Any suggestions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

neltore15 in Brentwood, New York

49 months ago

I graduated in 2007, as a cardio-vascular tech. Trying to find a job in this field was extremely hard. I has been almost 3 years that I graduated and I kind of let it go, and stayed in my old job. I would like to know if anyone know of a school for brush up course as an echo tech, that will help me gain my skills back. I am willing to train with an echo tech that is more than willing to help me and would like to train me. I am in the Suffolk are. It will be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Londonbabygirl in Auburn, Washington

49 months ago

I am in exactly the same boat. I graduated in 2007 and passed my registry a few months later. I couldn't get a job in VA. So I move to WA because that is where my family is. Sadly, they only want techs with experience. I even contacted schools out here to see if I could at least get scan time. They would not help me. Then I contacts a few hospitals to see if I could come in voluntarily to get my skills back. They said that there was too much liability unless I was contracted with a school. So I know what you are going through. Sorry I don't know where to go either.

Recent Grad in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

43 months ago

Me too, how can I get scan time!?!

zoey in Clairton, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

I have been out of school for 2 yrs...no job....also need some scanning practice.

zoey in Clairton, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

also been out of school long enough to need some practice scanning.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.