CLEAN UP AFTER HURRICANE IN SOUTH EAST TX?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 555)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Hope in Dallas, Texas

84 months ago

IS ANYONE OR DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO IS DOING THE CLEANUP IN S.E. TX? WE HAVE A TRIAXLE DUMP AND AN EXCAVATOR, LOOKING TO WORK. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT HOPE321@EARTHLINK.NET. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME, HOPE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Joshua Tidalgo in Shamrock, Texas

83 months ago

Hope, I was wondering if you have found any leads on any cleanup jobs. We have 2 trucks and end dumps we would like to put to work if interested....Thanks JT
<Edited by Host: contact info removed>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

CAROL in New Orleans, Louisiana

83 months ago

Looking for job after the hurricane as Q.A. or Q.C. Anyone knows who has contracts for Gustav cleanup?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

HURRUICANE CLEAN UP in Irving, Texas

82 months ago

We are looking for any work, I have a crew with 2 pickups and trailers, chain saws, and lots of minor repair knowledge. Want to work South of Houston to Galvaston

Billy
<Edited by Host: contact info removed> cell
bdgueter@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

johnny roysden in Jamestown, Tennessee

82 months ago

Interested in hurricane cleanup n repair , can do any phase of residential and commercial carpentry,have trailer ,bobcat,dumptruck,deisel pickup and all building tools,specialize in log homes and custom and archetechteral carving <Edited by Host: contact info removed>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Travis in Sumner, Georgia

82 months ago

All you all with trucks give this guy a call i talked to him on the 13th and he was still in need of like 200 more dump trucks-trailers for clean up in TX. was ofering $5.50 a yard for for loding and dump of your own trucks-trailers.<Edited by Host: contact info removed>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff in Clearwater, Florida

82 months ago

Heavy equipment operator, experienced, out of work in Palm Beach County,FL ready to go-Texas, Louisiana, wherever there's work for hurricane clean-up short or long term.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

extreme sod services in Spring Hill, Florida

82 months ago

looking for clean up work, in texas I have 1 dually w/ flat bed trailer, dump truck and a new holland skid steer. I'm ready to roll, need help give me a call 352.279.7769

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

walt in Janesville, California

82 months ago

have 2 cat 277 track loaders with grapples, buckets, forks, etc. 2 dodge pickups with 24 foot dump trailers can go to work now in cleanup, <Edited by Host: contact info removed>

volley

82 months ago

have two skid steers on tire an the other is a track one a lfat bed trailer an one dump trailer ready to go to work in teaxs on the clean up my phone number is <Edited by Host: contact info removed>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Wilmington, North Carolina

82 months ago

Hope in Dallas, Texas said: IS ANYONE OR DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO IS DOING THE CLEANUP IN S.E. TX? WE HAVE A TRIAXLE DUMP AND AN EXCAVATOR, LOOKING TO WORK. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT HOPE321@EARTHLINK.NET. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME, HOPE

We have a contract for clean up in LA and in TX if your interested please give us a call at 866-796-3232, and ask for Michelle.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

April

82 months ago

I also have 2 quad axle dump trucks, very dependable trucks that are ready for work to help with the hurricane relief so if anyone has information please call. <Edited by Host: contact info removed> Thanks!

rigid7413 in Leeds, Alabama

82 months ago

Truck driver class A cdl experience with flat, dump, van, reefer, hopper bottom, doubles, looking for work in hurricane clean up. Ready to leave now. (bad mvr)

Rich McAdams in Nokomis, Illinois

82 months ago

Looking for hurricane cleanup work.39 foot dump trailer & truck. Tymco street sweeper.Rich-217-321-1820-wlrdlr49@consolidated.net

Jimmie Hobbs in Cocoa, Florida

82 months ago

I'm looking for work in texas or louisianna for hurrican clean up. I have a fork lift operator license, some eletrical experience, and can help with the general clean up. E-mail me at hobbsrus2003@yahoo.com

Steve in College Station, Texas

82 months ago

I am honest, hard working and looking for work in the Houston or East Texas Hurricane clean up area. I have light medium & heavy duty towing and recovery experience. I have tractor trailer experience including hauling heavy equipment. Experience with dry vans, flatbeds including spread axle step decks, & Landolls. Have Class A-CDL with HazMat.CLEAN Driving Record! Can also run scrapers, dozers, skidsteers, front end loaders, forklifts including skytracks/Lulls, trachoes & backhoes.
Please let me know if my experience can be of use. I have children and could really use some work. Thanks and God Bless.
Email me at SLSMLS2008@gmail.com or call me at 979-324-3782

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Johnny Allen in Lawrenceville, Georgia

82 months ago

We Have Dump trucks and heavy equipment . From a bob cat to a tract hoe .We also have licensed CDL drivers . We are looking for work . You can E-mail me at dirtelilmind_69420@yahoo.com . Pleas feel free to ask questions .

