Enrollment Counselor Goals

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

motivated218 in East Hartford, Connecticut

62 months ago

I am interviewing to become an enrollment counselor and I am very eager to work as an enrollment counselor the opportunity sounds awesome, I was just wondering what happens when an enrollment counselor does not reach their quota for students enrolled what is the penalty? I ask this not because I dont think I can do it I ask because I want to know how secure the job is? I really am looking to become an enrollment counselor and this is not the question I want to ask the employer. Any advice would be great!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

amy in Sparks, Nevada

50 months ago

Hello,
I would stick with a general question. Such as, can you tell me about some of the expectations of the job. This way you are not directly asking about the quota... just more about what the job expects. Remember this is a chance for you to interview them as well to see if the postion would be fulfilling for you. I hope that was somewhat helpful. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Timothy in Phoenix, Arizona

43 months ago

motivated218 in East Hartford, Connecticut said: I am interviewing to become an enrollment counselor and I am very eager to work as an enrollment counselor the opportunity sounds awesome, I was just wondering what happens when an enrollment counselor does not reach their quota for students enrolled what is the penalty? I ask this not because I dont think I can do it I ask because I want to know how secure the job is? I really am looking to become an enrollment counselor and this is not the question I want to ask the employer. Any advice would be great!!!

Enrollment Counsling is very demanding and it is not secure, it is sales oriented, although they do not list that in their job description, once you get an interview, they will start asking you about your sales background.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lisam65273 in Gilbert, Arizona

43 months ago

I'm trying to transition my skills (account management) along with my newly acquired BA degree into an Enrollment Counselor position. I would love input in terms of which collges/universities are the best to work for in this capacity, especially in the Phoenix, AZ area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.