Dynamic Airlines

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 109)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

patientlywaiting in Macon, Georgia

48 months ago

Does anybody know anything about this airline? Is there anybody working for this airlines?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Hopin2leaveaRegional in Staten Island, New York

48 months ago

patientlywaiting in Macon, Georgia said: Does anybody know anything about this airline? Is there anybody working for this airlines?

im headed to an open house for it... apparently they are starting up a charter with in Dynamic aviation. Im pretty sure they arent any current flight attendants working since they havent started flying their passenger plane yet... im constantly googling dynamic airways/aviation hoping something new pops up... are you headed top the open house as well?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

Hopin2leaveaRegional in Staten Island, New York said: im headed to an open house for it... apparently they are starting up a charter with in Dynamic aviation. Im pretty sure they arent any current flight attendants working since they havent started flying their passenger plane yet... im constantly googling dynamic airways/aviation hoping something new pops up... are you headed top the open house as well?

I just applied. Do you have to be invited to the OH? Where is the OH and where is their training located?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Hopin2leaveaRegional

48 months ago

patientlywaiting in Macon, Georgia said: I just applied. Do you have to be invited to the OH? Where is the OH and where is their training located?

Yea it's invitation only it's in Winston Salem NC.... as far as training I have no idea hopefully someone else sees it and sheds some light on dynamic

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

Hopin2leaveaRegional said: Yea it's invitation only it's in Winston Salem NC.... as far as training I have no idea hopefully someone else sees it and sheds some light on dynamic

How long did it take for them to contact you after you applied?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hopin2leaveaRegional

48 months ago

patientlywaiting in Macon, Georgia said: How long did it take for them to contact you after you applied?

I'd say about a week or two.... They called asked me some question and sent an email to confirm I was attending the open house.... Hope you get An invite!

48 months ago

Hopin2leaveaRegional said: I'd say about a week or two.... They called asked me some question and sent an email to confirm I was attending the open house.... Hope you get An invite!

Oh, me too!!! Hope they contact me soon! I'll let you know.

fa Rae in Rosedale, New York

48 months ago

hey i got an invite to the open house two wks ago, i dont know much about the airlines, hope its good, looking to return back to flyin the skies!

48 months ago

fa Rae in Rosedale, New York said: hey i got an invite to the open house two wks ago, i dont know much about the airlines, hope its good, looking to return back to flyin the skies!

Did they tell you anything about the pay or anything?

48 months ago

no,the recruiter told me everything will be addressed at the open house

48 months ago

patientlywaiting in Macon, Georgia said: Did they tell you anything about the pay or anything?

No, the recruiter said the position would be addressed fully in the presenation, which session ru attending?

48 months ago

fa Rae in Rosedale, New York said: No, the recruiter said the position would be addressed fully in the presenation, which session ru attending?

I just sent in my resume last week. Still waiting and hoping to hear something soon.

48 months ago

im headed to the OH on the 4th i wonder how many people will be there

48 months ago

Hopin2leaveaRegional in Staten Island, New York said: im headed to the OH on the 4th i wonder how many people will be there

IM ATTENDING THE OH ON THE 4TH AS WELL! MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP SUNDAY?

48 months ago

I WILL BE ATTENDING THE OH ON THE 4TH AS WELL, WHEN ARE U FLYIN IN?

tired of waiting in Macon, Georgia

48 months ago

fa Rae in Rosedale, New York said: I WILL BE ATTENDING THE OH ON THE 4TH AS WELL, WHEN ARE U FLYIN IN?

When did they contact you? Did you have to wait long before sending your resume.

48 months ago

im flying in on the 3rd at night walking outta work and going straight on to another plane lol

FA Rae in Rosedale, New York

48 months ago

tired of waiting in Macon, Georgia said: When did they contact you? Did you have to wait long before sending your resume.

they contacted me about a month after applying! when did u apply?

FA Rae in Rosedale, New York

48 months ago

Hopin2leaveaRegional in Staten Island, New York said: im flying in on the 3rd at night walking outta work and going straight on to another plane lol

ok, lol u work for another airline? im flyin in on sunday as well!

Justin717 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

48 months ago

FA Rae in Rosedale, New York said: ok, lol u work for another airline? im flyin in on sunday as well!

So I went on the 5th and was wondering if u heard any thing yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

Justin717 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: So I went on the 5th and was wondering if u heard any thing yet.

i was there the 4th... still haven't heard anything, but i believe my interview went really well.... Im just glad they said they would call and let us know if they want or do not want to continue.... im nervous it seems like a great opportunity...

Justin717, how many were in your group?

Justin717

47 months ago

Did any body hear any thing yet.

Hopin2leaveaRegional

47 months ago

Yea actually they called me the very next day to let me know tgey wouldn't continue with me because I didn't have enough experience.... I thought it was strange because I have 10 years in customer service and 3 of them are with the airline industry. I think they were expecting me to be older, and my age turned them off.
So if u haven't heard a no by now u will most likely get thru to the hiring pool

Justin717

47 months ago

Hopin2leaveaRegional said: Yea actually they called me the very next day to let me know tgey wouldn't continue with me because I didn't have enough experience.... I thought it was strange because I have 10 years in customer service and 3 of them are with the airline industry. I think they were expecting me to be older, and my age turned them off.
So if u haven't heard a no by now u will most likely get thru to the hiring pool

I am sorry to hear that. I have 8 years in the industry and 5 years flying. Who do u fly for.

