Foreign dentist

Comments (2)

Ana in Tampa, Florida

25 months ago

I'm living in tampa now and I would like to work as a DH here. Where do I start ? I am a foreign trained dentist. Can somebody tell what do I need to do?

exp in Massachusetts

24 months ago

Go to the Board of Denistry in the state of Florida.....too many RDH's are in the field DA work instead...and test to become a DR. in FLA....also find a Dental/Dentist site that would be better for you in the long run.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.