Event Planner

Comments (3)

lida in Imperial Beach, California

44 months ago

Is anyone interested in taking me under their wing as their assistant in San Diego? I am interested to learn about any type of event / wedding planning. I am mature, educated (MBA as well as Masters in Counseling), reliable and hard worker. Please contact me at lidaenferad@yahoo.com
Thank you.

able mable in Oxford, Mississippi

44 months ago

lida in Imperial Beach, California said: Is anyone interested in taking me under their wing as their assistant in San Diego? I am interested to learn about any type of event / wedding planning. I am mature, educated (MBA as well as Masters in Counseling), reliable and hard worker. Please contact me at lidaenferad@yahoo.com
Thank you.

lidaenferad@yahoo.com,
You need to make it happen by finding a very successful planner near you and working for him/her for free until they either hire you or fire you. You won't find a successful planner in this backwater of a job employment forum boards.
Regards,

eno avenue mentor in United Kingdom

43 months ago

lida in Imperial Beach, California said: Is anyone interested in taking me under their wing as their assistant in San Diego? I am interested to learn about any type of event / wedding planning. I am mature, educated (MBA as well as Masters in Counseling), reliable and hard worker. Please contact me at lidaenferad@yahoo.com
Thank you.

That other person is correct with the competition in this present climate you need a strategy to get into Events at present.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.