47 months ago

I am with a regional out of newark.

ericbro77 in Riverview, Florida

47 months ago

hopin2leave r u with Colgan?

47 months ago

yea i am...y?

skysurferb717 in Galloway, Ohio

47 months ago

Are they still interviewing? And what is the website to apply?

Oreo in Wayne, New Jersey

45 months ago

I love how noone posted any info on here after they attended the OH. Typical flight attendant..."The planes on fire??? ....where?!???" smh...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

dolphin00 in Los Angeles, California

42 months ago

Is there any info on this airline? Im thinking of applying but cant find much information on it.

hqtouch4u in Alexandria, Virginia

42 months ago

patientlywaiting in Macon, Georgia said: Does anybody know anything about this airline? Is there anybody working for this airlines?

I was schedule for trng for April 4th and just received a call that It going to be push up to April 25, because it now going to be a full time job (flt attendant. position)...that hugh news...hoorah!

Wheredoigo in alexandria, Virginia

42 months ago

When did you get call for Apr 4 call. When did you Interview for the job. Sound like a great company.

I want to fly in Staunton, Virginia

42 months ago

hqtouch4u in Alexandria, Virginia said: I was schedule for trng for April 4th and just received a call that It going to be push up to April 25, because it now going to be a full time job (flt attendant. position)...that hugh news...hoorah!

I haven't heard anything either, I would love to work for this company as it is new and we could have a line fast. Is there anything we can do to get their attention.

Peter guns in Jersey City, New Jersey

42 months ago

I want to fly in Staunton, Virginia said: I haven't heard anything either, I would love to work for this company as it is new and we could have a line fast. Is there anything we can do to get their attention.

Why dont u call them...they gave there business cards to everyone that had a interview...

I wanna fly in Staunton, Virginia

42 months ago

I didn't have a face to face, I just applied, Do you have their number? bmahaffey89@yahoo.com

skyboiGA in Newnan, Georgia

42 months ago

i just applied as well.
i have four interviews this April with airtran, republic, etc...colgan seems like bull so im going to cancel that one.
have they said how many they would like to hire? pay? any info? i can't find a thing.

I want to fly in Staunton, Virginia

42 months ago

I jumped ship with Colgan also, after reading what everyone had to say it wasn't for me.

Niki in Harrisonburg, Virginia

42 months ago

hqtouch4u - I see that you have gotten the job. Congrats! I have also recently applied and am currently employed elsewhere. I have a general idea as to how long this process is by what I have read above, and through research I see that the training is normally in NC and lasts about a month. do you like working for them? How do you feel about the company and training received? Is the pay scale the average as to what is expected among other airlines? I have researched their web sight and any additional info you can discuss would be much appreciated. Thanks! :)

ria in New York, New York

42 months ago

hello i applied to Dynamic sometime back and i received a voicemail from recruiter so i returned call and left vm now waiting to hear back. does anyone know of this carrier? where their destinations are? do they even have hub in nyc/nj area?
thanks for any response.

42 months ago

update: ok so i just got a call back from recruiter and email confirming OH info this week. does anyone know anything about this co.?
thanks

42 months ago

update: so i just got call and email from recruiter confirming OH info for this week. does anyone know anything about this co.?
thanks

42 months ago

still wondering if ANYONE [lol] has got any info on this co. since there is not much about them on their website. does anyone work for them? is anyone besides myself going to interview this week?
thanks

GUY in Davenport, Florida

42 months ago

All I know is that they operate as Direct Air. Vision Airlines and Xtra Airways also operates as Direct Air.

www.visitdirectair.com

42 months ago

GUY in Davenport, Florida said: All I know is that they operate as Direct Air. Vision Airlines and Xtra Airways also operates as Direct Air.

www.visitdirectair.com

thanks for your response. i checked out the link you posted and i was wondering if you [or anyone] knows if DA flies international? because i am really interested in international carriers but seems not too many hiring around my area.
thanks

42 months ago

GUY in Davenport, Florida said: All I know is that they operate as Direct Air. Vision Airlines and Xtra Airways also operates as Direct Air.

www.visitdirectair.com

thanks for your response. i checked out the link you posted and i was wondering if you [or anyone] knows if DA flies international? because i am really interested in international carriers but seems not too many hiring around my area.
thanks

42 months ago

ok so is anybody else going to OH for this airline this saturday? nobody? lol just a bit difficult since not too many international airlines hiring with nearby bases

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nelliesborn2fly in Woodside, New York

42 months ago

Hey Ria. Ill be there on saturday. I received a call from them last week telling me about the OH on sat. Its starts at 1pm? she said i was going to get an email but i never got it. she said our names would be on a list for us to sign in. Am i missing anything else?

42 months ago

well thanks for response thought i was only one for a sec there. and yes i did get the email as well

42 months ago

well thanks for response thought i was only one for a sec there. and yes i did get the email as well

nyc212 in New York, New York

41 months ago

Hi guys, so is it invitation only? or can you tell where the OH will be? is it in NY?

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.