Jet Blue F/A Information?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 21049)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Lacey2 in oneida, New York

87 months ago

Has anyone actually gone to an interview for Jet Blue? I received an automated phone interview and was curious what comes next? Pros and Cons of working for them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (585) / No (126) Reply - Report abuse

Lee in Brighton, Massachusetts

87 months ago

I actually had a phone interview too. I am really hoping for Jet Blue. If anyone has any comments on phone interview, please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (148) / No (39) Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

Lee in Brighton, Massachusetts said: I applied through Jet Blue website. You register and they have an online application and you can send your resume through that.
Best of luck. I am waiting to hear from them too.

Hey Lee, Did you have the automated phone interview with them? I had it on the 24th of September and my application says in consideration but nothing else....yet. Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

Sharon in Brighton, Massachusetts said: yes, I had the phone interview on October 2 and I thought I would hear something.

Well I am waiting too Sharon, I will let you know if I hear anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

flytheskies in Fort Madison, Iowa

86 months ago

I recieved an email on the 24th the day after my internet application. I am off to New York for an interview on Monday.
Good Luck to all of you! Maybe we will run into each other...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Angie in Mesa, Arizona

86 months ago

I'm actually going on Wednesday for an interview, and the process seemed pretty quick. I submitted an application last week, got the email about making the "automated" interview call, then they invited me out this coming week. Good luck flytheskies, and please let us know how it goes!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

anthony buffalino in Wantagh, New York

86 months ago

me to i want to see her again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

paula in Portland, Maine

86 months ago

I might be going to the training in Orlando on the 24th of October. Is that when you go? do you know when the end date ofn the training is as well? I am just waiting to hear back on the backround check but I don't know if I will hear back in time to make that training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Susan

86 months ago

Sharon in Brighton, Massachusetts said: Thank you for your support. I have a little hope as my application on the website says under consideration. I really would love the opportunity to interview with Jet Blue.

Your application will say "under consideration" until they make the offer to fly you out for the interview. This may take several weeks so don't panic.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Sharon in Brighton, Massachusetts

86 months ago

Thank you Susan for the info

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Artie

86 months ago

If you have been picked to attend the traing in Orlando does that mean you have the position? My daughter applied and is going for 4 weeks to Oralndo for the training. I just want to make sure this is legitimate and not some scam. Has anyone here gone through the procedure and secured a flight attendant position? Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Angie in Mesa, Arizona

86 months ago

Artie said: If you have been picked to attend the traing in Orlando does that mean you have the position? My daughter applied and is going for 4 weeks to Oralndo for the training. I just want to make sure this is legitimate and not some scam. Has anyone here gone through the procedure and secured a flight attendant position? Thank you.

Yes and no Artie, if she was offered the 4 week training in Orlando, she ALMOST has the job; now she has to score 90% or better on everything in training, and she's home free!Good luck to her...I'm hoping to be right behind her!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley in Los Angeles, California

86 months ago

Could anyone tell me if being based in Long Beach is an option for new-hires? I really want to work for Jet Blue but I cant relocate. HELP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

barbra in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

86 months ago

Hi, i did my automative interview like 5 days ago, and i havent had any response from them, but still says under consideration,if by any chance i might not be selected will they notified me thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Isa in Pompano Beach, Florida

86 months ago

Hi There,

I did my phone interview(machine) 09/29 and didn't hear from them yet.
At the website my application still under consideration.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Isa in Pompano Beach, Florida

86 months ago

There is also another place where you guys can check info about F/A:

groups.msn.com/AirlineFlightAttendantRoom/_whatsnew.msnw

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Nada in Brick, New Jersey

86 months ago

Can anyone tell me what the procedure is after the interview at JFK. Had it on 10th. Recieved email that they are doing the criminal backgroud check yesterday. Does that mean they are considering me for the job? Not sure since the email really does not tell you much? Just says will be in contact? How long does the criminal background check take? Thanks for the info ahead for anyone that can answer these questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Isa in Richmond, Virginia

86 months ago

Nada in Brick, New Jersey said: Can anyone tell me what the procedure is after the interview at JFK. Had it on 10th. Recieved email that they are doing the criminal backgroud check yesterday. Does that mean they are considering me for the job? Not sure since the email really does not tell you much? Just says will be in contact? How long does the criminal background check take? Thanks for the info ahead for anyone that can answer these questions.

