irvine, California

62 months ago

sandave miguel in union city, California said: hello,i saw your ad at the forum and i am interested to be your patient,i was a patient for another student last October 4,2009 at UCSF and she did mu Upper left and my bottom left is still good as well as the Upper right and Lower right,i got my xrays with me she paid me $350..if you are interested Pls let me know,Thanks so much!

HI i AM TAKING THE BOARD IN lOS ANGELES ON MARCH 14. I WILL PAY MORE THAN THE LAST TIME YOU PAID ,IF YOU ARE A QUALIFIED PATIENT.I ALSO PROVIDE THE ACCOMODATION AND ALL OTHER TRIP EXPENSES. PLEASE EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW SO WE CAN ARRANGE TO MEET.

62 months ago

maryam h in Irvine, California said: HI i AM TAKING THE BOARD IN lOS ANGELES ON MARCH 14. I WILL PAY MORE THAN THE LAST TIME YOU PAID ,IF YOU ARE A QUALIFIED PATIENT.I ALSO PROVIDE THE ACCOMODATION AND ALL OTHER TRIP EXPENSES. PLEASE EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW SO WE CAN ARRANGE TO MEET.

Maryam....
I am your perfect patient to take your board exams, with all of the xrays and other necessary need to prove it. Please contact me at jayrose090@yahoo.com and we can make arrangements. I'd love to be your patients and help you pass your exam
-Jamie

ewr in Toronto, Ontario

62 months ago

afe

CAM in Alpharetta, Georgia

62 months ago

Michelle Bymel said: Hi there...
I am scheduled to take my Dental Hygiene Clinical Exam @ Loma Linda University, Oct.25th. I am on the look out for a qualified patient. I am offering $350.00; should anyone know of such an individual or is interested in sitting as my patient, please e-mail
me @ michellebymel@aol.com. Also, perhaps a candiate would like to share a pt? I am also offering a finders fee of $50.00, should an RDH and or, blogger has a pt. for me! Thanks...

/
Did you find someone? I am sched to take exam in GA on Dec 7/8 and I dont have a patient. Any ideas are appreciated.

e kazi in Newark, California

62 months ago

place an ad in the general labor section of craigslist. there are a lot of construction workers who look at that section and people without dental insurance. that's where i found my patient at. i took my North East Regional Boards and passed it. Now, i have to take my California state boards, but I don't have a place to screen my patients. When I took my NERBS, I was in school, and of course the school allowed me to use the dental clinic to screen. Now I don't have that option because my school is over 3k miles away. Does anyone have any suggestions?

CAM in Alpharetta, Georgia

62 months ago

great idea about craigslist. Try asking a local dentist near your home if you can use an operatory to screen during their lunch hour and offer your RDH services free of charge for a few hours after you are licensed. Or offer to come in and file / help at front desk for them.

Ashley in Fresno, California

56 months ago

I am taking to California state board for dental hygiene July 10 or 11 2010 if anyone has a board patient or info on potential patients I would really appreciate it. Willing to pay cash and travel expenses

Rina in Edmonton, Alberta

56 months ago

Ashley in Fresno, California said: I am taking to California state board for dental hygiene July 10 or 11 2010 if anyone has a board patient or info on potential patients I would really appreciate it. Willing to pay cash and travel expenses

How was the wriiten examination? i am writing mine next month. thx

Lisa in Escondido, California

56 months ago

My dental hygentist says he's 99.9% certain I would qualify as a clinical boards patient. He says I consistently have the perfect amount of buildup needed after 6-8 months. I just had my teeth cleaned today, but I would be interested and willing to confirm if I am qualified if someone is looking for a patient in the San Diego area. Compensation is negotiable. Thanks!

Ashley in Fresno, California

56 months ago

Really?!? Most board patients qualify after going 6-8 years without a cleaning. As far as I know CA state boards are offered this year at USC or UCSF in July but I have not heard of anything in the SD area. Thanks for your response.

tonyfan84 in Columbus, Mississippi

56 months ago

I am looking for a dental board patient for my test in Jackson Mississippi. I am willing to pay expenses including travel. I really need someone and it doesn't matter where they are from. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

priyanka in Turlock, California

56 months ago

Lisa in Escondido, California said: My dental hygentist says he's 99.9% certain I would qualify as a clinical boards patient. He says I consistently have the perfect amount of buildup needed after 6-8 months. I just had my teeth cleaned today, but I would be interested and willing to confirm if I am qualified if someone is looking for a patient in the San Diego area. Compensation is negotiable. Thanks!

can you be my patient then. l will pay u a good price too $200. But just make sure that you have enough deposit now on ur teeth by going to your dentist and finding out foe me. The exam will be on june 6th in USC, Los Angeles. please reply back

priyanka in Turlock, California

56 months ago

I am looking for a patient who would be available for june 6th at the USC campus in LA, and is reliable and overdue for dental cleaning. Please contact me via this website. I will be paying $200 for this.

Thanks in advance

Lisa in Escondido, California

56 months ago

Hi. Sorry, but I was just in for a cleaning in April when I learned about the possibility of being a good candidate as a board patient. Is the exam the same time every year at USC? Thanks

SamanthaDH in Loma Linda, California

56 months ago

Hi There! I am a Dental Hygiene Student in Loma Linda looking for a boards patient. If you live around the area, and haven't had a teeth cleaning in 3 or more years, e-mail me!!! I'm willing to pay for your cleaning, and pay for your time if you qualify!
I would need to check your mouth at Loma Linda University, and then the actual test is on July 11 in Los Angeles.
sambushnell@gmail.com

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.