James E Huber Jr in Lexington, Kentucky

82 months ago

chris in Lexington, Kentucky said: i have a 16ft box truck and i am looking for clean up work in galvasten tx

Chris call me I am in Lexington Jim Huber 859-368-2664

Amanda in Wilmington, North Carolina

82 months ago

Hope in Dallas, Texas said: IS ANYONE OR DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO IS DOING THE CLEANUP IN S.E. TX? WE HAVE A TRIAXLE DUMP AND AN EXCAVATOR, LOOKING TO WORK. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT HOPE321@EARTHLINK.NET. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME, HOPE

I work for a Logistics company who is involved in clean up in LA and soon to be moving to TX. We are looking for Large cats, Telescopic loader (aka Telahandlers), Grapple Trucks, and trucks with dump trailers. If you interested and want more details please call 866-796-3232 and ask for Michelle.

CLAUDIO YACAMAN in Marianna, Florida

82 months ago

I HAVE THREE HONEST MEN WHO ARE LOOKING FOR WORK WE ARE PROFESIONAL PAINTERS INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DRY WALL AND REPAIR SERVICES WE OWN OUR VEHICLE WE LIVE HERE IN PANAMA CITY , FLORIDA BUT ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE ANY WHERE WE ALSO DO ALL KINDS OF SMALL JOBS IF INTERETED PLEASE CALL 1-850 - 835 - 6897

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Corylee31 in bradford, Pennsylvania

82 months ago

Looking for work in TX & LA. Can operate excavators, frontend loaders, backhoe, Also have a Class B CDL. email me at coryleecraig@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jamie Bancroft in Westland, Michigan

82 months ago

I am an out of work Heavy Equipment Operator and Truck Driver with 8 years experience in both. Tri and Quad axle dumps, semi's, lo-boy's, log trucks, dozer, loader excavator, backhoe. Looking to leave for hurricane clean up asap!!! Call me at (248)766-2115 please.

kickingfifties in Medford, Oregon

82 months ago

Own my company, have single axle day cab that can be put to work, willing to travel to a job
have 9 years OTR and Local driving, excellent mvr record. will use my own company or work under another.

jeff mccall in Bloomington, Illinois

82 months ago

Debra in Upton, Kentucky said: I am looking for work there to have you had any luck. If i find out something I will send them you way. jonesd03@yahoo.com

do you have a truck or trailer?

Bob Deeter in Maumee, Ohio

82 months ago

No I do not have my own equipment.

Ken Painter in Terrell, North Carolina

82 months ago

Will help with clean up in TX of LA, I have loaders,rubber tire loaders, track loaders, excavators, dump trucks, bulldozers, motor graders, pans and pit burner. Ready to start now call 704.201.5544 or email at fehorse@embarqmail.com

Corky Tittle in Obrien, Florida

82 months ago

Experienced dump truck driver (quads,triaxle,end dump,pup) wit squeeky clean CDL class A, also experience on front end loader (track and wheel) looking for work in Texas. E-mail is seacorkone@yahoo.com READY TO ROLL need work have hungry Harley to feed

james ritter in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

82 months ago

i was wondering if their is eny tile installers needed in LA area

fredrow in Pensacola, Florida

82 months ago

i have a 13ft box truck and i am looking for clean up work in TX.850 346 6420 or blackbimmer40@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kickingfifties in Medford, Oregon

82 months ago

jeff mccall in Bloomington, Illinois said: do you have a truck or trailer?