I think you are in.
Congrats!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

When did you get the email? I don't think they called anyone yet? When was you're interview? Do you remember when training started in Nov? It's confusing because the email was really vague

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Isa in Richmond, Virginia said: I think you are in.
Congrats!!!

Thanks Isa, I still am not sure if I should be celebrating? Nada

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Think like this. You at least had the intervew.
I did the call thing about 20 days ago, still under consideration, and didn't receive any call, mail, or email yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Hey Nada,

You are very welcome.
Yes, keep your fingers crossed for all of us.
Isa. ;-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

barbra in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

86 months ago

can someone tell me the phone for jet blue
i did my automated interview and still nothing
it still says in my application under consideration

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Flytheskies in Fort Madison, Iowa said: Congratulations! I got the same email. Looks like we are going to be off to sunny Florida! I had to fill in a few more things for the background check. They have already called my current boss. But I am still waiting to hear the final word as that is what the email said.

Just curious did you make it? I got the email and info a couple of days ago. I leave for orlando on the 6th. How about you? let me know this way we can meet up at the hotel. Nada

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

barbra in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: can someone tell me the phone for jet blue
i did my automated interview and still nothing
it still says in my application under consideration

It takes about a week after you're automated interview for them to notify you to set up a meeting if they are considering you for the position. That's how it was for me. I don't have a general # for them to check status? They do everything thru email. Hope that helps and good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Isa in Richmond, Virginia said: Hey Nada,

You are very welcome.
Yes, keep your fingers crossed for all of us.
Isa. ;-)

Hi Isa, Just want to let you know my fingers are still crossed for you! I did make it to training. Don't give up !!!! Just keep on applying. There will be a door that opens for you. You must have confidence in yourself! Much luck to you and don't give up. Nada

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Lee in Tallahassee, Florida

86 months ago

Angie in Mesa, Arizona said: Yes and no Artie, if she was offered the 4 week training in Orlando, she ALMOST has the job; now she has to score 90% or better on everything in training, and she's home free!Good luck to her...I'm hoping to be right behind her!

ACTUALLY you have to get an 80% or better-

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Isabela in Pompano Beach, Florida

86 months ago

Nada in Brick, New Jersey said: Hi Isa, Just want to let you know my fingers are still crossed for you! I did make it to training. Don't give up !!!! Just keep on applying. There will be a door that opens for you. You must have confidence in yourself! Much luck to you and don't give up. Nada

Hi Nada,

You are the BEST!!!
Many thanks for your wishes.
I am pretty sure my day is coming.
Have a wonderful time in your training.
Isa.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

flytheskies in Denmark, Iowa

86 months ago

Nada in Brick, New Jersey said: Just curious did you make it? I got the email and info a couple of days ago. I leave for orlando on the 6th. How about you? let me know this way we can meet up at the hotel. Nada

I am going on the 6th! I will see you there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

karen in Raleigh, North Carolina

86 months ago

is the jetblue flight attendant training paid guys? please let me know, I will appreciate it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lindahansen11@yahoo.com in Fargo, North Dakota

86 months ago

I enjoy the flight attendant forum. These are great questions for future applicants for airline stewardess jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

karen in Raleigh, North Carolina said: is the jetblue flight attendant training paid guys? please let me know, I will appreciate it!

I am leaving for training on the 6th and in my papers it states that they do pay, but mention no amount. Exact statement is:
You officially become a jet blue crew member on 1st day of orientation. Since you are training and not flying, you're salary is pro rated and calculated differently during this period.

