Oral Board Interviews

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (19)

livingthedream9 in Seattle, Washington

70 months ago

I met a firefighter in Washington, who has created a pretty incredible strategy for passing the oral boards in the hiring process. He worked with me for several months and helped me improve every aspect of the oral board interview. I was amazed at how much actually goes into the process. Email me if you want his info

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

niahsama in Port Charlotte, Florida

69 months ago

can u please sent me the info that the fire fighter gave u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ktrain47 in Milpitas, California

69 months ago

His name is Shane and you can email him at livingthedream9@gmail.com he is a good friend

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

HEATER-HEATER in La Paz, Mexico

68 months ago

livingthedream9 in Seattle, Washington said: I met a firefighter in Washington, who has created a pretty incredible strategy for passing the oral boards in the hiring process. He worked with me for several months and helped me improve every aspect of the oral board interview. I was amazed at how much actually goes into the process. Email me if you want his info

YEAH! I´D LOVE THAT. THANKS FOR THE INFO. PETE

HEATER-HEATER in La Paz, Mexico

68 months ago

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE INFORMATION GIVEN. VERY RESOURCEFUL!!!

Ktrain47_98 in Seattle, Washington

68 months ago

I believe his email is different nowbo think it's leatherheadcoaching@gmail.com

burling7259 in Mount Vernon, Washington

67 months ago

livingthedream9 in Seattle, Washington said: I met a firefighter in Washington, who has created a pretty incredible strategy for passing the oral boards in the hiring process. He worked with me for several months and helped me improve every aspect of the oral board interview. I was amazed at how much actually goes into the process. Email me if you want his info

Hey! Could you please pass that info my way?!

Thanks,
Chad

burling7259 in Sterling, Virginia

64 months ago

hey could you please resend that info about the oral exams?

Dave in Manchester, Connecticut

62 months ago

Send me th einfo if you still have it please.
wezzy9w@yahoo.com

Alan Lancaster in Brownwood, Texas

62 months ago

Please email me with info

wyoff6 in Gretna, Louisiana

62 months ago

Please email that information when you get a chance...it would be greatly appreciated.

wyoff6 in Gretna, Louisiana

62 months ago

wyoff6@yahoo.com

ffmedic in Corpus Christi, Texas

60 months ago

The Oral Board is one of the most important steps for the hiring process. This is your time to sell yourself to the interview panel. You have to be prepared going into your interview, or you will regret it.
Check out firerecruitment.net for more information.

NAMERIHP in Upper Marlboro, Maryland

53 months ago

COULD YOU PLEASE PASS THE INFO ON... THANKS

RogFF in Tucson, Arizona

52 months ago

i would also like the info... ochoa.ruben88@yahoo.com
thanks in advance guys

medicmark in Ellettsville, Indiana

52 months ago

try this oral board training download. it wont take months of work. you can download it in PDF form without the risk of bugs. It is worth the $25.00

www.firefighteroralboard.com/?hop=medicmark

shanek in Seattle, Washington

51 months ago

I know its been quite a while but I think one of the gentlemen I worked with and helped with his oral boards, put something on here about me, my name is Shane and I have worked with several people in the past and helped them improve there oral boards and interview skills, if your interested you can email me at leatherheadcoaching@gmail.com, good luck guys!

Jimmy in Pleasant Hill, California

44 months ago

I know these are old but if anyone is checking and testing, I found a pretty useful site for fire department interview preparation called 911interviews.com. Its all video based. I watched a bunch of videos of candidates being asked the same questions that I've been asked during my Interviews. The cool part is they then video'd the rank and file people that sit on the board and they gave their opinion on what you can say and do to improve your answer. The favorite part is what they call the pro series. They selected 70 videos which they think is off the hook, or done really well. That part helped me the most. Hoped it helps you liked it helped a few of me and my fellow test takers

vollieforlife in Seattle, Washington

43 months ago

Just wanted to let you guys know I recently got in contact with Leatherhead Coaching off of the comments on this forum and they seem to offer some decent help in getting coached on the interview process. They do charge for the coaching but it seemed fair and they offered a reduced rate if you volunteer or have military, I might give it a try. The price seems fair and they were pretty up front about things. I will leave a comment to update.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.