I have the truck, I usually rent the trailer if I need one or I haul the different company trailers, haven't had any contact yet from the clean up area

Robin Johnson in Cape Coral, Florida

82 months ago

Have Dump Truck Tractor with a grapple and crew stucco contractor and architectural foam supplier robinjohnsonstucco@yahoo.com 863-990-9890

Johnathon Shepherd in Raleigh, North Carolina

82 months ago

Looking for a crew going to texas trying to get work good laborer have drivers license if interested contact me at 919-965-5891 thankyou

John shep in Raleigh, North Carolina

82 months ago

Looking for a crew going to texas trying to get work good laborer have drivers license if interested contact me at 919-965-5891 thankyou

Keith Ball in Bay Minette, Alabama

82 months ago

Willing to go to frive dump trucks or anything requireing a CDL liscence.If you need help please call home (251)937-1631 or cell(251)359-8603 or other cell (251)359-8617.Day or night

texcopeland23@yahoo.com in Panama City, Florida

82 months ago

equipment operator looking for work in tx. or la. 9 years exp. very reliable, many cert. haz-mat,comm,wopper, osha, stac, A.C.O.E. exp. redy to go please call 850-276-7754 or email texcopeland2003@yahoo.com

deborah h. in Jacksonville, Florida

82 months ago

looking for work in texas to help clean up all ground and area texas willing to have done

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tia Cantrell in Danielsville, Georgia

82 months ago

I am actually in Danielsville Ga ... had to change my location ... thank you

Stephen James Durgin in Charleston, South Carolina

82 months ago

I am a certified heavy equitment operator looking for work in Texas or Lousianna for hurrican clean up. Please call or email me. I am a hard worker.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

G & S Trucking in Biloxi, Mississippi

82 months ago

Have TriAxle Tandum Dump Trucking looking for clean up work in LA/Texas area. willing to travel and work 12 hr days/7 days a week, contact shelleycuevas@bellsouth.net if interested

Scrudriver in Hollywood, Florida

82 months ago

Carpenter looking for clean up work in Galvaston does anybody have any idea who to contact

jfc group in Pompano Beach, Florida

82 months ago

Jeff in Clearwater, Florida said: Heavy equipment operator, experienced, out of work in Palm Beach County,FL ready to go-Texas, Louisiana, wherever there's work for hurricane clean-up short or long term.

Looking for 5 dump w/ grapple for New Orleans $5.50 yard . Please emal to jadersoliveira@hotmail.com

82 months ago

jfc group in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I can use the 2 loaders , in Baton rouge LA , emal to jadersoliveira@hotmail.com

From $1.00 to a $1.50 per yard ,you can start on monday. work for at least 60 days .

82 months ago

walt sitz in burns oregon in Lebanon, Oregon said: What is the time frame, how long do you need us, and the rate per day for two machines and operators??

From $1.00 to a $1.50 per yard ,you can start on monday. work for at least 60 days .

Gerald Williams in Atlanta, Georgia

82 months ago

Looking for hurricane cleanup work 14ft & 10ft dump trailers and trucks.Gerald gkcontractors@yahoo.com

Cotyreeve in Pompano Beach, Florida

82 months ago

Gerald Williams in Atlanta, Georgia said: Looking for hurricane cleanup work 14ft & 10ft dump trailers and trucks.Gerald gkcontractors@yahoo.com

I can offer $4.50 a yard for clean up. I just signed a contract to work in Baton Rouge for a few weeks and then we will move to texas where we could offer more per yard. please email coty crconstruction1@aol.com

82 months ago

Stephen James Durgin in Charleston, South Carolina said: I am a certified heavy equitment operator looking for work in Texas or Lousianna for hurrican clean up. Please call or email me. I am a hard worker.

We have just signed a contract to work in LA and then move to texas. I can offer $4.50 a yard and more once we get to texas. Please email coty crconstruction1@aol.com

82 months ago

deborah h. in Jacksonville, Florida said: looking for work in texas to help clean up all ground and area texas willing to have done

We have just signed a contract to work in LA and then move to texas. I can offer $4.50 a yard and more once we get to texas. Please email crconstruction1@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Coty Reeve in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

82 months ago

We have a signed a contract for debris removal in LA for 2 weeks.

Then we move to TX (signed contract already in place)for debris removal, chain saw operators and blue tarping.

Please email crconstruction1@aol.com or call Coty at seven-five-four-four-two-two-fove-zero-zero-three (site wont allow phone numers)

Money is waiting to be made!!

Start work immediately!!

Work as many hours as you want$$$$$

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

James Taylor in Atlanta, Georgia

82 months ago

Cleanup jobs: Aerotek E & E
<Edited by Host: contact info removed>
Good luck James Taylor

Kevin Tribble in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

Currently looking for work in the Houston Area working in a Plant Operator/ Cogeneration Power Plant after Hurricane Ike. Please contact me at kevintribble1@yahoo.com

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.