Hope this helps you? Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Anyone out there who is going to training on the 6th for Jet Blue? Do you know if they allow us to come home for Thanksgiving? No mention of this in my package? My family is curious if they should expect me for dinner? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Karen in Utica, New York

86 months ago

I spoke with Jet Blue regarding Thanksgiving and I was told that the Hotel where we are staying will be providing us with a Thanksgiving dinner. We have class on Friday and I'm sure you can only imagine how busy air travel is for that holiday. It will be the first time ever that I am away from my family on Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to making friends and having a nice dinner together with them! Looking forward to meeting you on the 6th!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Hi Karen,
Thank you for the info. I also am looking forward to meeting you. We will see one another in the lobby for orientation, remember 5pm sharp. Look for me and I will do the same. This is going to be my first Thanksgiving also away from my husband and children. See you in a couple of days!
Nada

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

dallas in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

86 months ago

Hi Everyone i applied for Jet blue but have got nothing how long does it normally take to hear anything

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

John Davis in Cumberland, Maryland

85 months ago

Hello can someone tell me how I can apply as a Flight Attendant for Jet Blue.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

francesco in Lake Mary, Florida

85 months ago

They arent hiring at the moment. You can go on the website and ask them to notify you when the opportunity becomes available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Far Rockaway, New York

85 months ago

/hello everyone , i had my phone interview with them 2 weeks ago :( and still havent heard nothing... how long does it take for them to reply??? and lets say that they dont reply will they change the status of your application ?? because mine is still saying under consideration .. I would really appreciate the help

thank you

jessica

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jamie in La Quinta, California

85 months ago

I received a call from Jetblue asking if I could fly out to New York tomorrow morning. I have not had a phone interview with them at this point. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to expect when I attend the group interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

BlueCrew in East Orange, New Jersey

85 months ago

They are a great company to work for. Recently reduced flight attendants to 3 from 4 on their larger aircraft, so be prepared to work your a** off!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

francesco in Lake Mary, Florida

85 months ago

hey lisa...i'm in the same boat as you are..i applied on the 23 of october and my application also says "under consideration"...i know for sure that if they're not considering you for the position it would say "withdrawn" instead of "under consideration", so unless it says "withdrawn" they are currently reviewing your application...let me now if you hear anything!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Vancouver, Washington

85 months ago

Thanks so much Francesco, I'll let you know if I hear anything, and you do the same for me ok? =) Best of luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

jessica in Far Rockaway, New York

85 months ago

Hello thank you for the comment also , i am still waiting for i have not heard anything about it and i heard that they are not hiring anymore :O( ... i hope is a lie but im still mortified until i get something lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

de in South Holland, Illinois

85 months ago

I did interview w/Jet Blue my application status is under consideration since interview on 11/13 anyone from that interview session heard anything yet

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Lacey2 in oneida, New York said: Has anyone actually gone to an interview for Jet Blue? I received an automated phone interview and was curious what comes next? Pros and Cons of working for them?

I went on interview w/JetBlue on 11/13 have not heard anything yet, during interview, drug test, height test and seat belt jump seat test given, but application is still under consideration, have heard nothing yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

John Davis in Cumberland, Maryland said: Hello can someone tell me how I can apply as a Flight Attendant for Jet Blue.

Yes. got to their website, and click on Work Here, do application on line.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

David in Chandler, Arizona

85 months ago

Attended the interview for FA in New York with Jet Blue two weeks ago. It went well I thought and they did the finger printing and drug test when we were there. I have not, however, been contacted since then and my application status shows "under consideration." At this point I would ask if this would indicate I will be receiving a rejection notice soon? I say this as I know the next training class in scheduled for Nov. 28.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

David in Chandler, Arizona said: Attended the interview for FA in New York with Jet Blue two weeks ago. It went well I thought and they did the finger printing and drug test when we were there. I have not, however, been contacted since then and my application status shows "under consideration." At this point I would ask if this would indicate I will be receiving a rejection notice soon? I say this as I know the next training class in scheduled for Nov. 28.

Ok, I went to that interview also, and I too have heard nothing since, and app still under consideration. I was told though that people would get email that night if selected, and if not receive something within a week - but neither has happened. Thanks for info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Joanne, Chandler

85 months ago

David in Chandler, Arizona said: Attended the interview for FA in New York with Jet Blue two weeks ago. It went well I thought and they did the finger printing and drug test when we were there. I have not, however, been contacted since then and my application status shows "under consideration." At this point I would ask if this would indicate I will be receiving a rejection notice soon? I say this as I know the next training class in scheduled for Nov. 28.

David, I was also there,remember your neighbor? My application status said"under consideration" until I called to get an answer,last Monday. I never received anything,and the Reqruiter said the system has been down?I didn't get invited to training, did you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.